Now on the face of it this might not seen a dressing issue but it had the potential to out me to my daughter.

Many of you will no doubt know Star Wars day, May 4th will soon be with us which prompted me to go on Amazon and buy the blu-ray of the last film, episode 9. I bought it using my Prime account so it was delivered the next day.

So far, so good. So having arrived I went to show it to my live at home daughter. "Yep, saw you'd bought it." "I get the notifications as well"

She uses my Prime account to watch films etc. and hence needs my password. So Amazon thinks her device is my device and she was getting the notifications.

So blu-ray no real problem but in the past I've bought femme stuff, things I wouldn't want her to know about.

So to all you closet or DADT dressers, if you have a Prime account and you share it around the family you need to make sure those you share it with have notifications turned off or if as I've done in the past, you use Prime to buy femme items you might find yourself with some explaining to do.