Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another 20 Questions

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes. Many people

2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes. Many people outside this web site. Those that want to see. Some do, some don't. I/We have gone so far as to go to a professional photographer and had photos taken of us. Super fun. I've been thinking about it going again. I've changed, we've changed. Document it. I highly recommend it to everyone. Chance to laugh and have both of you in the photo with the correct light and setting. Surly there is a photo studio in your area that would take your photo. Photographers love that stuff.

3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? That's hard to say really. Most I think have been supporting. Never had anybody laugh or say anything negative, to my face.

4)Have you ever been caught? No

5) If so scary or exciting? N/A

6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Not the first thing. But I do remember certain items that I bought that where early on for sure. The first outfit I bought, if you could call it that. That a white tee, black strip pants ( the real ones the first time they where popular ) knee high nylons and a pair or black patent sling back flats. All from JC Pennys. Ordered all of it over the phone.

7) Still have it? No. That was the first purge. I got all the clothes put them all on. Lord knows how or why, but they all fit perfect. God I loved those clothes. Felt on to of the world wearing them. Like those clothes you put on the first day of school. I owned them for a couple of days maybe a week. Freaked out that my mother or brothers where going to find them. Stashed them in my car. Found a very deserted road that could drive to work on. Then proceeded to throw them all out the window. I still drive that road and think about those clothes. How they felt and looked. I also feel bad about the littering. Should have just sent them to goodwill.

8)Are you happy with your look? For the most part ya. It's a body image thing that get me. I love my look.

9) What would you change about your look? My acceptance of how I look. I've recently decided to go sans wig. Wigs are really hot and get everywhere. I've been shaving my head now for about 30 years. Not really a hair on my type. Anyway. Looking in the mirror without the hair I still see a lot of the masculine self that tends to disappear when you put on a wig. A wig give you a thing to hide under. So i've recently changed that and I need to get comfortable with that. It's coming along. I still have the wigs if I ever want to go that route again.

10) Short-or long skirts? Yes. I own both but I would say this. I seem to gravitate to the long type skirts, Maxi's and such but dresses I tend to wear shorter. Nothing really in between. No midi skirts or dresses that hit at or below the knee either.

11)Do you go out dressed? yes

12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Theatre, We are regulars at the Rep. Restaurants, shopping, driving, lounging, That rush of adrenaline when get's dressing and going out has left. Going out dressed is just a thing now. My normal.

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) No Not really. There are things i want to do sure. But nothing on a bucket list really that has to include a dress. Things on my bucket list are adventures.

14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No not really. Not anymore.

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Start earlier! if this is the path that life wants me to go down, and it seems to be. I would have liked to have come to grips with it earlier. Had the time to find a style. Find a group of close friends that I could be me with. Take all that wasted energy fighting with myself and channel it into something productive.

16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Heard to say really. Most of my family is very aware of societal needs and try hard to be good stewards of the earth and friend to all men. So I am like that also already. Am I more in tune with the wife on certain things? S'pose.

17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Only my oldest brother. Not sure how he react. Don't really care actually. What I am concerned about is how it would spill over into my mothers life. I don't need him bitch'n and winning and complaining to her. She doesn't need that.

18)What is your favorite article of clothing? I don't have 1 favorite. I have several really. A red lace dress, a red knit top, a four color Maxi skirt, a pair of faux leather leggings, White button down tunic top.

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Only once. It was a Macy's sales clerk that wouldn't let me use the changing room. I put the article back and left. I don't really shop there any more. Not because of that. They've just become such a mess inside. Closing stores and packing it all into the remaining stores. It's all hodge lodge in their stores now.

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? Since I told her from day one. And I told her that I wasn't planning on changing or stopping. Thats sounds like a laid down some edict I know. I did. The point was that if she chose to stay and date that this is not open for debate. Get on board or jump ship but don't come at me later saying anything like. I wish I knew this before. In turn. I accept all of her idiosyncrasy and don't ask her to change. Nothing really beyond what it is now. I've typed this out before, but it seems to be a continual question. She and I have made the same pledge to each other. Neither of us are going to do anything that will endanger PURPOSELY our revenue stream. I'm not going to post weird stuff on the net and make sex tapes and had them out as an example. Neither is she. But is we are out and run into a boss or a friend, so be it. And that has happened on occasion. We just behave like normal as if there is nothing unusual, because there isn't anything unusual.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Just my wife
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? No
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? N/A
    4)Have you ever been caught? Not by anyone I know. I've had a few strangers that obviously figured out that I wasn't a GG.
    5) If so scary or exciting? N/A
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? A long blond wig as a teenager. Boy, the story that I had put together to tell the SA why I was buying it. In retrospect, I'm sure she knew what was going on.
    7) Still have it? No
    8)Are you happy with your look? Mostly. I could do better with more practice and professional advice.
    9) What would you change about your look? Anything to 'pass' or 'blend' better
    10) Short-or long skirts? knee length, like GGs my age would wear.
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? The daily activities of life; shopping, taking walks in the park.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Go full time as a girl for a week or so, probably on a trip somewhere.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? I wish I could have been more comfortable with it, and less guilty, at an earlier age.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Probably yes. I am probably more sympathetic to others that are considered 'not normal' by the general population
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? My wife fears anyone finding out. My concern with being 'found out' is how it would upset my wife.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? probably a bra
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Never
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I would like to be more out about it with others, but that would disturb my wife, so it is what it is.

