Thread: Pink leggings

Pink leggings

Last week my wife and I were in a restaurant whose owner we know quite well and with whom we discuss a lot at the end of the service. This guy has a habit of pulling your leg by cracking jokes with the most serious face. Well, here's the last one. I use to jog in a lane where he sometimes passes me on his way to the restaurant. The thing is, he notices me each time but I don't return the favour. So this time again, at the restaurant, he looks at me and says: "I saw you running this week". I wonder for a few seconds then reply: "yes, that must have been Tuesday I guess". He: "Yes, sounds like it". He lands two cocktails on the table, and I am waiting for the other shoe to drop (a joke usually punctuates these news bulletins of his). But all he says is: "You looked very serious" (I guess I did, with 5 degrees Celsius and bare legs and arms). So, no second shoe, or at best, a light slipper. My wife and I return to our conversation. And then the third shoe arrives, unexpected: "Nice pink leggings, by the way". I actually jog in jet black t-shirt and shorts. He exits to the kitchen and I look at my wife. She is exhibiting a radiating grin: "Sooooo. Where do you change into those pink leggings exactly?" (before I told her about my CDing, I once tried a few items in our basement, maybe she was remembering that). Me: "You know I'd never wear leggings" (I'm always feeling too warm when I do sports, even in freezing weather). My wife: "Still, how did he find out about you?." Me: "He didn't... Mmph. Okay. That guy has NO idea what situation he just put me in". She: "You have one nice post to do for the Site". We changed the subject but my wife kept a glowing smile on her face for the next half hour. After all, a wife can enjoy a good teasing of an embarrassed CD husband. I don't think this was in the forums frequent lists of "benefits of having a CD husband", but it should, definitely.
    Last edited by DianeT; 03-08-2024 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Minor
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Was this really you? If not, is there someone else from our club in your area?

My first thought is that he was talking about the color of your legs in the cold. Could be way off but that's just what came to mind. I like your wife's response.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

Diane, Maybe you should now post in the Doubleganger thread as well

My legs rarely see the sun...I'd have to title this thread "White Leggings" in my case

It seems your lovely wife had a good laugh at your expense from an unwitting friend. I give her, “Two thumbs up”
    Crissy

I have seen women running in pink leggings and thought they were nude for a second.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    I like leggings when I exercise, femme or drab. I got accustomed to them while bicycling in cold weather. .

They keep my legs warm here in the cold year round climate of the Pacific Northwest. They are comfortable beyond any other leg wear. They do not sag in the crotch like most other pants. And they do not bunch up in a knot or chafe or tighten down my thighs or elsewhere like most shorts do. They do not get caught in the bicycle chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bea_ View Post
    My first thought is that he was talking about the color of your legs in the cold. Could be way off but that's just what came to mind.
    Yes, that's what i reckoned as well....
    Quote Originally Posted by suddenly_CD View Post
    My legs rarely see the sun...I'd have to title this thread "White Leggings" in my case
    Yes, same here.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I wish i was confident enought to go out in leggings.

My legs don't go red in the cold, so this isn't the explanation for the "pink leggings" It lies more in these slightly homophobic (but hardly mean-spirited) jokes that people, and gentlemen in particular, like to use to tease a male friend and savor his embarrassment as he is trying to explain himself and realizes that he's only getting in deeper trouble.