1) Do you regret not telling your spouse? I came out to my spouse before I started dressing. I wanted to be completely up front with her before I stared dressing.

2) What regrets do you have if any? Suppressing my desire to dress my whole life. I wish I was upfront with myself earlier in life

3) Do you think you were dishonest with yourself? Dishonest

4) Why do some CDs think lack of response from their partners mean acceptance? I don?t know

5) Were things mutually acceptable in the past but things change? Not much has changed

6)How were you feel if the situation was reversed? It sort of is. My wife is far from a girly girl

7)Would you want to go out and be perceived as a male gay couple? Don?t reall care what others perceive.

8) Would you want to have sex if your partner were wearing facial hair? Doesn?t matter.

9) Why do CDs tend to want to dress in stereo typical outfits from another time? IDK

10) Why do some think Femininity is over done make up or over the top dressing? It?s how they perceive femininity.

11) What is your definition of Femininity? For me it?s the clothes, hair and makeup. I know there is an emotional aspect which I can?t relate to because I?m not a cis-woman. I over compensate with the visual aspect.

12) Are you only attracted to this kind of woman? ( like you portray) Sometimes.

13)Do you want your partner to dress in the manner of dress the cder leans towards? Sometimes

14) Why are so many Obsessed with their image? IDK

15) Why do so many post their pictures in the m2f section injecting more pictures of themselves in others posts? Vanity. It?s all about me.

16) Can the cd anticipate the partners boundaries or does the partner have to spell it out? She needs to spell it out. What is acceptable, what is not.

17) In other words are they careful not to push too much? I walk on eggshells.

18) In a typical week how much time is spent dressing? Mornings when my wife is not home. Some evenings when she?s around but just jeans.

19) In what way does it affect your social and family life? It doesn?t

20) When you came out to your S.O. did you have a strategy to gain your S.O acceptance? I other words did you own the process or let your S.O. struggle with it? I came out to her and she needed time to process it. I was always open to questions or conversation. She wasn?t willing to talk about it.

21) Would you date a GG for the sole reason they are accepting? No

22) What does "feeling feminine" mean to you? Describe how you feel when you feel feminine. I can?t truly feel feminine since I am not a real girl. I have this inner peace with myself when I am dressed. I feel good about myself.