This looks like a fun diversion...

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?

Disclosed being TG to many people, yet still firmly planted in a closet.

One can be out but not out.

2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures?

Yes, see #1.

3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures?

I pick my battles well, 100% positive.

4)Have you ever been caught?

Yes, by son in the wee hours of a dark morning. We have yet to speak of it. He isn't certain of what he saw from what I can tell.

5) If so scary or exciting?

Neither.

6)Do you remember the first thing you bought?

Aside from buying my own panties or hosiery, I remember buying my first heels of my own. Highlights black pumps from Payless. They had a cute scalloped pattern along the back of the heel box.

7) Still have it?

Nope, I became a designer snob and eschewed all things Payless.

8)Are you happy with your look?

Generally, yes.

9) What would you change about your look?

COVID-19 has been a good excuse for some weight gain. I eat regularly and more than ever before, not to mention the alcohol as a coping crutch (what is your COVID-19 alcoholic name? Your first name and your last name.

Times like these should present with more time than ever to exercise and be able to express ourselves in the body we want.

10) Short-or long skirts?

Both.

11)Do you go out dressed?

Often, or at least used to.

12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about?

Being with friends.

Rain.

Dinner.

Drinking.

Vegas.

Gambling.

Makeovers were always fun, especially when trying to be the best I can be.

Being with friends.

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list)

Nothing is really left.

14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise?

Not really. I often try to remind myself that less is often more. One of my BFF's, Diana (a natal female) can pull off the most amazing looks with less. I hate being overcooked next to her.

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be?

To be a crossdresser.

16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so?

Being transgender and/or transsexual by nature, I feel as if I have a perspective that does in fact make me a better person.

17)Is there anyone you fear finding out?

Four years ago I'd have answered that I really feared no one. I was keeping this to myself out of convenience but being with the same company for 20-ish years, I was secure in that I'd weather the storm if anyone found out. Having changed jobs a few years ago, my position is even more high profile and the lack of longevity there gives me pause. I shouldn't feel that way. The subject came up during annual sexual harassment training in terms of the weekend warrior TG individual shall not be harassed. The times, they are indeed changing.

18)What is your favourite article of clothing?

It isn't about an article of clothing, it is about the entire look.

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect?

Rarely.

20) What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?

Early in my marriage, I used to wish every single day that I would somehow achieve a level of understanding with my spouse that is greater than when I awoke, only to be disappointed daily by the time I went to sleep. Now, there are no hopes or expectations in this regard. She knows of my essence. She knows how it manifested itself in the past, how it does now and how it might in the future. That is all I can expect.
    Last edited by Sara Jessica; 04-25-2020 at 08:13 PM.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Another 20 questions It was so much last time thought we would do it again.

Thanks.
    . No comments on anyones answer please just your answers . If there is something you do not want to answer or it does not pertain to you just put N/A
    Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?

Yes, but not anyone who knows the male me.

Yes. Clerks, my GG friends, plus I write guest posts at Kandi's blog with my pictures.

The first time was a clerk and I showed her a picture of me wearing a dress I wanted. She asked when my wife tried it on. I told her it was me.

No; well, my wife found out one time that I had been out without her knowing (I've been out lots of times without her knowledge) and caught me before I could clean up. That wasn't great.

More of an "oh s#$@".

Probably panties.

7) Still have it?

No.

Yes. Still would like to be a bit thinner.

Be better at lipstick and eye makeup.

Definitely short. I've got great legs, so I'm told.

Yes, when not social distancing.

Try on clothes, dinner, drinks with my GG friends.

Probably fly pretty.

No.

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be?

I wouldn't have waited so long to start going out.

No, it's just a part of me. I've wanted to try on dresses since I was 6 or 7 years old. Still do.

No.

Dresses.

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect?

I have bought the majority of my clothes, and most in person, generally dressed.

No negative issues. Lots of positive issues. Made friends with two SAs I met and a nail tech I met. I've been lucky. Also had lots of positive experiences.

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?

Married, and my wife knows. She's reasonably tolerant. I just wish she were slightly more accepting.

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    A few that I met online. Nobody that knows me on an ongoing basis.

2) Have you ever shown anyone your pictures?
    Only what I posted online.

Others seemed to like them, but they were CD's also.

No.

Came close a couple times. VERY scary!

Nope, too long ago.

7) Still have it?
    Nope. I can't remember it, so I don't have it.

Depends on what day it is.

Shorter. I'd be braver, then.

Depends on how I feel.

No.

uhh, no.

No

Grown my hair longer. (When I had more)

I have more empathy for women.

Everyone. Which is why I don't go out. It's a work thing.

Tough call. There again, it's what mood I happen to be in.

None.

