Thread: Spoiled kid ruined my dress drive

Spoiled kid ruined my dress drive

What a day! I took my car out of storage yesterday and today to take it for a drive I was bringing some shopping to my son who lives about an hour and a half away. I dropped off the grocerys saving him some time waiting in line because of the precautions of the virus. I brought my fem stuff and going to drive home dressed. It was a sunny day and we were going to relax and take side streets home. I got dressed in a parking lot and we started driving and enjoying the day. At one point we got behind a slow truck with about ten cars behind. We didn't care because we were in no hurry, at one point I look in my mirror and there's a BMW up the rear of my car. I don't know where this car wanted to go because it was a one lane road and very hilly impossible to pass. He kept trying to pass and at one point I even slowed down to make him pass, but he didn't want to pass just me he wanted to pass all ten cars and the truck. My wife was starting to panic watching the car behind so close to us and weaving in at out and now I starting to get nervous because I'm also dressed in fem. I wasn't going to ditch my car to the side and go into the gravel to let this guy by. This went on for miles because it was all farm fields and not even streets to turn into. We finally get into a small town and at my first chance I was going to pull off but instead I got a red light and I stopped, well I guess he was upset that I stopped for the red with a hand gesture. WELL I now lost my cool, I jump out of the car not even realizing that I'm fully dresses, I banged my hand on his hood and yelled at him to get out of the car. The person pulls the widow down 3 inches and all I seen was a teenager yelling at me "sorry sir, sorry sir". There was 3 teenager kids in the car all soiling there pants and apologizing to me. I guess he was driving around in daddy's BMW, I told him to back off and that he scared my wife and to start driving with respect. I don't think they heard a word I said because they were just begging apologizes. I get back in my car and my wife was laughing so hard, I asked her what was so funny. She said those kids are going to be traumatized for a while with the shock they most have had not knowing what you were. she then asked me how tuff I felt wearing a black lace dress with high heels and by the way my slip was showing. We both started laughing but I lost my mood and pulled into a parking lot and got changed. I'm usally not one to act this way, I hate road rage and you just don't know what crazy person you could run into. I believe it was mostly because seeing my wife nervous like that and I was fortunate I ran into some chicken ass punk kids. That spoiled kid ruined my day.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-18-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Gold Member
    Good for you, and why not stay in your dress, just fix the slip.
    Rader

Maria, I am happy it worked out well except for ruining your fun of driving home dressed. You just never know how crazy the other driver is and unfortunately it can escalate pretty fast. I do absolutely understand how you felt.
    Crissy

You were lucky it was kids, and not some really bad dude with an anger problem. I t could have gotten very ugly fast for you and your wife.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maria staying in front of that guy was dangerous once u saw how hyper he was. It's VERY EASY to let someone pass u. Even on a one lane road.

U simply slow down leaving a gap between u and the cars in front of u. Then, the car behind can pass u on a wide spot in the road. I have about 7,000 miles behind the wheel in Europe. Paris and Napoli included!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    You gave those kids a new slant on road rage.

Glad it worked out safely. Would love to know what those kids are thinking now.