Thread: Switch Teams

Switch Teams

Its been almost a year in my transition, so many milestones.

I am now leaving full time, I am injecting Hormones my mind and body feel connected . I came out to family and friends
    and socialize as Leasa. With the help of my therapist, I have gone to a plastic surgeon for a consulate and waiting for the insurance response.

The only boy clothes are some old Jeans in case I need to change my trucks oil. I own more shoes than I ever did as a boy.
    My wardrobe has grown to the point I have to say with mix feeling I might have to attend Clothing anonymous its way out of control.

Because of social distancing I did my own gel nail, I like the color, but I might have gel more than just my nails.
    My makeup needs more work, ok a lot of work, and let not talk about my hair.

I would not change a thing.

Love Leasa

Sounds like some amazing progress...so jealous.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good to hear you are moving right along with ease.

Hi Leasa,

Happy to hear you've mind and body are one. Remember, a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Leasa, That's great. Good luck on your journey.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That's really great, I can feel the excitement and confidence in your writing. Looking to read more about your advancements. Thanks

Leasa, Congrats on your journey and I am very happy for you!
    Crissy