Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another 20 Questions

Another 20 Questions

Another 20 questions It was so much fun last time thought we would do it again.
    . No comments on anyones answer please just your answers . If there is something you do not want to answer or it does not pertain to you just put N/A
    Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures?
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures?
    4)Have you ever been caught?
    5) If so scary or exciting?
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought?
    7) Still have it?
    8)Are you happy with your look?
    9) What would you change about your look?
    10) Short-or long skirts?
    11)Do you go out dressed?
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about?
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list)
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise?
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be?
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so?
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out?
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing?
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect?
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?
    Last edited by Di; 04-25-2020 at 11:42 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Never

2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Just to you lovely ladies! 😊

3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? You have all been very complimentary

4)Have you ever been caught? Never wearing anything but a couple of times after when things weren?t returned in their right place, or minutes before changing into something.

5) If so scary or exciting? Very much both!!

6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Yes, I went panty shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood. I was soooo nervous. The girls helping me were very sweet though.

7) Still have it? No, I purged them. I got more curvy since.

8)Are you happy with your look? Some days I am. I think I could pass if I went out dancing.

9) What would you change about your look? I want to get better at make up and styling my hair.

10) Short-or long skirts? Short!!!! I love showing off my legs.

11)Do you go out dressed? Only on drives

12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Just feeling free and living my truth

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list)? Get all dressed to the 9s and go out dancing and make some friends.

14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? I have multiple role models. I love JLo, Kimberly Guilfoyle, girls that are glamorous but mean business

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? To live my truth earlier in life. At least be braver.

16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? This is broad. I think it makes me feel like I truly am but I am pretty selfish sadly.

17)Is there anyone you fear finding out?loke everyone!!!

18)What is your favourite article of clothing? I LOVE LOVE LOVE lingerie

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Once at Macy?s I had a SA tell me that the dress I had in my hands that I wanted to try on was for women. Uhhhh that?s the point honey!!! Then another at Ross, I wanted to try a bra and the woman at the fitting room laughed at me out loud. I was so discouraged. I think she felt bad because she kept saying sorry but couldn?t stop laughing. So rude! 😡

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? My one wish is that she be understanding at the very least. I didn?t ask to be this way but it?s a big part of me. I?d also like for her to be a willing participant because I think we would have so much more fun that way.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?

Wife, two friends (husband and wife and their two kids), my former massage therapist, aesthetician, hair stylist and another woman at that same spa, and my current ceralogist.

Most of the same list above

Very encouraging and positive with the exception of my wife lol

No, but some close calls before I came out to my wife

A little of both on my close calls haha

Pantyhose probably - but otherwise some VS lingerie

7) Still have it?

Yes - the lingerie anyway

Clothes, yes, ugly guy face and mild beer belly no lol

Hair and face but not in this lifetime I guess

Medium and long

Have done so a few times but not overly confident about it so I mostly dress at home and in the car

Absolutely love driving long distances dressed

Go to Vegas and spend the weekend dressed enjoying the nightlife

Not specifically, but I dress very much like my wife did when we were first married - skirts and tops mainly

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be?

Like many I would have started sooner and accepted myself sooner

I suppose it makes me more tolerant of other lifestyles since I certainly would not be one to throw stones...

Oh yeah - anyone else in the extended family - I do hope to tell my kids someday

Haha all of it - but I’m wearing a skirt today that is ridiculously soft - might be my new fave

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect?

Never had an issue - a couple odd looks over the years but nothing that made me feel uncomfortable beyond the split second moment

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?

Well - my wife and I nearly split over this but we decided to tough it out... and she is accepting to the point that she loves me despite this, she doesn’t particularly want to see me dressed. I hope I can break through that some after the kids are all off on their own ...
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

OK some more fun!
    1. Yes! I have also told many people I am transgender!
    2. Yes, everyone at work and a few others!
    3. Very well! No criticism! Just that I should be me!
    4. N/A
    5. N/A
    6. A pack of assorted pastel panties at K-Mart!
    7. Yes
    8. Yes for the most part!
    9. Surgeries!
    10. Below the knee or longer!
    11. 24/7
    12. Shopping and eating out!
    13. When this pandemic is over, I want to go to I-Hop in Winston-Salem, NC with my daughter!
    14. No.
    15. Not being so naive about it!
    16. I am taking hormones and they improved my mental and emotional self!
    17. Absolutely not!
    18. My new sweatshirt that has"The Future Is Female" written on it!
    19. No, never! I used to shop for my wife a lot!
    20. N/A My wife passed away 4 years ago! I am not really looking for anyone but if it happens it happens!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? My wife, two adult daughters, 3 women at work.

2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes. Here. All the above (except daughters)

3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Positive, but honest. My girls are DADT.

4)Have you ever been caught? Both my daughters, saw a picture of me before they knew about "it".

5) If so scary or exciting? Horrifying! But it turned out mostly ok.

6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Beautiful pair of colorful woven shoes.

7) Still have it? No, because they were too big

8)Are you happy with your look? For the most part.

9) What would you change about your look? Absolutely my eyes and lips.

10) Short-or long skirts? Love a short skirt! Otherwise, just above the knee or ankle.

11)Do you go out dressed? As often as I can.

12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Shopping, dining, driving.

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Go to work dressed.

14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No. Just envy those "pretty young things"!

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Start MUCH younger. I was a very late bloomer.

16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Yes. I;m more honest with myself, less inhibited.

17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Not really. Wouldn't enjoy the awkwardness.

18)What is your favourite article of clothing? My wig. I'm not a girl until its on my head.

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Yes. No issues yet.

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? My wife and I discovered this part of me together, and she's still with me!

Aspiring Member
    1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Several
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? I have not any negative feedback. They have been mostly supportive.
    4)Have you ever been caught? When I was about 9ish, by my mom in my sister's underwear/
    5) If so scary or exciting? just a little scared. The only thing said was don't wear you sister's clothes.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Yes, a black lace one pieces Bali shaper. The scariest I have ever done.
    7) Still have it? No.
    8)Are you happy with your look? For the most part.
    9) What would you change about your look? Loss weight.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Knee length mostly, but it usually depends on the outfit.
    11)Do you go out dressed? A couple of times a year.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Shopping and going to lunch with a couple of friend.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list)A full week of total emersion.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No, I like what I like. I am not driven by trends.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Tuff, I like where I am, but I would have like to have gone out when I was younger & prettier.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? No.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? My brother and the people I work with.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Bras & pantyhose I have to have both.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? I buy 99% of my things in person. Nearly every occasion has been great, if not fun. I have had a couple of time when the SA's have been a little cool, but not hostile. ]
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I will follow the wishes of my wife for the most part. I don't think I will stop again. She mainly doesn't want to see me dressed. So dress when she is not around. I wish to keep her happy first and foremost.

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes. Just my wife

Outside of this forum...Yes. My wife, and some cd/tg friends

My wife says I take ,more pics of me, than her, which is true.

No, but I've had a few close calls over the years.

Definitely NOT exciting

I think a pair of pumps online

7) Still have it?
    No, but they've been replaced

I'm getting there

I have too many tells to list. But it's a toss up between narrower shoulders and no adams apple

Both

Yes

I'm still building confidence. I started with support groups, then social groups. Lately it's been shopping plazas and outlets.
    And a couple of restaurants most recently.

I would love to have a professional makeover and photo shoot.

Not particularly. I have a look I go for, which does coincide with one of my sisters....

I wish I didn't have to hide it so much. It's such a big part of who I am, But I feel I have to.

Yes. I never was the typical macho male type. I believe having this feminine part of me is what makes me a caring and compassionate person. To a fault, sometimes.

Pretty much everyone, since my wife is the only one I've told.

You do know, this is impossible to answer..... but I'd say my favorite boot cut jeans.

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks etc?
    Not yet....
    Actually, it's been working out pretty well for us. It's not just the clothes for me, and my wife knows it. She knows when I need to express myself, and sometimes has to tell me to go and dress up.
    But I make sure I give her plenty of male mode.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

1. Over the years I've told sever. My first wife, my sister, my current wife before we were married. My wife (now) told my brother in law (with my permission)
    2. Same people as in #1 except my sister. Plus a crossdresser I met here in person once. (never seen them again)
    3. Eh...wives participated. No reaction other than compliments
    4. My first wife caught me once. She came home a little earlier than expected
    5. Very scary to me
    6. Not really.
    7. No
    8. Yes...pretty well. I'm as feminine as I think I can represent when I put in the work.
    9. I would really love to have hips/butt to present a better figure
    10. Just above the knee
    11. As much as I can
    12. Shopping, dinner, movies
    13. Crossdresser cruise is on my list. I want to enjoy another Southern Comfort Convention this time with my wife. Sit around the campfire in my night gown when I retire
    14. Not really. Just looking good enough to pass makes me happy.
    15. I might have liked to have done more of it while I was younger, but the internet isn't what it is today for finding like minded folks.
    16, Yes I do. I feel it give us a better understanding of both worlds. ("Broader" ? so to speak)
    17. Just my customers. Some would be fine I suppose but others not so much. So why give it up? I'll be retiring soon enough!
    18. My polka dot dress. But we just got the new bras that hook crisscross under your boobs that I'll be trying on tonight!
    19. Nope
    20. That we can retire and travel to places and participate in events with other crossdresser groups and friends I've met at the conventions.

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?

Yes, my kids, my brothers and some friends.

Yes.

I have yet to get a negative reaction.

Once, by my wife. At the time I was agonizing daily over when and how to tell her when she found a bra. This was 5 minutes before we were leaving to go on a week long vacation with friends.

Definitely NOT exciting!

No. I think it may have been a pair of pantyhose. I was young and it was over forty years ago so I'm not certain.

7) Still have it?

Anything I had from that time would have long since been purged.

For the most part yes.

I'm developing male pattern baldness so I'll never be able to grow my own hair out. I'll always have to wear a wig.

I have skirts that range from a few inches above the knee (but not too short) to maxi length. If I were (a lot) younger I might go shorter but not now.

I have and I really enjoyed it. I have not been able to go out often since my wife found out though. I'm hoping she will eventually be ok with me going out but for now I mostly keep my dressing at home.

I have a friend who owns a consignment shop so I always stop in to visit and shop, I also like to visit the women at the wig shop I go to. Other than that I just enjoy walking around and poking in places and just looking around.

I would love to go out and about with my wife but that is never going to happen.

No, not really.

I WOULD HAVE TOLD MY WIFE UP FRONT!!!

Yes. It's kind of a glass houses thing. How can I be judgemental of others when I am the way I am.

Not really. I would probably be totally open about it if it my wife was ok with that.

That changes constantly for me, so I would have to say I don't have one.

Not really. Most SA's are pretty cool about it and usually quite helpful. I don't try to hide it by telling them it's for my wife or anything like that. My worst experience was when a MUA at a Lancome counter reacted quite coolly to me when I asked about a makeover, telling me "I guess I could do it, it's not against company policy".

It's been about three and a half years since my wife found out and I'm no longer worried that it will be the catalyst for a divorce. I just hope that we can continue to work on our relationship and that my crossdressing never drives a wedge between us.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 04-24-2020 at 01:57 PM.

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? No.
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? No. Only headless ones on this site a couple times, and after a while each time I eventually removed them.
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Gracious compliments.
    4)Have you ever been caught? NO. UPDATE: Well, I just thought of one time when in my twenties, my GF at the time found a Bra in my drawer. She thought I had cheated on her. If memory serves, I think I told her it was mine or for me, but I don't think she bought that line. We broke up, but not over that (I dated her only a year and a half, and actually she cheated on me...maybe twice, but I didn't find out about the first one until after I caught her the second time). I felt scared, and humility in admitting the bra was for me. Not a pleasurable experience at all.
    5) If so scary or exciting? Any close call frightens me to death.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? NA
    7) Still have it? NA
    8)Are you happy with your look? When I can dress, I have liked the look.
    9) What would you change about your look? Take it further, if I decided that is what I want to do.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Mid-thigh, or sweater dresses
    11)Do you go out dressed? No
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? NA
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list). Get made over, go out without worrying about what time I had to undress and be back home.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No. But I would imagine I would want to femulate the look I am attracted to. In other words, just look very pretty.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Cross-dressing what would it be? I don't have regrets about the life I have, but had I been born in Internet days I might have learned more about myself at a younger age, and may have done a few things different. For example, learning more about psychology and personality types and compatibility at a younger age.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? No. I think I would be no better, no worse if I never crossdressed. My spirit is as it is.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Wife, family, friends.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Tight fitting dresses.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? NA
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? For me, I just want tranquility in my life, so this is why I don't come out to anyone. I guess I have it to a level of a happy medium, and keep it mostly in my head.
    Last edited by laura.lapinski; 04-24-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Lots
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes lots! I have a public Instagram
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Pretty good for the most part
    4)Have you ever been caught? No
    5) If so scary or exciting? N/A
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? No
    7) Still have it? N/A
    8)Are you happy with your look? Yes but there’s always room for improvement
    9) What would you change about your look? N/A
    10) Short-or long skirts? High-low all the way!
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Bars, shows, clubs. Any place with an active social scene and people to see me
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) not really
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Would have started drag years ago
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? I’m already perfect
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? No
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? I’ve got my Santee alley coat that I wear everywhere, but my favorite things are the pieces I made myself
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? No
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I don’t think we have any special rules or expectations

Silver Member
    1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? My youngest sister. Someone in the family needs to know.

2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? My sister, some 'sister' friends and my manicure tech.

3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? All well. My M-tech couldn't believe it was me. I've been pretty at the salon.

4)Have you ever been caught? No, but my wife found by accident.

5) If so scary or exciting? Very scary.

6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? No... too long ago.

7) Still have it? No

8)Are you happy with your look? Clothing/visual presentation, Yes. large nose, earlobes and wrinkles, No

9) What would you change about your look? Full facial feminization !!!

10) Short-or long skirts? I have both but prefer short.

11)Do you go out dressed? Yes.

12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Shopping, dining and being with forum friends.

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Yes, have a date with a nice guy.

14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? To never wish to be a girl and to never CD.

16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Yes. I'm more empathetic towards women and to others in any type of minority.

17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? My eldest, Redneck (lovable) son.

18)What is your favourite article of clothing? My thigh highs plus may bra with enclosed girls.

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Once in drab to pay for a dress, the clerk said, "did you try it on?" I said, "no, I know my size." Once in femme, paying for a bra, the clerk thanked me, Sir. I let it go.

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? NA. My wife passed away several years ago.

Another 20 Questions
    Another 20 questions

It was so much last time thought we would do it again.
    . No comments on anyones answer please just your answers . If there is something you do not want to answer or it does not pertain to you just put N/A
    Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes many
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Some were shocked said they had no idea others were all okay.
    4)Have you ever been caught? Yes
    5) If so scary or exciting? A Lille bit of both
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Yes
    7) Still have it? Yes pierced earrings and 10k gold anklet
    8)Are you happy with your look? Somewhat fighting a few wrinkles with older age other than that yes.
    Surgery on forehead and nose.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Both look good in both have great legs women are jealous of.
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes often as I can.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Just enjoying life as much as I can. Living with being different.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Been thinking of going full time. Tired of living a lie.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No just being myself can?t change anything else.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? To have not purged the first 3 times many years ago. Think about all the money and time I?ve wasted. Plus all the beautiful clothes I?ve thrown out especially my brooks leather dress I had.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Yes gives me more compassion for women what they go through thoughts and emotions feelings etc.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? A few dresses and my body suits.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? No none up to date all have been helpful.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? Yes I told her before we even started dating. We got married for 7 years then when I got hurt at work and couldn?t work anymore money was more important and she told her parents about me dressing and made that the issue instead of her money grubbing. She?s since been married and divorced twice more making 5 divorces in total for her.

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3 . Wow
    4. Yes
    5. Scary, but turned out well.
    6. Yes, a skirt
    7. What after 20+ years?
    8. Overall yes.
    9. If only I could lose 15 years and 15kilos.
    10. Both
    11. Yes
    12. Just normal day to day activities
    13. Yes, But it has to remain a secret, for now.
    14. No
    15. Be more open at a much earlier time in life.
    16. Yes, I am more tolerant, patient and balanced since fully accepting myself.
    17. Yes, and that relates to no.13.
    18. Where to start....
    19. No
    20. N/A, that is I don't have an answer.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Sure.
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Absolutely.
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Enthusiastically.
    4)Have you ever been caught? Caught doing what? I am doing nothing wrong.
    5) If so scary or exciting? Neither.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Yes.
    7) Still have it? No.
    8)Are you happy with your look? Then? Extremely unhappy. Now? I am thrilled!!
    9) What would you change about your look? I've done quite a bit and am very happy with who I am and how I look.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Knee high.
    11)Do you go out dressed? Every chance I get, three times a week pre-COVID.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Whatever any other woman would. I volunteer (used to) significantly.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Be an actual bridesmaid.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Me.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? I would have accepted it much sooner.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Of course. Any time you are not authentic, you are not you.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Fear, no. Prefer not to, sure.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? I am very much a dress girl.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Never, ever and I have done so both in male and female modes frequently.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I'm good.
    Last edited by Kandi Robbins; 04-24-2020 at 06:06 PM.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? No
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? NA
    4)Have you ever been caught? Yes
    5) If so scary or exciting? Little of both
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Yes, some panties and a bra.
    7) Still have it? No, went out with my first purge.
    8)Are you happy with your look? I suppose
    9) What would you change about your look? Not sure.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Long
    11)Do you go out dressed? Occasionally
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Swim, walk , just be out there.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do (bucket list) Be able to wear what I want wherever I want.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Not really no.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Not purge
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? No.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Wedding dress, I have a few hanging up in my closet.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks etc? There have been a few, but more often than not, it's a positive experience.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? Not an issue - mine knows and is good with it.

Banned Read only
    Di,
    I know you're asking more for Cders but these questions are ones I've been through .
    1) Yes
    2) Yes , to me its' part of coming to terms with being a a CDer/or TG
    3) Always well accepted if not surprised
    4) Yes
    5) More scary than exciting
    6) Underwear on the pretext of my wife's birthday .
    7) Yes .
    8) Yes , for my age I feel it's as good as it gets .
    9) I'm happy with my look .
    10) shorter skirts not comfortable with ones calf length .
    11) Full time .
    12) My painting class , meeting friends for coffee . Basically integrating in the RW as Teresa .
    13) To go on a cruise .
    14) No I needed to find my own identity .
    15) Coming out sooner .
    16) I'm much happier because I'm not denying part of my existence .
    17) Everyone knows so there isn't a problem , not forgetting knowing and seeing are two different things , only my son and mother haven't seen me .
    18) I don't have a favourite , dressing appropriately for the occasion is more important .
    19) I love the interaction with SAs , although in the past I've had some funny experiences when shopping in drab .
    20) It wasn't working with my wife so we amicably separated , tough call after 45 years but we are both now happier .

Thanks again Di .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-24-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Yes, I have told people I CD.
    Yes, I have shown people my pictures (early on my wife had me show a mutual a friend a picture when she was talking about how common CDing is, and I was like yeah it is and showed her the picture).
    When I show pictures (or people see me) usually they are ok with it. Never a bad response in person with friends.
    I was caught in college by my dorm mate.
    It was scary and I was super awkward the rest of the year.
    My first purchase was a white long line bra.
    That bra was purged decades ago.
    I am happy with my style.
    But I don't like the weight I gained in the last few years.
    Well my most common skirt is around my knees, so middle length skirts? I like long skirts for their flow but they are a tripping hazard and dust collector. I like short skirts for skimpiness but they require constant vigilence for modesty and not how I want to be seen.
    Yes, I go out dressed.
    I love to combine my trail running with running skirts. I love to so thrift store shopping when dressed. But overall I just like to be dressed for anything.
    I don't really have a bucket list besides just eventually being able to just wear what I want when I want.
    I don't try to copy any one but I am heavily influenced by 90s fashion.
    Well if I accepted it earlier in my life my life would be totally be different now since my wife probably would have never dated me originally. So it would be hard to say I would change anything.
    I think being a CDer makes us more accepting of differences.
    I am out to everyone I care about. I was initially afraid of telling my mom about my CDing though.
    Skirts are my favorite for sure.
    I have never had an issue with shopping. Though when my wife worked at Torrid she wanted me to shop at other Torrid's due avoid any workplace drama.
    I have a wife who is supportive but has limits. I expect it to stay the same level of acceptance. I wish it had less limits.

Hi Di, thank you (and the ones who devised these questions) for animating this forum.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    Yes, my wife, but I took a hell of a time to do so.
    No. Except my avatar picture, but it's far from revealing.
    My wife has been rather puzzled and distressed since I came out. I won't top that with showing her a picture anytime soon (or anytime ever, really, the pictures I take are for me).
    Yes, around 10 or 11, by my mother. I was ill and stayed in bed that day, and took the opportunity to dress in a pantyhose I stole from her. She came to check on me and took the sheets down to verify if I was warm, and I got busted. She asked me if I wanted to dress as a girl, I babbled something in response that I don't remember today. I was also keeping a small stash with a few things of her (2 swimsuits and some pantyhose) in a double-walled column of the bed and she found it, I don't remember if it was that same day or another. She told me to not steal her things and didn't speak of it again. I wasn't punished, nor encouraged (e.g. no pantyhose for Christmas like I read in some posts here and there).
    It scared the hell out of me. Plus my stepfather (she had remarried) was really brutal with us kids and I stewed for weeks wondering what she had told him, and possibly to neighbors and family as well, as she had a habit of disclosing (and complaining) a lot about her kids to relatives and friends. But I never had any news from it so it's possible she kept that one to her (except her husband presumably).
    Yes, a tube of foundation, 29 years ago.
    7) Still have it?
    I still have it (it's not empty yet, I didn't use makeup a lot for a good while). Probably not very safe to use anymore
    Since I finally bought my stuff one year ago (clothes, accessories, forms, wig, heels), I begin now to resemble something. Makeup is still the hard part. So, satisfied, yes, to some extent, but not fooling myself.
    Wig styling and better makeup.
    Short for now, but I'd like long too. Trying to keep the budget under control, so it will wait.
    No, and don't intend to change that.
    I'll have to pass on this one, see above.
    Try pantyhose once with shaved legs.
    Makeover once would be nice.
    Not really, but if I had to choose one it would be Diana Rigg as Emma Peel (whether in a dress or an Alun Hugues training suit), the epitome of modern femininity in my eyes when I was young.
    Tell my wife at an early stage. Buy my stuff earlier.
    If anyone ever became awesome by slipping into a panty and dress, I would tend to think he was awesome to begin with. I am not awesome, so, no.
    Since I came out to my wife, not really. Maybe the workplace would be the last I need to know.
    Pantyhose.
    I shop online, so the only problem is getting the sizes right and estimating what will fit a 210 lbs male in his fifties from pictures of clothes worn by young females of half this age and weight. I wasn't too bad at this game so far (on the other hand that could just prove that I am merely super-delusional).
    Being able to keep dressing like I always did: privately, once in a good while.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Not in real life
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Only internet folks
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? N/a
    4)Have you ever been caught? Several near misses over the years!
    5) If so scary or exciting? Scary
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Dress or shoes?
    7) Still have it? Nope
    8)Are you happy with your look? Sometimes
    9) What would you change about your look? No muffin top
    10) Short-or long skirts? Below the knee
    11)Do you go out dressed? Nope
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Well, drab shopping
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Go out dressed
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Your average TV news/weather woman
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? The usual, more and earlier
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Don't know how to separate cd from the rest of me
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Work
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? LBD
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks etc? Have sometimes felt people looking askance, but sales people have been fine
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? Wish I could guarantee acceptance

Yes,, Everyone in my family knows, my ex-wife, and all 3 of my boys. My Father, My sisters, And several friends know

Yes, My sisters. and friends

3) How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures?
    They really didnt care at all. My sisters were impressed with my wardrobe.

4) Have you ever been caught?
    Yes one time by my youngest son in the middle of the night

Neither, Sent back to bed

6) Do you remember the first thing you bought?
    Pantyhose

7) Still have it?
    Yes I still have some, But certainly not the same pair,

8) Are you happy with your look?
    Yes, When I look in the mirror when dressed I like what I see when dressed, better then when in guy mode

I need to loose some weight, Stomach too big.

Dresses, and mostly long

11) Do you go out dressed?
    Only a few times, Not regularly

One was a Halloween Party, I was very uncomfortable, Another time was to a CD function, that was pretty good

Not really CD related

No

I would have told alot more people a lot sooner

I dont know, Not really I guess, It is just part of me.

Not anymore, My father was the one I was most fearful of. But my ex-wife put me on the spot and I came out and told him

A long dress

Never had any issue at all, And yes I have bought in stores before, plenty of times

I just hope of any relationship that I am accepted for who I am. Allowed to dress freely as I feel most comfortable

thanks Di for the question, this is fun,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    1 )Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    Yes

OMG Yes, I also keep photos in various rooms throughout the house, One brother is convinced the photo of a cousin he thinks he knows.

I've never had anything but compliments and encouragement

No

N/A

Yes, A cute purple skirt.

7) Still have it?
    Strangely, yes, haven't worn it in years.

Absolutely,

Breast, Hip and Butt Implants and if it ever becomes possible Full Hair implant and full foot reconstruction (Hey , you asked)

Short but not Mini, I do have nice legs, Jeannie agrees

Yes, but not as much as i would like

Being with friends, shopping, pretty much the same thing i engoy now.

I would love to do some modeling, a prom or a wedding.

No, not really

I would have worked towards transition.

Absolutely although I identify more as TG

Not anymore.

A good foundation garment, It brings everything together don't you think ?

Oh yeah, mostly with the older gals. The ocassional look or tone.

I'm fortunate to be in a relationship where my wife has know from our beginning, was and is very supporting .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Here I go!

I have, at some points, mostly to know if there's anything I should do about it.

There haven't been any pictures, nor there will be at any time.

No such pictures exist.

Not exactly caught, rather busted (my stash was discovered).

It was scary and shameful, that shame hasn't gone away.

I unfortunately remember it.

7) Still have it?
    No, I ripped it apart.

Not at all.

Less kilos.

None. Only trousers.

No and I will never do it.

I don't feel enjoyment out of anything recently.

No idea of it, I hate thinking about death.

No, I don't even have a reference of it.

Probably not even trying it.

I only feel it causes me trouble.

Yes, that's why I can't accept this.

Anything that won't cause any trouble.

Not that I remember, but I can't even get near stores anymore (guilt and shame).

I'd try to get rid for good of it if I were to be in a relationship like the above mentioned ones. I know it's often a source of trouble.

Tomi
    Yes, my wife and my best friend.

No.

N/A

No, I never dress when my wife is in the house and she knows roughly where my clothes are so she doesn't find it accidentally

N/A

Yes, it was a black lace bra.

7) Still have it?
    No I purged it thinking "it's not me and I'm never gonna do that again"

Yes.

My butt doesn't look nearly as good with a pencil skirt as on a girl but I wouldn't change it (maybe butt pads). I like being a man

Short skater skirt and medium pencil skirt.

No, just underdress.

N/A

Have sex while dressed and maybe going out for a coffee or a drink dressed

Secretarys

I wouldn't change a thing

No, not really.

My coworkers

Bra. It was the first item I put on so first love I guess.

No, sa's always pretended to think it's for someone else.

I wished that I could dress in my home study after everyone went asleep but my wife is uncomfortable with the thought of me dressing in the next room, or if there were prearanged times when I could dress at home freely. But for now I take what I can get and I'm not comlaining. I'm happy that she knows and accepts/tolerates it.

Platinum Member
    1) My wife
    2) Don't take pictures, so n/a
    3) n/a
    4) Yes
    5) Scary as it was a nosy neighbor family, who probably told other neighbors
    6) Yes, a pink peignoir set
    7) Yes, it is vintage now. Bought in 1972 or 1973
    8) Generally speaking, yes. I am 72 years old, so I have the aged face of a 72 year old
    9) Can't go back fifty years, so I am resigned to it
    10) Knee length dresses preferred, Range is three inches above the knee to floor length, like summer dresses
    11) Yes, in the evening when the opportunity arises
    12) I take evening strolls. I like the way the skirt of my dress and slip is played with by a gentle breeze.
    13) I'd like to be able to find a local group of ladies to socialize with. The closest is about forty miles away.
    14) No, other than the general category of a middle age woman who dresses tastefully in dresses
    15) The seemingly impossible quest to find an accepting wife
    16) Yes, it has had the effect of not judging others for who they are as long as they are not hurting others.
    17) Yes, probably my son and daughter because, although they are great kids, I don't know how they would react. Destroying their image of dear old dad
    18) A full slip
    19) Not really a bad experience. Several times I sensed some women were uncomfortable with a man buying women's clothing even though I was neatly attired as a man. I had to assume they all had bad experiences with cross dressers. Some I sensed a deep dislike for cross dresser or transwomen.
    20) Wow, I could write a book. Basically, I firmly believe the entire cross dressing issue should be hashed out before getting serious. None of this fashion creep. No starting off with panties and ending up drop dead gorgeous in a wedding dress. Surprise honey!!! If you're already into the wig, makeup, breasts forum and hip/butt pads let her know. On the woman's side, either accept him or walk away. Don't think it is cute, then do a 180 and nag him forever. If the woman finds cross dressing totally unacceptable, then get out of the relationship, kids and all. Don't make life unbearable for yourself and him. If a wife finds it tolerable but does not want to see it, then give him for space to express himself. That may be tough to do when you married a hairy ape and then he appears totally shaved. Me? My wife and I have it worked out in the sense she says nothing and I do nothing to upset her. My wife was a victim of female sexual assault in the army. An 18 year girl from a small town was not expecting to meet a woman who preyed on girls like her. Any transformation of myself into her life as a woman is a non starter. She wants that handsome young man she fell in love with. We worked it out in the manner I always have stated on this forum. "I do not know why I do what I do!" No bullshit about my feminine side. At this stage of life I would feel totally uncomfortable dressing in front of her as a woman.