Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One of the issues for a closet dresser

With no dressing at home for Brenda with this lock down. I did put a dress into the trunk and tried it on for a few minutes at work, I have a key to the mechanical room, nice and private. Fortunately I am considered essential services and can get out and about.

Silver Member
    You could always wash your panties in the shower. lay them on a dry towel and role the towel up as tight as you can. The panties should be nearly dry when you unwrap the towel. I can't help you where to hang them up but closet may work or lay them on a towel under the bed. Good Luck.

I'm lucky, my wife knows.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 06-30-2020 at 09:15 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Doc is right. Unmentionables should be washed delicately in the sink or shower. They should be laid out flat on a towel to dry. If someone in your household finds it objectionable to see your undies laid out drying, put the drying undies and towel in a discrete place as Liz does, such as under your bed. If your SO finds your laundry objectionable, do it only when your SO is not home. As Steffi does, inventory all at every step. Yes, I know, all this is easier said than done these days.
    Last edited by abby054; 07-01-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    You could always wash your panties in the shower. lay them on a dry towel and role the towel up as tight as you can. The panties should be nearly dry when you unwrap the towel. I can't help you where to hang them up but closet may work or lay them on a towel under the bed.
    Liz,

That's more or less what I do. As most of my knickers are fairly lacy they don't hold much water so once out the towel dry relatively quickly. One trick I've discovered is in my bedroom I have a table lamp with a 4w LED bulb. It gets slightly warm but not hot to the touch so I drape the knickers one at a time over the top of the shade. The warmth quickly dries them out so they can be put away short time. Mother of invention I suppose.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Wife came home from London. Next day she did some washing, i was out at the time but on arriving home her good self held up a pair of white large undies with the comment i found these so washed them- i had two corses of action--admit they were mine or blame a visitor...........

I guess I am semi-fortunate, my wife knows but doesn't want to see it. I can under-dress and wash my girly stuff without hiding it.

I am very fortunate. I told my wife about myself the night we met ( actually had her read my journal) and we have been together for 30 years. I do all the Laundry(in the basement) as she has had both knees replaced and I don't want her using them when I'm not home. I do all the laundry and bring her things upstairs. All my clothes are downstairs ( she is as bad a clothes horse as I am) I can dress whenever, but try to give her as much male time or a bit more when I am home. Since I am a truck driver I can under dress all I want, and when running at night I sometimes wear a skirt/ blouse and low heels.

My wife has been working from home for 5 years now, which had already cut down my opportunities to dress but she did travel 3 or 4 times a year which gave me an entire week to indulge, including going out fully dressed sometimes. This year has provided very little opportunities to dress and even then capped it to an hour or two. Because it's winter down here I've been wearing tights most days but I relish time like now where she is out shopping for a couple of hours and I can wander around dressed (no hair or makeup).

One of the frustrations is that, had she been accepting or been away, I could have worked from home in skirts, tights and heels, and no one in the office would see.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

anI relate to that dressing is OK but don't want to push the issue and there is no where to go. I really don't like dressing when I am all dressed up with no where to go.
    So I grew a beard. Something different. I have since turned it into a goatee and am looking forward to going out and wearing a mask. You an bet there will be oictures when it happens. Then the furry face is gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I came out at the beginning of lockdown and we're still taking time to work out what my wife is happy with (not much) and what she won't tolerate.

After the lies I've promised not to do anything on the few occasions she's been out and I've remained at home and I've more or less kept to that.

It's been very frustrating and whilst she has made a concession on one thing she has admitted that her acceptance on other things may have progressed faster if I was going out to work as normal.

In that sense I can't wait for life to get back to in normal. Unfortunately for me I can work remotely and so there's no urgent need for me to be in the office anytime soon.