Thread: My adventure

Aspiring Member

My adventure

I decided to be bold and show off my boobs.
    I got my panties on and my La Bien (lingerie)
    All in one. The added my forms. Finally I put on make up
    And got a real close shave and put on my jeans and a tee shirt. I have to admit I had a nice rack. Had to go do some shopping. Never got a second look. It sure was fun
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-22-2020 at 02:25 AM. Reason: clarification

Thread restored after Clarification
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Awesome to read this. You have gone where I have not gone before...

What kind of shopping? Home essentials - shopping for clothes - or both of the above?

I am working up my nerve to do this. Grocery shopping seems to be a good first step. I don’t think I could pull off Lowe’s or Home Depot at this point. I’m afraid my level of interest in the merchandise would be a dead giveaway.

Aspiring Member
    I got gas, went to grocery and to home depot.

I've been shopping for groceries, to the bank, the Post Office, Lowe's & Home Depot. I've never had a problem.

If you act like it's no big thing, then it ain't no big thing.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Why does now seem like the totally wrong time to be showing off one's boobs?

Just sayin'.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Reality Check
    I suppose with the pandemic and people wearing face masks, it would be pretty safe to dress up as a woman and go to the essential stores for essential items. Wear the mask and who can tell?
    Krisi

I kind of got forced into your scenario, I have lost close to 40 pounds over the past few years.
    My chest has gone from a 42 band to a 38 with a nice natural B cup, gynecomastia, I guess. I haven't changed my choice of clothes but have started wearing bras for support, yeah right.

Depending on the shirt and the bra, my breasts are noticeable and over the past year, not one comment or sideways look.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby