Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busted by realtor

Banned Read only
    This is hilarious and likely very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    As a Realtor, Our profession has the highest standard of professionalism and confidentiality anywhere in the world. We are governed by State and Federal ethics laws that ensure our clients privacy.

Now for the Truth:

Realtors are the most catty, insincere, gossipy people on earth. Having worked for multiple Brokers over the years because sometimes I can't STAND the levels of unprofessional-ism in some offices and I have to leave.
    Realtors like to snoop, closets, cabinets and storage areas being favorite places to look in.
    Realtors have weekly office meetings that typically devolve into "You would not believe what X client did,said, has at their house"
    Realtors have bi monthly "Happy Hours" that are a repeat of the above, but with other Brokers office
    If the house has something unique happening it becomes known for that thing "The Smurf House","The Kink House","The General Lee House","The Shoe House", etc.
    So you can be sure that not only has it gotten around, you may also get appointments now from Realtors looking to "Pre-View" your house without bringing a client, just so they will have a chance to.
    Pushy Realtors are among the worst.

I'm NOT saying all fit my description, but the high 75-80 percent do.

After years of being in this business, the best thing any home owner can do is install a nanny cam for use during showings and open houses.

I used to loan homeowners the use of a Nanny Cam for homeowners concerned about personal property safety and had to stop because of the things fellow realtors were caught doing.

My purpose in selling a home is getting the best price, period. As for the dressing part; if you don't care then it should be irrelevant. It's not likely you'll ever see the realtor or the people who buy your house. If dressing affects the realtors perception of you to the extent that she is not doing her best it's her problem not yours.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Monica;

Thanks, but sadly it's true. I used to go to state and regional Realtor conventions, after the seminars on ethics, how to treat you clients, the importance of being professional at all times, The alcohol would start flowing and THEN its hours of listening to stories about how weird their clients are. I'm ex Navy so I had honor and respect about self and others drilled into me for years. I would leave these seminars feeling like i'd been dipped in slime. Although there was this one client of mine who ............
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Read only
    Love it! My only personal experience with a realtor (besides buying and selling a home) was as a tender twenty-something year old on holiday in Europe. I somehow ended up hanging out with a group of forty-something realtor ladies from the Midwest and, let's just say that I became quite acquainted with two of them. Fun times. They were catty as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Monica;

Thanks, but sadly it's true. I used to go to state and regional Realtor conventions, after the seminars on ethics, how to treat you clients, the importance of being professional at all times, The alcohol would start flowing and THEN its hours of listening to stories about how weird their clients are. I'm ex Navy so I had honor and respect about self and others drilled into me for years. I would leave these seminars feeling like i'd been dipped in slime. Although there was this one client of mine who ............

Silver Member
    Kelly DeWinter, you are right about many Realtors. But, it goes on in many professions. Police, Fire, Nurses and Doctors and the list goes on.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

MonicaPVD were you dressed while partying with the Realtors

Banned Read only
    No. Just a cute young guy passing through Italy and taking every opportunity to prove to himself that he was a guy. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Kelly DeWinter, you are right about many Realtors. But, it goes on in many professions. Police, Fire, Nurses and Doctors and the list goes on.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

MonicaPVD were you dressed while partying with the Realtors

Call it busted or outted or whatever you want. The bottom line is your little secret is out. It's a cute story and it sounded like your realtor took it well. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Caitlyn, You were not busted. If you did not want her there you could have just said you had a fever and a cough.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".