Thread: Sunning in two piece

Sunning in two piece

Went for a good run and came back to the house and set up a chair on the sunny, down wind side. It was so pleasant, and knowing the neighbors wouldn?t pop in unexpectedly (positive side of social isolation), I wore a black skirted bathing suit bottom and a black running bra, sipped a couple IPAs and had a lovely afternoon crossdressed. I?d attach a picture, but I look more like a 60 yo guy in a two piece than than the attractive woman in a bikini I?d like to be.

Nothing like tan lines...glad you had a great day

Haven't done that in a very long time. What fun to lay out on your deck and catch some rays!

Mermaiden,

I used to go to a local outdoor pool and swim in my one piece and lay out on the deck and tan. I also would go to the YMCA and swim laps in that suit. and lay on their patio. I bought my suit from a shop that specialized in items for mastectomy patients and it had pockets built into the top. It may be quite awhile before either pool is open again. My deck is visible to the neighbors, so I can't utilize it for tanning.

Suzi Q
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Suzi Q; 04-17-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Sounds like a fun isolation - we're in lock down and I spend my time painting the interior of my house (not so much fun)
    Still, we're getting into our Flu season as the weather turns cold - no chance of sun bathing now
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

That sounds like so much fun. Careful of those tan lines
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I was sunning in a black bra and panties on my back deck last summer for 20 min or so at a time whenever my wife went to the grocery. There was not much chance of getting caught sunning because I could tell if her car approached while she would not be able to see me. Eventually I had a tan on top which was quite obvious and it is a miracle that she never saw the tan lines. It is almost completely faded now. I think i will not be doing it again to stay out of trouble, but it was fun and kind of cool looking.

Sandi

Tan lines

Always have to be careful
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Good for you, tans hide skin imperfections. I've been taking advantage of the sunny days here, I go out on my deck au naturel for the all over tan. It's coming along very nicely.

Ladies,

Let's make sure all remember the factor 30 and above when sunbathing. While a tan can hide skin imperfections too much sun can create them, melanoma which can lead to serious health problems.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Mermaiden, Sounds like fun. I live in a townhouse, so I can't participate in the tan line challenge.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Ladies,

Let's make sure all remember the factor 30 and above when sunbathing. While a tan can hide skin imperfections too much sun can create them, melanoma which can lead to serious health problems.
    I only use sunscreen on my face and that's only a 4, timing is everything.

Silver Member
    While some sun is ok, but the less you get the better. I speak from experience. I have skin cancer and had 5 surgeries in a single year.

I too used to lay out to get a tan wearing a bikini I lived on the second floor and would lay out on the deck where I thought everything was ok since most of the other residents were at work. Wrong lol had two little girls come out on their deck yealing for their mommy to come see the man behind us in a girls swimsuit. You never saw anyone move so fast so their mom wouldn?t see too. Well from there on I wanted some privacy so got some ground cover material and stapled it along the inside of the wood slats around the deck. Instant privacy and no one ever said anything including Management.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    A pix is worth 1000 words, MerMaiden! And, I'm 75!

IMG_3096 (618x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Crossdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    That sounds like so much fun. Careful of those tan lines
    You signature line is why I go for tan lines. My tan lines usually do not completely fade away until January.

Those were from a bra style bikini top that I wore to public pools. Why wear a bikini if no one is going to see it, right?

I am trying to decide which bikini I want to use for tan lines this year. Even though I have a half dozen or so bikinis, I don't want the lines blurring. I had that happen last year when one of the bikini straps was not laid in the exact same spot over the left shoulder blade. I didn't like the blurred line. I want to see the sharp contrast between tan and line. I even want to see the adjuster mark.

Go easy in the beginning and remember to apply SPF.

OK, I have to admit when I saw this thread, I thought the title read STUNNING in a two piece, all I could think was , "yeah, I just wish."
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Everyone else is focusing on the swimsuit, but I want to know what IPA's?

IPA = India Pale Ale - basically a kind of beer

Edit: duuuuhhhh you meant which ones haha not what does IPA mean
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan