I found this link doing a search on ?growing my hair? (yeah, that?s my thing, and it?s finally happening this time w/some help of Covid. I have been close to this length before, but now I?m a good 10? on top...the sides are much shorter (a few inches) and need to catch up :-) )

Anyway, this post found here: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ight=Long+hair.

Is suggesting that growing their hair has helped them manage the fog. I have noticed that this is true for me as well.

Why is this relevant? Well, when the fog is thick, my focus on more important matters isn?t...So that?s now my own motivation to keep going and the Mrs. wants me to keep it going. I still have to get thru some of the hard steps of ?what will friends/family say??, but the biggest one is what will my work think...I?m in sales, and will there be pressure to comply to a more conservative business look. I don?t think there?s ever been a time when longer hair (post the 1800?s) was acceptable for men/boys, etc. The ?man bun? has really helped and I hope the trend of ?do whatever you want? continues.

When we were younger, extreme hair-dos (especially for men) were not ok...It wasn?t long ago, when a ?Mo-hawk? or colored hair was for punks, but now you see kids wearing them to school..no big deal. Men w/buns would?ve been viewed as girly (but now in positive sense), but now the right look is even considered attractive by women. Really interesting.

Anyway, I?m hoping that all of that helps my cause! The longer hair being a deterrent or help to address the fog is a bonus. And the great thing is that when the hair is longer...you can quickly go into a more girly mode if needed.

Anyway, curious if others feel similarly...perhaps some underdress, etc to help manage.