With all the virus stuff I have been sleeping later. Let the dog out at 7:30 this a.m. turned on the news and reclined in my recliner dress in just a white teddie. Fell back asleep. 9 a.m.hear my name being called forgot the housekeeper was coming today, had it on my schedule for next week. She is a nice lady about 20 years younger but we do see each other in our normal social groups. We all live out in the country and many 'good' church goer are very holier then thou and they run their mouth about all types of things. So here is my housekeeper in my living room and me in just a teddie, I panic and say excuse me and run to the bedroom put on jeans and a t-shirt and come out very red faced. She says clam down you are not the only man I know who dresses. Somewhat relieved we had a talk about it and I told her I was just an under dresser and liked lingerie. She said another house she cleans the man regularly fully dressed. She reassured me this was between just her and me and not to worry about it, then reminded me of something I know about her that she would not want to be public. Sometime the fear we feel is just in our own minds and most good people could care less what we do in our own homes. I would never dress for the shock factor of someone else but at my age am not open like the younger folks are. I don't post much on here but do enjoy reading what others do and that has been a great help for me today. So thanks you all for the support we give each other.