Thread: They are fake, but I feel spectacular

Smile They are fake, but I feel spectacular

I made the leap to purchase a pair of silicones from the brick-and-mortar CD store in NJ. Very nervous on the purchase and nervous to tell my wife (I will get to that later in post). I had some thoughts about this entire experience.

First, the salesperson is so experienced in the world of CD. He measured me (did not know I was a 42), and asked me about my style which I responded that I just want to blend and get a size/shape that looks natural for my body type. He came back with B cups... again who would have thought I was a 42B. Lastly, these were only $50 which from what I was seeing online is a good deal. If I would have bought online, I would have for sure bought the wrong size. I have been okay with purchasing padded bras that had given me some shape, which is all I am looking for. With my new purchase, my shape definitely gave me more confidence... which again is what we all want. They are bigger than I thought, and I would have been afraid of a C cup.

Also, an interesting comment that my hair stylist made to me yesterday. I had many errands to run, and I decided that I was going to look good doing them. Dressed modestly with my new shape I went to get my car inspected, register my car license plate at DMV, a few items to shop for, and my male-syle haircut. My stylist knows about my fem side, but has never seen me dressed. I did come in two months ago wearing my wig in male clothing as a joke, which she almost peed her pants with the shock/laughter about how long my hair was since my last cut. But when I came in for my appointment dressed nice, she was impressed and complemented my style. I responded that I am already going to give you a big tip you do not need to complement me so much. She was amazed at my breast shape and could not believe they were not real. She said they looked so natural and she was jealous that they looked better than hers, and that she cannot just take them off. But the interesting comment was that she said they seemed bigger than a B cup because I am taller than most girls. I am only 5' 11'', but that height puts the breasts more at eye level to her and they seemed bigger.

As mentioned with my errands, I was trying to find a proper new bra which the world does not cater to a 42B. Also, my salesperson recommended an underwire style. I could not find one at Kohls, Walmart, or Target, but I did find one online, but that was also a difficult task.

I enjoy the shape and the slight jiggle. It is like the bra factor for us and the GGs. The GG cannot wait to take off the bra, and we cannot wait to put it on. With real breasts, the GGs and transwomen with real breast, often have health issues, and obviously some can be serious issues with back pain, infections, and cancer. I think that breasts are something that can define femininity. They are amazing organs, which are beautiful and vital to keeping every child alive and healthy for millions of years. Which is why I have been nervous to talk to my wife. I needed to measure my words on why I bought them. I do not want to become a woman, and she knows that deep down, but then when I am wearing nightgowns to bed for a week straight she is like... hmmmm.... So I said, I made a purchase to improve my shape when I am dressed. They are a B cup insert which I think is modest and I felt more confident when I wore them for the first time yesterday. Amazingly she said that she thought I was wearing them last week, but I said no that was just my padded bra (which again made me feel good that my padded bra was working a bit).

So this is my story, and I hope that it helps or at least was intriguing.
    Last edited by JayBird; 05-14-2024 at 11:34 AM. Reason: typo

Good experience all around, glad your wife is on board - silicone enhancment feels right and improves the illusion......would love to see a picture .....................Debra

They are not 'fake'. They are very real; you can see them, you can feel them.
    One of the best remarks I've ever heard, was by a young nurse I worked with, who responded to a 'fake' remark, was, 'Let's just say that yours are organically grown, and mine were installed after the chassis was already completed'. Then she smiled, turned and walked away. Left the rest of the ladies dumbfounded, at a complete loss as to what to say next, looking at each other like, 'Hmmmmm!'

Now then. One of the things you CAN do, as far as underwires go, is to find a style which looks nice, and then cut the underwire out of it. Just a tiny cut near the side where you can feel the end of the wire, then slide the wire out. It was my solution for the discomfort of wearing underwire bras for entire days once I had that option. I've done this with several really pretty bras over the years.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Breast forms make a huge difference in ones appearance, confidence and, I think, in feeling complete as a woman. Glad you have the chance to experience having breasts, albeit silicone breasts.

I fully agree. I have silicone push up pads, full pads, and a full silicone set (with those little pointy things at the tip). I have bcome very interested, especially lately in making my rather firm male body look like a soft curvy female body when I dress up.

So proud of you Jaybird...I would have been too flustered to actually do something like that.

It is interesting...when my wife comes home, the first thing she does is take her bra off. Then she looks at me and says, "you probably want to put one of yours on" and rolls her eyes.

Great story. Couldn?t agree more. Silicone is the best. I have both the teardrop and triangular shaped forms. The teardrops seem to jiggle more, but both are so enjoyable to wear.
    I had to chuckle, can?t wait to put on what my wife can?t wait to take off, which includes nylons. I make up with both. Being retired, wear them most every day. All my bras are underwires and fit perfectly. Starts my day with a smile.

Congrats on your new breasts Jaybird!
    I also agree with others that while women can't wait to take their bra off I cant wait to put one on. I tend to ask my wife if I have to many bras lol. I have about 50-60 bras in various sizes from 40D-40I to complement my various forms. I just love bras so much, they one of the most feminine articles of clothing. DD/DDD seem to fit proportionate to my body. 7 pair of my forms are the teardrop style, and I have 3 breast plates for outfits that are good for showing cleavage, but I don't wear those much as those can get hot and you have to hide the neckline.

Jessica <3

They are fun. I actually bought a second pair after my BF Store Classic Gold grew tired. They were size C…which I think was the correct size…I don’t want big, but like the weighty feeling and the more subdued look. Anyway….I splurged and bought the Devine Collection…a whole lot of money and they are so great! I purchased the same size…but they really look more like D’s (which confuses me as too how)…anyway, I think they’re too big. I have a great butt for a man…for reals..but the boobs appear more augmented now and my ass doesn’t match as well…nor do my hips. So we will see if I do something else about it. Don’t get me wrong…they probably work. I just don’t want to be a billboard sign ;-) The mrs…laughs, and grateful she does. Considering sleeping in them (as they allow for this…but we will see.

I doubt it.

I bought my first set of forms from The Breast Form Store. I talked to "Tech Support" at The BFS and decided to get a 38C. 38 was what I measured, C is what I selected. I wanted substantial enough so it looked like I had breasts, but not something so big that it seamed unnaturally large.

I got assymetric shapes, so there is a left boob and a right boob. The assymetrics forms show more what I can only describe as "side boobage". I also have some triangle shapes, which fit very will, since I can turn the poity side to better fit my bras. I don't have any teardrop shape. I just don't see how to point the teardrop side to enhance my body image.

I have no problem getting a 38C bra almost anywhere I go, but it's kind of at the low end of bra sizes at Lane Bryant. I typically wear wire-free bras, and they provide enough support for me. I do have a few wired bras also. Most of my wired bras fit so well that I can barely tell that thet are wired. I also have a few where the wire shaping is much more uncomfortable, almost painful, particularly where the wires meet between the cups. I still wear them when I want the full feminine experience, including the pain. I know, crazy, right.

So, you may look for 422 bras with more comfortable wiring. Once, I saw a specialty bra store online selling a 38M bra. I bought it for fun, just to see how big an M cup was. It took practically all of my socks to stuff it properly.

I've also have some fun adventures with GGs IRL, that I've written about previously. The sort store is a group of GGs came up to me at a CD event where I was dressed. One of the girls asked me how I do it. I gave her kind of a snarky answer, "One leg at a time, just like everyone else." She replied, "How do you do that", pointing at my breasts. I' said that they're basically mastectomy forms like a woman would get if she had surgery. I got kind of a funny look, so I popped them out and handed them to her and I asked her if "she wanted to try them on for size." By the time we were done, all four woman had tried them on for size.

It sounds like a fish story, but I was standing right next to a CD friend "J" who witnessed everything. So maybe your hairdresser would be interested in trying on yours for size. LOL.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 05-14-2024 at 08:41 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Yeah! Breast forms are a real upgrade from just about anything else (except for real breasts). I remember when I bought my first pair and my second pair. Wore both of those tow out. Think the third pair was my final pair and do not plan to ever need to buy another pair.

Congratulations!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Jay, so glad to hear of such an enjoyable visit, I try to stop by there once a year at the least to buy myself a birthday present! David is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend stopping at the store in person, it's just a wonderful way to enjoy the day.

My experience was very similar, he measured and informed me of the best look for my body, I eventually got both C and D forms which have weathered well over the past few years. On my last visit I wanted to try a more expensive breast plate as well as other options but he talked me out of them, reassuring me that the ones I had were really the best for my goal of blending (and not sweating!). I did buy a much more expensive wig last Feb but it is worth every penny! Once fitted and shaped, I felt so confident that I strolled into the nearby mall and had a great time though the mall was probably the most packed building I've been in since well before Covid.

I so highly recommend stopping by to all who read this, even if you never see yourself strolling through the mall or other public places, we can all feel at home at GB!

Thanks all for the support 😀.
    Sometimes Miss.. thanks for the philosophical thought of what IS real.
    Sometimes Steffi.. that?s a crazy story for sure!!
    SylphDevine.. I would have been flustered in a regular GG store, but this place is meant for us. If you are traveling through north NJ you should try to stop by. Shopping by appointment only. As NJJaime said David is awesome!

Question? a few of you mentioned buying other pairs. How do they wear out? How long do they last?

I think it depends on what type. Some have a membrane that can break if you don’t treat them w/some care…in my case they still did the job, but weren’t quite as pretty w/out the bra…they still had the great feeling. But in those types…and I think a lot like them…you’re not suppose to sleep in them or even wear a bra w/the underwire support, even though it does give a little more lift :-)

My Divine collection are pretty awesome…look real, feel real…but I haven’t put them to the test yet. That’s about to change :-)
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 05-15-2024 at 02:04 AM. Reason: No need to quote the post prior to yours.

My first pair tore after a few years, the second pair started leaking. The third pair died of old age. Lol. Or neglect. I had put them away in a plastic bag and left them for probably 5 plus years, not needing them any more. I rediscovered them while organizing and they were a mess. The outer cover had become sticky. So I pitched them. Had a couple pair of chicken cutlets that did the same thing. Wearing forms was nice but not having to wear them is so utterly amazing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Breast enhancement

My first foray into some shape wear was a couple of silicone shapers. These gave me an extra cup size and would adhere to my body with just body heat.
    I then moved on to The Breast Store and bought C cups and sticky strips to hold them in place. Eventually I bought Hollister's glue so that I could go bra free. It only worked for a short time as the heat from my body stopped the glue from staying put and the breasts fell off.
    Next step was the implants.
    Strange though it may seem I prefer to always wear a bra even though letting them swing is possible.

Philippa Jane

hello jaybird,

i just purchased a set of Aphrodite forms, they are amazing....have yet to glue them on, recycled the old forms after purchase. this is my forth set.

the ones you have are lined with a membrane that will separate from the silicone within, body heat is the enemy....David shared that if you put something between them and your body it will protect them from the heat exchange....did not feel right wearing them that way soooo....4th pair solid silicone, pricey but worth it in my opinion....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Thanks for sharing your experience shopping for breast forms

You're talking about GB?

I had a good experience traveling through there.

They fitted be for a breast plate, the first few steps with the jiggle and weight of them blew my minds.

SJ

I used every trick imaginable before I broke down and bought my first pair.
    The feeling was so wonderful.
    Enjoy them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes, it was GB. I was not sure of the rules on mentioning specific places to shop on this forum. But standard searching for a brick-and-mortar CD store in NJ will bring you to only one place.

Karren's post about chicken fillets caught my attention!

I fill a 36 D cup, but have been trying to go up to DD. My first new bra was fine, but the second left a gap without any support. So I dug out my old chicken fillets and wow!

They have provided much needed under-nipple volume and I have now got a really full heavy shape. I have always been quite pert, and it's lovely to experience what heavy pendulous breasts must be like.

Platinum Member
    O, What a Feeling !!!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Implants are the way to go. I got more than a handful right now. I still want more. I bet I will get to the point where going shirtless at the community pool could be a issue.

But plenty of old guys like me do grow breasts as they age.