Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six months on HRT

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes things do change with time. I went through a phase where my wife first took back some of the clothes she gave me and said they had be gone and I am free to buy new ones to present situation where she is finally past this stage and give me her clothes that don't fit her or if she orders something that doesn't fit her and she thinks will fit me, she offers me to try. We went from not acceptances, to tolerance, to acceptance. We fixed our marriage issues before my transition with a therapist, so it helped. And still, she needed couple of years to process it all.

Did you have any pain like Cramps or muscle aches?

Carolina,

I wish you the best of luck. I'm not sure you are in a holding pattern. As long as you are on HRT, things are changing. Those changes will become obvious and you will have unavoidable choices. My only advice to you is prepare for the end game.

Of course, I say this while walking in your heels.

Robin
    I'm just trying to find a decent melody
    A song that I can sing in my own company

U2

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Mainly because I?m not out socially nor at work.
    Hi Caroline, just curious, has the guideline which used to require 12 months real life experience been changed? Last I heard it was being reviewed.
    Swottie