Hi there all!

I am a Dutch female (so bear with me if I make any grammar mistakes); I am 30 years old. I have a great relationship with both my mom and dad. Both my mom and dad are quite artistic/love designer clothes/art/furniture. My dad is 73 now and my mom is 70. A few weeks ago, I watched a documentary about crossdressing with my mother by coincidence. After the documentary, my mom and I talked a bit about gender. All the sudden, I asked her: does my dad ever wear female clothes? It was kind of an out of the blue question, and my mother's reaction was hesitation. So I said to her straight away: I guess he does, since you' not answering my question. Then she told me that my dad wears female clothes for over almost 40 years now. He does it when he is alone with her; and she is totally accepting and loving his way of expressing himself. She also told me that some of their friends 'caught' him wearing female clothes, so they know. She also said that they really tried to hide it from me and my brother, because they don't know what the fact of him enjoying wearing female clothes will do with the image we have of him as a father. My brother is quite conservative. I'm not. So my mother was really in doubt if she should tell my brother as well, since I now know this "secret". I told her that it is a very personal thing for my father, and that there is no such thing as the 'right? to know a secret, just because the other kid knows. Anyhow; the thing for me is: my mother told me that my father is the most emphatic, relaxed, reflective character when he wears his female clothes, (way) different than when he wears his male clothes. My mother has told me this, but she doesnt have the nerves to tell my father that I know. Because he doesn't want me to know. How do I deal with this? Are there any one of you out there who talked about this with their childer? Or maybe that your child started the discussion? What whould you do, if you where me? Should I leave it as it is? My deepest desire now is to let my father know that I am completely proud of him and that I admire him for finding his true style and ways of expressing himself. But I guess he would feel very vunerable if I came up with the topic. Still, I have this strong feeling that I want to let him know that it is all okay and that he can wear the clothes when I am around (my mother told me that they had quite a few occasions where I came trough the door and my father rushed upstairs to change - I really would like for him to not feel that stress when I am around). So yeah, I would love to hear from people who shared with their children, or who didn't and why, and what you would like if you where in my dads faboulus high heels right now. Thanks for reading and a lot of love!