Thread: interesting occurrence

interesting occurrence

The other day while we were being locked my wife mentioned if I had seen her post I relied I hadn't, let me look. While log on to FB my wife wondered over and who pops up on my FB screen while wife is standing there but Sallee's page. Surprise surprise. Now my wife is aware of my CDing back in the day about 35 yrs of them we would even go out together, now it is a DADT arrangement which is fine with me. I really don't remember here comment but it may have been there's SAllee she doesn't look bad. I was surprised. I then clicked over to my Stu page and nothing more was said. This all happened a couple of days ago so at this point I don't think anything will be said but maybe that is because I haven't been shaving during the lock down so I am getting quite the beard which at this point will take a whole jar or 2 of dermablend to cover. She'll know doubt know when I dress again when I shave LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Sallie

Maybe you are ready to move back beyond DADT. She knew back then and was ok with it. It looks like she still doesn’t really have an issue with it.

Best wishes

Connie
    Connie

Sallie,

I agree with Connie, if of course you heard correctly that certainly sounded a positive response. So she's aware of Sallie so perhaps it's time to show more pictures and ask for her opinion?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Or, u could dress the way I do, Sallee? I'm wearing a full beard and stash in this photo!

Then, she'll never guess!

IMG_5553 (640x606).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Sallee, It sounds like she is OK with it, but if you want to keep it separate you might create another user on your computer, or do what I do, I have two laptops. Good luck

Reality Check
    Having a second Facebook page as a female can lead to nothing but trouble. Facebook will soon put two and two together and recommend your female self to your male self as "people you might know". And, if someone walks in on you while you are on your female page, your cover is blown.

As far as growing a beard and then shaving it off when you want to dress again, why not just shave every day? Lots of guys shave every day.
    Krisi

You got a point there

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I did for many years and will continue to The beard is getting old but I wan to put a before and after picture up just for fun. I am really not a beard fan I just hought I would try it during lock down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I am glad she was not freaked out by your pic Sallee.
    To me, this brings to mind a good question. If you take her to a drag show--will that relax her mind and normalize a wig, dress, and makeup--as worn by a man?
    What about watching "RuPauls Drag Race"? Would that increase the chance of acceptance?

@ Jennifer,

I'm not sure over the top dressing and make-up (RuPaul's Drag race) is the way to a woman's heart.

Drag race changed my wife?s opinion of men dressing as women. Not saying it will work for everyone, but you can?t dismiss it either.

The biggest issue I see is that Drag Race is almost exclusively gay men, so it might give a wrong impression.

There?s also the last season of Dragula which is similar but with a little more of a gothy/horror bent, but the last season featured my absolute favorite Drag King of all time, Landon Cider (who is everything and a super nice person to boot.)
    Last edited by Micki_Finn; 05-13-2020 at 04:21 PM.

I just decided to grow a beard for the duration of the lockdown, but its going on to long although I have been told now that the beard is growing in that it doesn't look to bad. I am actually thinking about dressing one day with the beard and wearing a mask just doing my eyes for makeup. I am sure the beard won't last very long I don't really find it comfortable and summer is coming. I posted a pic of it in the before no beard sallee and the after bearded Stu . Maybe if I dress with a mask I'll do a bearded lady pic if the beard lasts that long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Think it looking a bit better for Sallee.
    Angie