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?
    Oh I dropped that all. Women are just too funny about men dressing up.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

20 more questions

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes, around 5 people.
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes I have. Post quite a few to Twitter.
    3) How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Seemed okay, never realy asked their opinions.
    4) Have you ever been caught? No
    6) Do you remember the first thing you bought? Clothing wise was a skirt from a second hand store and makeup was some terrible selections lipstick and eyeshadow.
    7) Still have it? The skirt yes, makeup no.
    8) Are you happy with your look? It still needs work but overall it's not nad right now.
    9) What would you change about your look? I still really need to work on my makeup skills, the lips to be accurate.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Long
    11) Do you go out dressed? Only into the back yard.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Would love to get a profesional makeover.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Start sooner. It sucks trying to play catch-up with the skills.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? I think so, I am more aware of what Women have to go through day to day just to be thought of as human, let alone how they are supposed to portray themselves to society.
    17) Is there anyone you fear finding out? Not really, if it ever happens I will deal with it then.
    18) What is your favourite article of clothing? Some blouses I was gifted from my wife.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? None at all, they don't care why you are there as long as you spend money.
    20) What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I knew it was something I had to tell her otherwise it would eat me up inside. It turned out great.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

I feel I'm a bit more -um- trans, but here are my answers anyway...

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes. My friends and family know.
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? I don't really take pictures much.
    4)Have you ever been caught? Yes.
    5) If so scary or exciting? Scary. and then some.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? I think it was a pink terrycloth cover up. It was a long time ago... back when they were popular.
    7) Still have it? no.
    8)Are you happy with your look?no.
    9) What would you change about your look? How about a complete body transplant? Can't seem to hide the male, no matter how I try.
    10) Short-or long skirts? I like both, but with my veins, long is better.
    11)Do you go out dressed? not any more.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? N/A these days. Back when I did - just being/doing 'normal' stuff.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) spend an entire day/week/whatever as "just another woman in the crowd" NO double takes, giggles, or stares from ANYone.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Not really
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Less restriction, more breathing room.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Not exactly. I think it's more the other way around. Because I can't "buy in" to the male stereotypes, because I'm more aware of others' feelings, because I feel like I am more sensitive, caring, etc. - because of who I am, I dress.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Fear? not really. I do keep it private because my wife insists - and it's just plain easier to dress the way people expect.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? I'm not sure I have a favorite. Maybe my Tweety Bird T-shirt? I don't wear it much, in order not to wear it out.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? My biggest issue was getting a wig (long ago). I kept getting background grumbling about "freaks" and "perverts"
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I have no expectations of improvement. My wife is pretty firm in her stance. My wish is, of course, that she'd wholly embrace this side of me.

Fun! I'll play

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a crossdresser? Only my wife and service providers (hair, nails, makeup, lashes).
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Same as 1).
    3) How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? They?re usually rather amazed, both that the photos are of me and that the transformation is compelling.
    4) Have you ever been caught? No, I?m very cautious.
    6) Do you remember the first thing you bought? Yes, of course. Pantyhose at the corner pharmacy in 10th grade.
    7) Still have it? No, but I still have a variety of purchases 40 years old or older
    8) Are you happy with your look? Generally yes.
    9) What would you change about your look? Not crazy about galloping old age, but it beats the alternative.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Knee length.
    11) Do you go out dressed? On average I go 24/7 for a week or two a few times a year, coincident with my wife being out of town. This includes an annual week in Las Vegas every February.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Fine dining, wine bars, shopping, pampering (hair, nails, makeup, lashes)
    13) Is there something you want to one day do (bucket list)? I?ve been working on my bucket list steadily for 10 or so years, it?s pretty much exhausted.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Not really.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your crossdressing what would it be? Like most of the ladies here, I would have started perfecting my craft decades earlier.
    16) Do you feel being a crossdresser makes you a better person? Not really.
    17) Is there anyone you fear finding out? No need for any family, friends or work colleagues knowing. I?m very private about this.
    18) What is your favourite article of clothing? I bought a splurge of a lifetime pair of Stuart Weitzman black high heels 6 years ago. Still love them.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks etc? Not really. I strongly believe in ?live? shopping to ensure I like what I get. I?ve also had lovely experiences with personal shoppers at Macy?s and Nieman Marcus.
    20) What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? My wife and I have both reached our happy places with my dressing. She?s comfortable it?s harmless and glad it makes my happy as long as she doesn?t need to be involved. I?ve made my peace that it?s an integral part of me and no longer feel the shame and guilt I had for much of my early adult life.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? I told my wife I am
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? no pictures
    4)Have you ever been caught? sort of
    5) If so scary or exciting? both
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? yes
    7) Still have it? probably
    8)Are you happy with your look? yes
    10) Short-or long skirts? both
    11)Do you go out dressed? underdressed
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) - rid the world of bigotry
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? accept myself sooner
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? yes. feel complete
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? always shop for myself. only been refused once.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? IYes- wife and daughter, best friend, neighbors, and anyone who sees me out
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? a friend in sewing class
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? She showed me hers- we had the same taste in sexy clothes
    4)Have you ever been caught? NA I don't want to feel like I am subject to being 'caught' as if it is illegitimate
    5) If so scary or exciting? NA
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? No- but I remember how kind the SA was in Banana Republic passing me some very nice things, and I still remember the outfit I bought, and in particular the stunning 'look at me' blouse! I started as a child with free clothes from abandoned items in lost and found bins or free clothes giveaways and moved to thrift stores- so going downtown and actually buying regular price clothes was very memorable!
    7) Still have it? I still have the black skirt but wistfully had to return the grey satin wrap top- it just didn't quite fit and at the time i didn't have the sewing skills to alter it.
    9) What would you change about your look? As long as I look how I feel I am good!
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Shopping, classes, museums, sightseeing
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) I'm doing what is possible. If my wife dies before me, I will enjoy being perfectly free to be myself.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Realized it was going to be really important and make sure it was a feature, not a bug, in my marriage.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Yes. I feel more complete and emotionally competent.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? No
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? I have lots of them - under and outerwear- I put them on and suddenly all is right with the world.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? No- almost every shop is positive. Only once kind of given the evil eye.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I have come to respect the fact that my wife is wired to react very strongly to anything that seems out of the ordinary safe zone of social life. So I have the challenge of making sure I keep it to myself, and effectively use any time we are apart.
    We are all beautiful...!

