Thread: How I got started

Banned Read only

How I got started

When I was five, Mom had to work two jobs to make ends meet. That was because Dad was overseas (in the military) and the monthly "army check" wasn't enough to support Mom, my two sisters and myself. My older sister Cheryl was old enough to stay home without an adult, so she would baby-sit me and my other sister Cara while Mom was working.

One time when Mom was home and folding laundry, it was late at night and I had already gone to sleep. She snuck into my room and without turning the light on, she set the clean clothes on top of my dresser without waking me up.

The next morning, while dressing myself, I found a pair of my sister Cara's panties which Mom had accidentally put in the pile of my own undies. I suppose that happened because Mom was tired and also in a hurry because it was so late at night. After struggling for several minutes, I lost the fight and surrendered to the temptation and put the panties on. Even though I was pre-puberty, I fell in love with the feeling of the ruffles teasing my thighs and butt cheeks as I slid the panties up to my hips. I then stepped over to my full-length mirror to look at myself. Incredible! That was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen up until that time! Not only were they beautiful, the feeling of the smooth slippery nylon on me was heavenly beyond words.

I finished dressing and then went downstairs for breakfast. I must not have tucked my shirt in very well, because Mom saw the tell-tail waist band on the panties I was wearing. She asked me where I got Cara's panties, so I told Mom the truth. She told me to go back upstairs and put on my own undies. I refused. Since Mom was in a hurry, she probably didn't want to waste time on a confrontation, so she didn't make me change my undies. When she asked me if I liked Cara's panties better than my own undies, I said yes. Mom promptly dropped the subject.

Several days later was my sixth birthday. When I awoke and started to dress myself, I saw that all my boy undies were missing and were replaced by a couple six-packs of little girl's panties. That was one of my many birthday gifts. One pack was plain nylon panties in assorted pastel colors, the other pack was nylon panties with tons of ruffles on them. Call me a hearse, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I've only worn pretty nylon panties, either plain or with lace and/or ruffles under my outerwear ever since age six.

Mom and Dad wrote letters back-and-forth fairly often, so Mom had a chance to break Dad in gradually. So thanks to Mom, acceptance by Dad was not a big deal after he got home. As to the rest of my fem dressing, that didn't start until around puberty, but that will be on a different post

what an amazing mom!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Hi Linda, I loved your post, really interesting. I would suggest you go to the introduction forum and tell us some more about yourself.
    Enjoy your time here!
    Crissy

That is just so amazing. How I envy you.

Glad you had understanding parents
    With me the story is somewhat the same only I didn't have any brothers or sisters. My mother had always wanted a girl and my dad had to work a lot of nights
    I guess I was around the age of 3 when my mother started to dress me in little girls cloths whenever my dad wasn't home. When I started going to school everyday when
    I came home the cloths would be laid out for me on my bed. This continued all through grammer school and junior high school. As I entered high school things kind of slowed down a bit and it became very mind bending to me. Later in years I met a wonderful woman that totally understood my desire to dress, we had a great life together until she passed 6 years ago and that's when I decided to go full time and be the person I was meant to be. I have been on hormone therapy now for a couple of years and am very happy with myself. I never thought I would see the day that I would actually thank my mother for what she had done to me

Platinum Member
    Welcome to the forum. Yes, please check in and introduce yourself. I did not have a sister, nor the desire at an early age to wear anything gem, but, if I had my mother would have beat my butt raw. She used a belt on my butt and legs for minor infractions of a little kid, so wearing panties would not have gone over at all. Glad you had an understanding mom.

Many of us wish that we had had a mom like that!
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    I was in second grade and my parents worked until 4pm so I was the proverbial latch key kid. I remember, even at that age, watching shows like Little House on the Prairie and longing to be one of the girls. Well, one time my mom hid a toy that I was crazy about and while she was still at work, I rummaged through her closet in the hope of recovering my action figure. I didn't find it but I did come across a pair of wonderful shimmery panty hose that completely mesmerized me. That was it. I was hooked from that moment on. It was like a switch that was turned on. I was caught a few times because I never put stuff back as I had found it. I was a kid, after all. One time, around age 12, I actually dressed up in my sister's clothes and went for a walk around the block. My first episode of pink fog! Of course a nosy neighbor told my dad and I was I some serious trouble. I basically suppressed my dressing until around age 17, when I had a lot more freedom and time on my hands. I also had a license and was going into the city to run errands. On one such trip, I stumbled across a book store and that discovery had a huge impact on my dressing.

Linda, That is a great story of acceptance on the part of your mom.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    How I got started:

My mother wanted a daughter. I was the first child and my father was overseas in the military. In those days, there was no way to tell the sex of a child until it was born so baby showers included boy and girl clothes.

Well, apparently, my mother dressed me in the girl clothes when no one was around and pretended that I was a girl.

I didn't know this until a few years before she died she wrote about her life, including this tidbit of information and published it to the entire extended family.
    Krisi

What a great story. Thanks for sharing. Your Mom is a treasure. My Moms nylon stockings were my first. I worried so that she?d find out, especially when I put a run in one of her stockings. Nothing was ever said, but I fretted for some time. I even tried to stop...no way.

Welcome Linda. I'm sorry but I can't help taking your story with a grain of salt. It seems unlikely that a 6-year old may wear panties 24x7 when there are so many occasions to reveal it when you are that age (school infirmary, doctor visit, sport locker rooms, etc.).

I have one question, did your sisters ever catch you or play dress up with you. I always wanted a sister.

Silver Member
    Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing. Your mom is an angel. But the rest of your family is pretty great as well. Your sisters probably thought it was all no big deal, and that's great. Did they share dresses with you? But the most wonderful part was how your dad accepted you. Most dads are vehemently opposed to sons wearing feminine clothing of any description, no matter how convincing mom can be. You are truly fortunate.

Banned Read only
    Suzanne, my dad was OK with my panties as long as I kept them covered. My FTM dressing was panties only until I was 19 or 20, that being well beyond the age at which a parent could force a child to change their life.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

rachelatshop, yes my sisters did that and they also had several of their friends in on those little games too.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

DianneT, to answer your concern, yes I got a lot of static about that in school, but most of the girls "stuck up" fore me and shamed the boys for giving me a bad time about my wearing. At the end of the school year, the boy bullies were the losers and the girls and I were the winners.

Welcome. I am sure you will enjoy this forum as it has a lot of diversity and you will learn a great deal as well as have some fun communicating with others. As others have said, please do an introduction.

Your story is an amazing one and quite unusual. Back in the 1950's when I first headed into a strange and exciting world such acceptance was rare and certainly not present in my household. My mother was tolerant of others, but when she caught me playing with her clothes that was way over the line. Of course, your experience was different and perhaps in a different time.

Quote Originally Posted by lindapantyboy View Post
    DianneT, to answer your concern, yes I got a lot of static about that in school, but most of the girls "stuck up" fore me and shamed the boys for giving me a bad time about my wearing. At the end of the school year, the boy bullies were the losers and the girls and I were the winners.
    My hat off to you then, as you were braver at 6 than I ever was.

You had a cool mom.
    Angie

Silver Member
    My mother had me wear a pair of my sister's panties when i was 5 because my underwear was wet. At the same time I saw a comic book with an Indian wearing what looked like the panties I had on. I thought they were great. My stepfather asked how I liked them and I told him I wanted to wear them all the time. My sisters became my suppliers.