Thread: Back to work today

Back to work today

Well folks I have had three months off work with an injury and today will be my first day back so, out with the glamour and back with the drab, wish me luck

Julie

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1 View Post
    Well folks I have had three months off work with an injury and today will be my first day back so, out with the glamour and back with the drab, wish me luck

Julie
    Good luck, work sucks sometimes, I don't know how it ever caught on? Plus the person who started it should have finished it lol.

hello Julie,
    I am pleased that you have recovered from your injury.
    My work-place is closed because of the Covid lock-down until at least August. I do miss it a bit.
    Stay healthy
    luv J

Julie,

I guess being back at work will feel strangle in a number of ways. Certainly being back in drab is going to seem odd and then add to that the likely changes brought about by the need for social distancing are going to make the workplace feel a little alien.

Stay safe and ease yourself back into things. Injuries have a habit of re-surfacing if you don't take things steady initially at least.

It'll be interesting to hear if the desire to "Get out of those work clothes" at the end of the day and go femme is there.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Good luck!

I hope you are able to find dressing time in the future.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Consider yourself lucky to be going back to work.

Wish you luck for going back to work? Are you expecting problems? Just remember this: the ONLY thing worse than working, is NOT working. Thank your lucky stars you're still gainfully employed.
    Jon

Best wishes going back to work
    Stay safe and stay healthy

My projected back to work day is the 25th, starting a new job as I was laid off two weeks ago. I am both excited and reticent; dressing everyday and being who I am has gotten to be the norm. I'm sure we will both adjust.

So happy you have recovered from you injury, and remember, clear nail polish help keep your nails healthy, yeah, I read that on the internet somewhere...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Our firm will be going back on a 25% on, 75% off basis next week. For me, working from home (or "home office" as they call it in German speaking countries) is something I've never done. And then, suddenly, overnight, I went to 100%. The surprise to me was, with WiFi and a VPN, how similar the experience is. So much so that I'm planning to continue with 2 or 3 days a week at home, even after the lockdown.

Hi Ladies

Thank you all for your lovely comments and wishes, I was up early, walked the dog, showered and dressed for a while before leaving for work about 9.00am I can reasonably please myself what time I leave for work.

Anyway I did not realise until I went to use the toilet on site that I had left my knickers on which was a pleasant surprise and yes Helen as soon as I got home I did get dressed fem immediately.

Thanks

Julie

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Joni

Thanks for the comment and no not expecting problems I work with a great bunch of people more friends than work colleagues although I didn't leave till quite late I was reviewing emails from 6.00am, on to site and then back home for report writing and more emails, just when I thought I would ease myself back to work easily I had a twelve hour day, it was nice to be back but would prefer to be home, working on that one for my retirement.

Thanks

Julie

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Tracii

I am lucky that I have work, a great company to work for and lots of fab people to work with, my wife has had cancer twice and we are about to relive it again when she gets scanned Monday we know its back but how bad we don't know just yet and work said take as much time as you need that's why during my injury period I was still working from home, so yes I am lucky.

Thanks

Julie

Baldy, Best of luck back at work. Sorry it's a return to drab.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yep,.. I've got this tonight 🙂.

For around two months stoppage due to the lockdown, I spent all of it alone. I enjoyed it so much: I dressed, I watched videos, made videos, worked out, read heaps of news sites,.. just got used to a relaxed pace 😊.

A brand new job starting later today, and I feel on the verge of tears. I'm not sure why 🤔. It's taking a lot of effort to resist it. It's not job anxiety because that'll be fine: I'm not nervous about performance, I'm not nervous about new people, it's slightly over an hour's walk to the venue which is perfect for reflecting ( and for shaping legs ).. .

@Julie: You started back on a Friday like a pro! ( assuming you didn't work the weekend ). Thursdays or Fridays are great. Wednesdays not too bad either. Restarting on a Monday after a long break would turn into the longest week of your life . I've got three shifts and then the weekend 😁.

Regards,
    - L.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    Our firm will be going back on a 25% on, 75% off basis next week. For me, working from home (or "home office" as they call it in German speaking countries) is something I've never done. And then, suddenly, overnight, I went to 100%. The surprise to me was, with WiFi and a VPN, how similar the experience is. So much so that I'm planning to continue with 2 or 3 days a week at home, even after the lockdown.
    I was also thrust into the homeoffice with no previous experience doing so. And having to manage 20 people also working at home. I did manage to keep my routine as normal as possible. Wake up at same time, shower and shave, get dressed in my skirt and pumps, sit down and turn on the computer. Now, I am also going back to the office for half days here in Germany. I have 10 designers and engineers working in the morning and the other 10 working after noon. Since I have to manage both I have to rotate my shifts, but no more than 5 hours per day. The other half will be working at home (homeoffice). But unlike many here, I will go to work dressed as always. See my picture thread.
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

Glad you are all recovered and heading back to work.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Good luck back at work! I am getting a shoulder replacement next week, so I'll be down for quite a while.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Most of you girls will find out some day when you retire how did i ever find time to work! But for now you will still have to pay your dues! So good luck!