Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many years

Let me think, must be about 40 years. But within that time period there has been peaks and troughs. But it's been wonderful.

Not really sure exactly when I started to consider myself as a cross dresser but it have been about 5 decades now since I have been enjoying wearing women?s panties (and occasionally more)

Like most of you my dressing started at an early age so it must be close to 50 years.
    Several stages of denial or self hate for how I feel but now at 57 I accept who I am and even admitted to my long suspicious wife.

Gee do I really want to admit to this??
    I began at age 5 or so. That makes it 65 years for me.
    Yeah I know my age listed here doesn't match. That's something I have to adjust now that I'm actually living this life and not dreaming about it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Would be about 47 years for me...

Earliest memories go back the 5 or 6, Off and on ever since to some degree, fairly extensively for the past 10 years. All tolled, would be a bit over 50 years.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Started around age 5 with a pair of tights...45 years now. Yikes!

As a kid, I use to sta at my aunt's on the weekends, found her corsets and bras. That was 60 years ago.

as far back as I can remember. So, 60+ years.

I was just talking to my girlfriend about this. My first memory of crossdressing was putting on my mothers pantyhose when I was 5. I got into her clothes in the basement when I was 12 and found a dress I really loved of hers. It disappeared at one point which means she must have found that I was wearing it, but being 35 now, I have dressed for 22 years or so

Similar age for me Katie. Except for me it was my neighbors panty drawer. I would walk their dog when they were away and found myself in her panties at around age 12.