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes. Wife, daughter, and doctors (primary care, two therapists, and a social worker).
    Aside from here, to a couple of SAs.
    Either compliments or no reaction.
    Yes, a few times.
    Extremely scary, every single time.
    Probably some pantyhose. Definitely remember the first dress I bought myself, a navy blue shirtdress with a belt.
    7) Still have it?
    No, all went in a purge when I moved in with my future wife.
    For the most part, yes.
    I can always lose a few pounds, but I'd really like to get rid of my thick neck.
    Short, nothing below the knee.
    Yes.
    Shopping, dining out, meeting other CD/TG people.
    It's a long list right now, includes a real bra fitting and going to work dressed.
    No.
    To become more comfortable with it a lot sooner, and then to be able to tell my wife without all of the guilt.
    No. All the hiding I've done does not make me a better person.
    No, although there are many people I would rather not have them know about it.
    Shoes have always been my favorite, I prefer the classic black pump with a stiletto heel.
    None that I've encountered. Both in male and female mode.
    Because my initial entry into CD was from a fetish point, I tried to hide it. I realize now that I should have been honest and upfront about my dressing before we got married. In my own circumstances, I wish that I could talk to her about dressing without the anger and hostility that she exhibits, even as she is tolerant/accepting to other LGBTQ people. Yes, another NIMBY relationship...

Platinum Member
    1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes, including family members, friends and colleagues,
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Generally, the comments were positive
    4)Have you ever been caught? Not really. Close calls
    5) If so scary or exciting? Close calls were scary.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Panty hose
    7) Still have it? No
    8)Are you happy with your look? Meh...sometimes I think I look OK. Sometimes, I can?t bear to look in the mirror.
    9) What would you change about your look? Not so masculine in stature and facial features.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Depends... in summer casual/sports clothes I?ll wear shorter skirts. Also enjoy knee length in business casual, midi or floor length in other times. Not much opportunity to dress formally.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? When I go out in the real world I feel normal...part of life.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list). Travel Europe as a woman.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Ha. Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? I would not feel ashamed.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? No. I think the shame and hiding have had numerous negative impacts on my conduct and relationships.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Yes, my sons don?t know the full extent of my lifestyle.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Nothing in particular, but I do love sweaters
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Never once.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I have no expectations of ever having another relationship after two long term relationships totaling more than 40 years. My ex wives can barely bring themselves to acknowledge my existence. I am not willing to risk that a third time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    Yes, my ex gf and also my female best friend.

Yes, to the above parties, though they have also seen me ?live?.

Initially shocked, some form of disappointment which then eventually changed to being supportive.

Yes, not by a person I know. By hotel staff and gym staff.

Definitely scary. Situations happened overseas and I didn?t know how they would react.

Orange Nike bra and gym shorts!

7) Still have it?
    Sadly no. It was kept the longest but ultimately got rid of it during a ?purge?

My ideal body has always been a fit athletic girl, though my body has changed from being ?cheerleader fit? to ?CrossFit gym fit? over the years. So technically still happy?

Hair! My job doesn?t allow me to keep my hair out. But if I ever could I would love an asymmetric bob!

Short! Because I?m tall and legs for days!

Not anymore. I used to do so on overseas trips.

Anything sporty. Would love a good hike!

Be able to go out and stay a prolonged as a girl

Changes all the time! Lol buy aesthetics would be 1989 Taylor Swift but I wanna a fit body like Janet Layug!

Start earlier, don?t be scared and end up purging. Lost a lot of good clothes that way

On hindsight yes, it?s an expression of myself and it feels comfortable. But no doubt there were ALOT of struggles.

My current partner. She?s probably the one. So I?m not sure I ever want to drop this bombshell on her

Lululemon align leggings and align tank!

I?m pretty confident irl as a guy, so I always pull off the it?s a gift for so and so

Honestly I don?t know with my current partner. I don?t get how it would work out. Or at least I can?t imagine it happening right now

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes, I?m out to both my wife and my aunt

4)Have you ever been caught? Yes, wearing mascara by a girlfriend a loooooong time ago. I didn?t get it all off

5) If so scary or exciting? Very scary ... she flipped out

6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? The above mascara

7) Still have it? Nope, it got thrown out after the GF at the time caught me

8)Are you happy with your look? It?s starting to come together, a work in progress

9) What would you change about your look? I would really like to add a wig, makeup and earings

10) Short-or long skirts? I only have one knee length skirt

11)Do you go out dressed? Hybrid mode

12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? I usually go shopping

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list)?
    • Go someplace where I can feel comfortable being me, P-Town for example.

• Pierce my ears

• Get a makeover

• Get a wig

14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Not really

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Admit to myself sooner in life that I?m a crossdresser.

16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Yes, It really puts into perspective how much time and effort cis-women put into their look

17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? I live in a small town and don?t want to be labeled the town crossdresser.

18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Leggings ?. But I bought a pair of boot cut jeans which are really up there

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? So far there have been no issues. All were positive, empowering experiences.

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? My wife?s only rules are nothing over the top, and no prancing. Whatever that means is up to interpretation. I wish we would talk about it more or at least my wife maybe comment from time to time. For example, I?ve been wearing pink nail polish on my toes for a couple of weeks. She has not said a word. I don?t know if she noticed or not. I just go with the no news is good news rule. She does let me know when my fingernail are getting too long but never says anything about the clear polish I wear.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Seriously, thanks *so* much for doing these!!

Not only is it a great way for all of us to get involved with one another & be more active on the forum, but it can also be quite interesting & helpful, too. And I feel so honored to be able to participate!

Quite a few! Voluntarily, at that, LOL. And not only did they hear it via words, but oftentimes also thru pics -- and even in-person!

See above.

3) How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures?

Way back when, online with male "internet strangers"? They thought I was a GG -- and proceeded to hit on me. Really opened my eyes!

For those I know/knew IRL? They legit didn't believe it was me -- and I'm talking some serious, no-nonsense type of GG's. They immediately started treating me differently, but in a *positive* way! One that really stuck out to me, was a former GG-co-worker, who became very excited & unexpectedly privately shared with me how her hubby was a CD'er, as well. Even sought some advice about it from me, which I did the best I could while keeping both parties' well-being in mind.

4) Have you ever been caught?

Ugh, too many times, LOL! And no, it was never "planned" or anything. I think the first time was when I was like 8 or 9, long after I had started swiping some of her stuff? Hi, mom! She was really cool & fair about it, though. Not encouraging, nor discouraging. It seems as though she was simply trying to gauge how "deep" it was for me, i.e., was I perhaps a TS-in-the-making? Or something a bit less "serious"? And this was decades ago, mind you.

Other times I've been caught/seen in passing, say, by a few males who I knew & figured out it was me by other unavoidable cues (car, place of residence, etc.). They, on the other hand, were not so kind.

Other GG's I knew? Maybe a bit confused, curious, even dropping hints that they had seen me, whatever. Nothing ever bad, per se, from them.

More on the "scary" side of things. Nervous, ashamed, guilty. Never exciting. In the case of my mom, also almost some disappointment on my part, as I kinda wish she had been more "encouraging" or running with it more... But looking back, I also understand why she didn't go that route, rightfully so.

6) Do you remember the first thing you bought?

I started dressing at a pretty young age (6 years old) -- with no sisters, at that. And I recall being attracted to & wanting to wear myself, things when I was like just 3 or 4? I say all this, because I made do for a very long time before having to actually purchase something in a store. For instance, I'd modify all kinds of things of mine (pillowcases, t-shirts, shorts, etc.) into skirts or dresses. Pretty amazing what one can accomplish with just some scissors, needle & thread, plus some vision, ingenuity & creativity!

Fast-forward to when I was a teenager. Maybe 14 or 15? Kid on a mission: Rode my bike a very long distance on some busy roads, by myself, a few towns over. Some regional department store, now long-defunct, kinda like a K-Mart. Hit the women's section, tried on some stuff (in the men's fitting room), ended up sheepishly buying a short red skirt, I want to say? I dunno, so long ago.

7) Still have it?

Even if I did... Do you honestly think I could still fit into it??

8) Are you happy with your look?

Yeah, I'm good, thanks! Of course, past my prime, IMO, with all this... But I certainly had my fill when it mattered most. So, no regrets there. Happy where I am now.

Throughout my life, my weight has fluctuated. I can naturally gain -- or lose -- pretty quickly, even to this day. (Though admittedly, the latter has gradually become a bit more difficult.) I do look better when I'm at the lower-end of my range. My clothes fit better. And I feel better, because of all that. Aging can suck. And the life-long effects of testosterone can suck, as well, when it comes to all this. So, I have to make do with what I was dealt with. I try!

Eh, not a *huge* wearer of skirts/dresses, at least not anymore. But I do go on the shorter side, above the knee. Short, fuller & flared is what I like these days. That said, I really should experiment more with longer ones. I've owned a couple poofy floor-length gowns long ago, and I really enjoyed them... Looked & felt super classed-up!

11) Do you go out dressed?

Define "go out." And define "dressed." Ha!

These days I'm heavily into women's athleisure stuff... As I type, I'm wearing a pullover hoodie, layering top, work-out leggings with a bit of lower-leg mesh & a pair of slip-on sneakers. (Don't worry: I don't "go commando," LOL) All in guy-mode, mind you. Today on my day off I've been fluttering about my apartment building... Doing laundry in the community laundry-room, getting the mail, taking out the trash. I also wear this stuff when I'm out & about doing errands. Again, in guy-mode. Granted, this type of outfit isn't necessarily screaming "female"... But I assure you, no other guy is ever publicly dressed like this in my neck of the woods, anyway. I like the look, feel comfortable, very versatile. I also feel like I can "get away" with this, as it's not like I'm wearing a skirt, hose & heels, ya know? Seems like the general public does give at least *some* leeway with the athleisure look, no matter what the gender. That said, I still sometimes get double-takes, sneak-a-peek's, and even stares, LOL. And this is *with* me toning things down a bit when out in public, in terms of colors, prints, etc.

As for full-on en-femme mode, out in public? Not so much these days, just every now & again, by myself & in the evening/night, very mundane short-term "rookie" stuff, like going for drives, getting gas, going to the ATM, etc. However, throughout my 20's & 30's? Absolutely!

I used to hang with a former social circle of mine. Mixed group of GG's, gay males (presenting as such), a couple trans-types. We used to go clubbing & bar-hopping all the time -- even to the straight "vanilla" places. And we had a *blast*! Eventually had a bit of a falling-out, we grew apart, and I had geographically moved a good distance. All good, it happens. But yeah, it was definitely fun -- and eye-opening, for sure. Lots of surreal adventures, lots of bonding.

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list)?

Hmm, hard to say. I've already had more than my fair share with all this. In an alternate universe? I probably would have transitioned a long time ago... Because, why not, LOL! Honestly, depending on how the rest of my life goes, while knowing what this can be like for me, personally speaking? I can't rule that out. Retired, financially secure, no wife/kids -- and not to be too morbid, but much of my family eventually passed away? Maybe someday I will live my life as a trans-woman, who knows. Better late than never? I doubt it, but never say never. Perhaps even just socially-transitioning (i.e., no hormones/surgery, but everything else), as I've basically done that before in the past.

Again, this is only for my *personal* situation. One could argue that most are *not* like this. Just want to make that very clear.

Specifically/individually? Not really. Ya know, it's weird, but as someone like this who's mainly hetero (with some bi tendencies)? Not only do I look at GG's, generally speaking, and think "typical guy things"... But at the same time I also study/observe how these same GG's are presenting. Like, what works, what doesn't, why they may have caught my attention in the first place (whether good or bad), etc. And then? I learn from that & put it to work for my own presentation, in my own way. So, it's more of a general GG-population thing, than any specific individual. Tons of great (and not-so-great) fashion/style ideas & inspirations out there!

Another hmm... I believe we had a similar question in another thread. And I think I had said something about simply accepting myself better/earlier, when it comes to all this. Life would have been that much easier & enjoyable, really.

I view it as more of a "neutral." Both good things & bad, with pro's & cons. Which all kinda equal out, IMO. I will say, however, that it makes me a *different* person, compared to many other guys out there. And it's not something I willingly chose... This is just me, it's who I am & how I am. As someone who probably leans a bit more towards the "non-binary" aspect of the spectrum, if there is such a thing, I feel like I have this general innate sense of what it's like for both males & GG's -- at least on some levels. It's like I have a foot in *both* camps... Belonging to both, yet also truly belonging to neither. But as such, it gives me an interesting & atypical vantage point into both worlds. And that can certainly come in handy & make for a fairly unique life in all sorts of ways.

17) Is there anyone you fear finding out?

Well, I prefer keeping my professional life & my non-work life separate, depending on certain variables. Not always, but usually. Honestly, many co-workers anywhere & everywhere (I have job-hopped a lot in life, LOL), often already sense that I'm either sorta gay and/or girly, in their eyes. Oh, if they only knew the full true extent of it!

But to keep things simple for an efficient & successful-enough life? Yeah, given the nature of the beast, I aim for a peaceful & drama-free experience for my livelihood, thanks.

18) What is your favourite article of clothing?

Ummm.... LEGGINGS!!!

I am seriously obsessed with & hopelessly addicted to these things! Been that way for several years, and I don't see that going away anytime soon -- if ever. I've built up quite a wearable collection, of all styles, colors, prints, price-points, fabrics, etc. And while I totally "get" the basic black leggings thing? Come on, GG's... Live a little! My God, all these awesome choices at your fingertips, yet y'all typically go with plain black? Ugh! Fine, let's have the *guy* step up our leggings game for us, okay? LOL

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks etc?

Not really, no. There have been a number of times where, depending on the cashier, my specific purchase, and/or my own occasional nervousness/weirdness, that last one may have rubbed off on them, reciprocating in kind, creating an awkward situation where one didn't have to exist. Lesson? Simply own it -- and they will most likely follow suit, as well.

Honestly, most of my shopping is done online these days. And if it's with an individual GG-seller? Sometimes we end up having the most awesome conversations about all this!

20) What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?

Well, I'm perpetually single -- mostly by design. (Which, oddly enough, enables me to provide a somewhat different perspective?)

However, if & when the time comes once again? Well, she'd have to be pretty special when it comes to all this, LOL. But, not only accepting & encouraging, even, but to be able to enjoy & share & explore with one another our true selves. Otherwise, what's the point? Because at the end of the day? It's *mostly* not really a big deal, when you think about it. Yes, I'm fully aware that a whole host of issues can sometimes inadvertently arise, but as long as that can be mutually dealt with, while being fair to both parties? Then I don't see how it couldn't work... In fact, having experience with plenty of platonic GG's, anyway, pertaining to all this? Oh, it can *really* open up a whole new dimension of one's relationship between two people.

Yes, there are some mental hurdles for both, for sure. But if one is able to transcend the conventional trappings, then some really good things can happen.

Here you go!

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Nice complements.
    4)Have you ever been caught? Close but No
    5) If so scary or exciting? Both
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Dress
    7) Still have it? No, wish I did, but probably wouldn?t fit me now.
    8)Are you happy with your look? Yes
    9) What would you change about your look? Higher quality clothing.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Just past the knees
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes, but not very often, just a few times a year.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Just being dressed and looking pretty good.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list). Skydive
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? To acknowledge sooner and accept it.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Yes, it makes me more empathetic, and accepting of others.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Yes, coworkers
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Skirt
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Yes
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? We are DADT, and I can live with that.
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 04-30-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? really great
    4)Have you ever been caught? Yes
    5) If so scary or exciting? Both, scary with work mates, exciting with everyone else
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Stockings
    7) Still have it? Hate them now
    9) What would you change about your look? my age
    11)Do you go out dressed? yes
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? brunch/movies
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Climb a snow capped mountain
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? maybe my sister a bit
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? That I should have told my folks earlier
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? yes, much more calmer
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? work mates
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? skirts
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? never any issues
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? Wife is tolerant just not a participant, she feels it reducers her in the eyes of the judgemental public.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes.
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes.
    3) How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? I'm still friends with them.
    4) Have you ever been caught? Yes.
    5) If so scary or exciting? Scary.
    6) Do you remember the first thing you bought? Yes.
    7) Still have it? Yes.
    8) Are you happy with your look? Ehh.
    9) What would you change about your look? Less 5 o'clock shadow, less weight.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Prefer short to show off my legs.
    11) Do you go out dressed? Only under cover of dark.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? All I've really done is drive. Would like to do more.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do (bucket list)? Spend a day out and about after being transformed.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Not anyone specific.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? I threw out a couple of pairs of shoes instead of trying to get them fixed.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Maybe. I'm more tolerant of other people's lifestyle choices.
    17) Is there anyone you fear finding out? Yes.
    18) What is your favourite article of clothing? Based on my buying habits, probably bras.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks etc.? I have not had any issues with SAs.
    20) What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? It would be nice to be able to dress without that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that she doesn't really like it though she does accept it.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes. You all, two transformation makeup women, another forum, and some close friends in an on-line game.
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? You lovelies! And one bi-CD I know in the US.
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Very positive and supportive.
    4)Have you ever been caught? OMG no! So close once though.
    5) If so scary or exciting? The most terrified I have ever been in my life (and I've parachuted).
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? 40+ years ago? Nope.
    7) Still have it? No.
    8) Are you happy with your look? Sigh ... it's good enough for being closeted.
    9) What would you change about your look? Nothing, just make it far more polished and professional (make-up especially).
    10) Short-or long skirts? Short and mid-length.
    11)Do you go out dressed? Closeted ... no.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? NA
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Go out dressed. Go to London and visit that fabulous transformation woman, and set out with her for a drink.
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No one specific. Trying for classy daytime look and seductive evening looks generally.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Tell my wife when we met. Not hide this from anyone close.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? When dressed I feel calmer, less aggressive, sexier, nicer, happier.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Everyone who could hurt me or not fully accept me.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? All of it. The dresses, blouses, skirts, heels, lingerie ... the whole shebang.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Nope.
    20) What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I would want my wife to embrace and accept, not simply tolerate or berate or chide. Not ever gonna happen. Julia will go to my grave, silent, never known.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Yes. My wife, a few gg friends, and a married couple that are close friends. I also told my adult daughters the basics.

Not many. I don't take pictures very often.

3) How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures?
    My wife (girlfriend at the time) was accepting until shortly after we married. Others have been quite accepting and often supportive. My daughters were generally supportive, but they didn't ask for details and I didn't share further.

4) Have you ever been caught?
    Yes.

Perhaps more embarrassing than scary or exciting.

6) Do you remember the first thing you bought?
    Yes. A bodysuit and tights when I was in high school.

7) Still have it?
    No. Sadly it was lost to a purge.

8) Are you happy with your look?
    My look is a work in progress.

I would be skinnier and younger.

Medium or long.

11) Do you go out dressed?
    Very, very seldom. Maybe twice or thrice to date.

Shopping and entertainment such as a play or movie.

Spend a few days en femme.

No

I would have found supportive friends and community earlier.

I don't know that it makes me a better person. I am who I am regardless of how I'm dressed.

17) Is there anyone you fear finding out?
    Not really. Most of those that I would want to know do. I don't worry about anyone else finding out.

18) What is your favorite article of clothing?
    That is probably the every-day items that I wear as base- and mid-layers when teaching skiing.

No significant issues - most clerks are helpful and professional.

I would hope for support regardless of how I express myself, and not hostility or even just tolerance.

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?

Only licensed health professionals.

No pictures to show.

N/A

Yes

Neither. More like an intrusion into my personal affairs.

An all-in-one girdle/bodysuit.

7) Still have it?

Confiscated. I was in my early 20s at the time. Regardless, the garment was treated with something that caused me contact dermatitis.

Not in an environment I feel safe in trying things.

Prefer long. Don't want to be too concerned about others seeing things that are none of their business. Comfort is an issue in Canadian winters.

Not unless what I am wearing can be suitably hidden under other clothing.

