Thread: the wife surprises

the wife surprises

I have been dressing to work from home a couple of times a week depending on mood and video obligations. My wife said that we had to get something in the mail to one of our children today. I was wearing a dress at the time. I said I would do that. "Like that?" she said. I responded I would put on jeans and a top that is more in line with what the area women have been wearing at this time. I didn't really want to change but, on the other hand, it was cold today.

Here's where the surprise comes in. She said that I should go to a post office in a nearby town and then walk around for a little bit. While she is accepting of my dressing I never expected that. I had been contemplating a walk of this sort during this time and found reasons/excuses not to do it so far.

Normally I had not gone out in public during the day without a professional makeover. I changed my clothes, touched up my very rudimentary makeup, put some things in my handbag, fixed my wig and checked my look with my wife. She said I looked good which, considering that my makeup ability is less than ideal, I was pleased to hear. I then ventured out in what passed for daylight today.

I went inside the post office to mail the package then walked around town for ten minutes or so before heading to a drive through to get a cup of coffee. It may not be much but, as my wife said when I got home, I needed it.
    Last edited by melissalynn; 04-23-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Aspiring Member
    You have a gem of a wife! Glad she encouraged you and that you did take the opportunity to get out.

Wow! That's an awesome story. You have an amazing wife. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Yup, your wife gets it. Be sure and show her your appreciation.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Great wife

sounds like you had a great day in many ways a caring wife, dressing, and a nice little trip out.

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    Great post, but especially love the empathy from your wife - 'you needed it'. Resolved to do more of that myself. Thank you for sharing this moment.
    Simply an avid clothing enthusiast...

Melissa, Sounds great. Glad your wife is so accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great post ! I like your wife ! When you said checked your look with your wife that made me smile.
    Awesome
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Reality Check
    That's great but it would have been better if she went with you.

My main concern is just leaving the house dressed and coming back home. Neighbors would wonder who the strange woman was leaving my house and driving away in my car. Once I'm away from the neighborhood, I'm pretty comfortable presenting as a woman.
    Krisi

that's great!, she's a keeper!!!

Glad your wife is so accepting
    sounds like you had a great day

[QUOTE=Krisi;4443815]That's great but it would have been better if she went with you.

That would be nice but I am content with one small step at a time.

Silver Member
    Pin a GOLD medal on your wife, carefully.

Platinum Member
    Envious I am to say the least. Hope you wore a face mask. A mask is ideal for concealing a poor makeup job. A scarf would probably cover a lot more facial area. I sense your wife can tell when your emotions are getting bottled up and some form of relief is needed.

Envious. You got a wonderful wife. Be sure you treat her well

You have a wonderful wife, look after her well !! after this you need to treat her to a nice dinner in a good restaurant
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Excellent! you are a lucky Girl!