The other day I was putting on a shirt (women's) and thought about which buttons should I use or not. I have always thought it was cool when women leave just enough buttons undone to let a little bra lace peak out or be seen if you bend over. I went looking at women's pictures and found that most of them left the top two buttons undone. I had done the same over the years so I guess I had it right.

I have varied the amount of unbuttoned buttons with different blouse styles. I had a silk blouse on one day and needed to pick up some paper work at one of my doctors. I walked into their office and as I did my heals gave that sound as only they can. I went to the receptionist and asked for the paper work. She pulled the package and asked me to sign for it. The paper work was on a lower level and I had to bend over. The nurse was standing in front of me and when I bent over I'm sure she saw the girls ensconced in really pretty white lace cups within the green silk blouse. When I raised up she was all smiles. It was obvious she had seen all.