I prefer to find my own style.

I like to think I am more sensitive to others than the average male, but that said, correlation does not imply causation.

Employers and colleagues don't need to know. While there are laws prohibiting discrimination pertaining to gender presentation, it's quite easy to come up with a legal reason to dismiss an employee who allegedly doesn't fit. The onus is on the ex-employee to prove discrimination in Canada.

Generally not, apart from an intolerant Sears (closed a few years ago in Canada) salesperson. She lost the sale. I prefer to shop in bricks and mortar stores and leave online browsing to find out what is available. For things that have to fit properly, like brassieres and eyeglasses, online shopping is a non-starter unless I already have one of the item in which I'm interested.

If she can't accept it, the kindest thing is ending a new relationship. I prefer not to have to hide things.

If there is a lot of drama over things I can't change, that is a dealbreaker.

I am looking for someone who can accept me as I am. Sorry, GG ladies, but I've had more than my fill of gratuitous drama to the point that I don't have much tolerance for it. More information about what I'm looking for can be found in my reply to the thread containing the first 20+ questions.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Not directly.

A few, not too many

Mostly the people who took them, and my wife when I am trying to get her opinion on some clothing. No real reaction to speak of.

Doing what and by who?

Not sure. I always think that someone is watching me, just like everyone else does here.

No

7) Still have it?

Most likely, not

I think I do a pretty good job when I dress. So yes, for the most part.

Lose more weight

Mostly knee length or just above the knees

Yes

I do the GNO's in Warren. I like going to the mall and shopping and just getting out. I had been slowly expanding the horizons until the COVID 19 happened.

In relation to cross dressing, I am not sure

Not really

Do it more often and sooner, when I was younger.

To an extent. Provides me a better understanding of what women see and think when it comes to clothing and fashion.

Being that I don't tell anyone, yes, there are some people I would rather they never find out.

I still like high heels, but my legs are giving me issues, as I have documented in the past with shin splints and possibly poorer circulation due to diabetes.

Not directly to my face. Actually gotten a few compliments. Probably just trying to be nice.

Being that I am married and my wife is my biggest supporter, other than her being more participatory and me being able to dress more often, I am not sure I can ask for more out of her.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes, several
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes, in person and I post to social media
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Very well. I am of the ?know your audience? school of thought. So I had god expectations going in.
    4)Have you ever been caught? Yes, my parents back in the 1980s
    5) If so scary or exciting? Scary, I was young and it was less understood or acceptable back then.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Pantyhose
    7) Still have it? No, they wore out.
    8)Are you happy with your look? In general, there is always room for improvement
    9) What would you change about your look? More androgynous face.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Yes
    11)Do you go out dressed? Quite often
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? I perform in or attend burlesque shows
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Wedding photo shoot with groom and guests
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Not really, if I see something I like I might try to incorporate into my look but it could come from anyone
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Life is short, don?t waste time in the closet or be ashamed. Get out and enjoy dressing up.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Better no, just that I am my own unique person
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Not any more, but I?m also not actively telling others. If they find out, big deal.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Stockings, specifically Gio brand.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Not that I recall. I?ve had good luck. It?s mostly getting over my own fear.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I am married, I told her early on in our relationship, she is very accepting. Again, know your audience.
    Rebecca Bas

Yes, I?ve told my parents.
    Nope.
    My dad didn?t speak to me for a few days however came to terms with it and everything is perfectly fine now, my mum educated herself and was supportive.
    Not dressed up however my mum found clothing, this was how I ?came out? to my family.
    A bit of both, felt scared at first but was also relieved, was a huge weight off my chest,
    Not sure, either a skirt, dress or heels.
    7) Still have it?
    Nope.
    Nope, would love to fully dress up and explore different looks.
    I would shave entirely, do nails and makeup, hair and full clothing. I can only really dress up as every other aspect would be noticeable/affect my day to day life.
    Short.
    I have not.
    N/A
    Fully dress up and essentially live a few days as a woman, maybe on holiday idk?
    No one in particular.
    I?d probably do it sooner, and more noticeable to the point were I wouldn?t have to hide it.
    N/A
    My friends, they?re all manly-men and likely aren?t accepting.
    Hmm, either high heels, skirts or pvc dresses.
    Only had issues with the sizing of clothing though never actually purchased anyhing it person, always online.
    I hope to find a partner who is accepting off it, ideally someone who enjoys it/feminisation.

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? My wife, but only after she discovered it herself
    4)Have you ever been caught? No, but I've had some very close calls
    5) If so scary or exciting? Scary
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? A pair of extra-long pantyhose in a drug store. The sales clerk (a young girl) looked at me and said coyly, "She must be very tall".
    7) Still have it? Long gone
    8)Are you happy with your look? No, but I get more from the feel than the look
    9) What would you change about your look? That would require extensive surgery
    10) Short-or long skirts? Short---my legs are my best feature
    11)Do you go out dressed? No
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? N/A
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Get a full transformation from a service
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Less purging
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Yes, because it relaxes me and makes me less irritable
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Everyone
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Real nylon stockings. That's where it all started for me
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? I bought a pair of Hanes pantyhose once and the attractive young sales clerk asked, "Are these for you?" I froze completely
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I would love it if my wife fully participated, but I understand why she won't