Thread: Busted

Busted

With all the virus stuff I have been sleeping later. Let the dog out at 7:30 this a.m. turned on the news and reclined in my recliner dress in just a white teddie. Fell back asleep. 9 a.m.hear my name being called forgot the housekeeper was coming today, had it on my schedule for next week. She is a nice lady about 20 years younger but we do see each other in our normal social groups. We all live out in the country and many 'good' church goer are very holier then thou and they run their mouth about all types of things. So here is my housekeeper in my living room and me in just a teddie, I panic and say excuse me and run to the bedroom put on jeans and a t-shirt and come out very red faced. She says clam down you are not the only man I know who dresses. Somewhat relieved we had a talk about it and I told her I was just an under dresser and liked lingerie. She said another house she cleans the man regularly fully dressed. She reassured me this was between just her and me and not to worry about it, then reminded me of something I know about her that she would not want to be public. Sometime the fear we feel is just in our own minds and most good people could care less what we do in our own homes. I would never dress for the shock factor of someone else but at my age am not open like the younger folks are. I don't post much on here but do enjoy reading what others do and that has been a great help for me today. So thanks you all for the support we give each other.

Wow Trione! That?s some scenario. It?s so nice to hear she was as understanding and respectful to the situation as she was. Do you think you would ever stay in something while she was there?

Platinum Member
    I'm sure she sees a lot of different things while housekeeping. If she did not protect her clients' privacy she'd be out of a job real quick.

Trione, Sounds like she handled it much better than you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Nice to have such an understanding housekeeper!
    Michellecd9999

Jamie had it right; the housekeeper handled it better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trione View Post
    [...]So here is my housekeeper in my living room and me in just a teddie, [...]
    For your housekeeper's sake, I hope you were wearing more than that!

Unless your housekeeper has a key to your home, you were underdressed in your living room with your door unlocked and you knew it. And you allowed yourself to fall asleep that way. Maybe you have a secret desire to be found? Sometimes it's painful to have to keep this part of ourselves bottled up. In a location like the one you describe, I imagine it's even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Trione View Post
    I told her I was just an under dresser and liked lingerie.
    How much you choose to dress is up to you, but if you've gone that far and you're here, you could consider adding to your wardrobe or - gasp - going full femme! Come to the dark side, Trione. Our outfits are fabulous and if we're caught dressed while asleep, we're not just in our underwear. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Anyway, I'm glad it worked out for the best, apparently. To avoid further embarrassment (unless you want it), lock your door and invest in a robe.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As Patience said, maybe you're ready now to expand your dressing "adventures"? I can recommend meeting other nearby T's at gay friendly clubs and bars.
    Once they re open, that is!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow! So lucky for her to be so understanding. Now you can enjoy her company but do please dress more appropriately for entertaining. 🙃

What a relief!

I suspect that house keepers see all sorts of stuff in houses. It's in their best interests to say nothing about it.

Still nice to hear that it was handled well.

Aspiring Member
    I would make sure I am home and dressed everytime she is supposed to come over.

I am with Paulie but i would maybe ask her if it would be ok with her if you were dress when you were home and she came to clean.

Platinum Member
    Its your home, so you literally can dress as you wish. You did nothing wrong. And she conducted herself admirably.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Trione, you did nothing wrong, assuming the mix-up in dates was genuine and you weren't doing it for 'shock factor'. I think you can dress as you wish, as long as it's in the privacy of your own home.

My wife sometimes says to me: "You should get more clothes on. What if so-and-so stops by?" I usually reply with something like this: "If they drop in, that is they show up unannounced or uninvited, then that's the risk they take." However if I or she invites someone over, then dress in only lingerie, that's a totally different ball game.

alwayshave,

"They" usually handle it better than "we" do.
    I'm as guilty as anyone else but why do we spend so much energy worrying about what other people think?

I know that's a rhetorical question and with a very vindictive ex-wife, I understand the realities a lot of us face, but wouldn't it be so nice if the situation Trione described was the reality for all of us all the time?
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

If you do care what other people think she could be very helpful in helping you make good wardrobe choices.

Thats so cool! I love leaving size 13 heels around when I know that ladies are coming to the house to see if they say anything. I figure that if they don't say anything, they know that they are mines!

What a lovely lady .

Aspiring Member
    Well it worked out well, that's great! Sherrii