Thread: Ask a GG - Three

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We have a lot of wives that join after the shock of finding out, come in FAB ,vent, scream, have a safe place to talk . Many times after things calm down and they work things out they are not on here as much but pop in to tell us hello and many times tell us we saved their marriage ect
    The rest of us just talk, hang out and in our life our partner being TS or TG is just our life and not a big deal.
    Many of us that have been here a long time, stay here to help especially the new GGs just finding out.
    She is welcome if she is interested, we respect each other and have a safe place to talk with others that understand our life.

Add after reading the answers of some CDs not wanting their wife to be a member.
    I guess if you want to keep it separate and closeted and secret thing you do . But if you want it open and part of your day to day life it would be a different story .
    Last edited by Di; 03-05-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator