Thread: It finally happened to me.

It finally happened to me.

I've read lots of stories about getting caught out while underdressing. Today was my turn I guess. I had an appointment for an ultrasound to check out some swelling that I have been having in my ankle. The doctor was concerned about blood clots. I showered and dressed in my usual shorts and a T-shirt with my usual Wacoal panties. I never in a million years thought that I would need to undress. Well, guess what. The nurse doing the ultrasound said that she would need to check the veins from my groin all the way to my foot. She asked me to remove my shorts but leave my underwear on. She handed me a sheet to cover up with. I laid down on the table and she began her ultrasound check. She had to move my panties out of the way in order to do the ultrasound. She didn't blink an eye or react in any way. Which is what I would expect. Oddly enough I wasn't the least embarrassed or really concerned. As many others have reported, it was really no big deal. Once again, I have confirmed what so many others already know.

Dr's and nurses have seen just about everything there is to see.
    In todays changing world you don't have to much to be worry about
    Hope your testing went well

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    The biggest thing with the medical profession is this, are you clean and showered, is your underwear clean? They don't want to have to deal with a dirty, smelly body! There is nothing new under the sun and medical professionals see it all.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

As long as you are clean and wearing clean clothes that cover everything that is supposed to be covered from a legal point of view, what you wear is irrelevant. Health professionals are interested in your state of health. Full stop.

Platinum Member
    She was probably grateful she was back to routine medical appointments. A guy in a panty is better than a COVID-19 patient.

I have blood clots in my right leg. Doctor didn't seem too concerned. Put me on blood thinners. I'm sure I'll be ok. It would be a much bigger disaster if my wife ever found out that someone besides her knew that I wore panties.

Pretty Crazy!

I stopped under dressing when I was about 20.

I was wearing a girdle and A girl I hadn't seen in a while showed up and gave me a hug, I'm sure she felt it.

She didn't say anything but a few years earlier she knew I cross-dressed and did my makeup a few times.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Hi Victoria, Yes you are not alone with this, my family Dr has seen my Jockey No Panty Line Promise bikinis and another Dr from the same office saw my pretty pink toes. Both times the Dr’s did not blink. We all agree they have seen it all and they have.
    Crissy

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi, Victoria

Well, I can relate..... A few years ago, when I had the Dopplar scan, (ultrasound) done on my legs and found out I have varicose veins, the technicians had me to undress as well. I already knew that I had something going on with my legs, so I had already been shaving them and wearing compression hose. I went into the clinic, wearing shorts and, (if memory serves), black compression hose, so highly noticeable. However, I thought it through, I wore shorts with cargo pockets and put a pair of underwear in one cargo pocket, as I had a feeling they would have to do that to me as well.

But yeah, they did the Dopplar scan on me from the groin down as well..... I see where your doctor said you have blood clots. I have no idea why he or she? didn't recommend compression stockings or hose. But, I hope the prescriptions help you.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 05-01-2020 at 08:47 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Gold Member
    On Thursday, I had the same procedure done to me also. They where checking for bad Veins in my legs.
    They are going to Laser them in a few weeks. Panties s all I have, I will pick some plane white ones.
    I am sure they will not notice the pane white ones. The problem is my Bra. If I have to get undress more,
    well I guess I will be bra-less.
    rader

Similar experience, I got referred to a neurologist for numbness in my toes, the prep nurse I talked with on the phone said they would be testing from the knees down so, no worries, right, Nope, they testes every nerve from my neck to by big toes which meant they not only saw my panties but the lines from my bra as well. not a word from anyone.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby