Thread: Not a boring moment

Not a boring moment

I have been more confident lately underdressing knowing nobody is going to hug or even come close to me. Yesterday we were outside Walmart in the line up and I had a bra and my breast forms on. My wife was talking to me and all at once we heard a thump. We turned around to see a elderly woman stumbled and was falling but she was trying to catch her balance. The walk way was slanted and she was starting to pick up momentum and was going to skid on the pavement with her face. Everyone watching and not knowing what to do because we would have to tackle her and if you tried to stand in front of her she probably would knock the person in front of her down too. I jumped out of the line and I made her pass me, then I ran up behind her grabbed her hood of her coat to slow her down and catch her balance. When I was running behind her and reached out to grab her hood I felt my form pop out of the bra and felt it falling down my shirt. With my forearm I trapped it against my body holding it there for dear life. Once she caught her balance and stopped she turned to me and I believe if she could have hugged me she would have. Instead she thanked me a thousand times and even offered me money, but I refused and was just happy she didn't get hurt. Because I was holding my arm close to my body holding the breast form she thought I was hurt and asked if my side was hurting. I told her I was fine and as I was walking back in line some people in line starting clapping there hands. When I got to my wife she asked if I was hurt because I was holding my side. I got close to her ear and whispered that my boob fell out of the bra and I'm holding it with my arm by a thread. She must be the fastest thinking women I know, she opened her purse came up close to me and grabbed the form from under my shirt and slide it in her purse. She gave me this look that she wanted to get upset but just gave a smirk like "unbelievable ". She turned to me and said if someone would have told her 40 years ago that she would be doing what she just did she wouldn't have believed it. Her best line was "not a boring moment with me" that's for sure. The things we put our wifes through.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-28-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Platinum Member
    Life is full of the unexpected. Nice move and quick thinking on the part of your wife!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hysyerical! Never a boring moment is right! LOL!
    -Jen

Was the countdown timer on 0:01 when your wife defused it?

Yes never a boring moment!
    Love it
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

The biggest smile I have had in a long time. Both you and your wife are heroes!

Maria, WOW, you truly saved the day for that lady and in turn your wonderful wife saved the day for you, though not to the same extent by any means. Your wife’s comment had me smiling.
    Two nice saves, one nice story!
    Crissy

Thank you so much,

Very cool thinking.

Platinum Member
    Ended up somewhat lopsided!

You are a pair that can beat a full house.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

So funny Maria that really have me smiling too! You have a wife that is second to none!

Maria, I have said it before. You have the best stories.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Three saves in less than a minute from a quick thinking couple! Congratulations!!

Maria,
    I am glad everything worked out. Aside from the humorous aspect, you may have saved her from breaking a hip which would be disastrous. It says a lot about you to take the initiative when others would just stand by. It is nice to know there are caring people like yourself out there.

Sandi

The actions of a true hero Maria, I love your wife's reaction when she had to take your form and put into her purse. It isn't easy being a hero! Good Job.

You are a guardian angel to that elderly woman and in her mind you will hold that position for life and maybe beyond. Great move. And your wife saved you from a great embarrassment. Better buy her something special.

We are all clapping too Maria, nice work! Lots of us have had the "wandering boob" issue and one solution is to buy the bra's that have the built in pockets that keep them in place and you (and your wonderful spouse) will never have to go thru that again~
    Just a thought.....
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Reality Check
    So were you presenting as a woman or just a guy with boobs?

And did you find a way to get your boob back into your bra or did you walk around with just one boob?
    Krisi

Well done by both of you.