Thread: The male point of view! LOL

The male point of view! LOL

Some background first! I came out to all the employees at my work! The maintenance man has been at our sister facility! He came back today to do some work around the facility! Well, I was not out to him! I walked to my car and got my pics! I told him to come to the break room when he got a chance! He came over and I asked if he had seen my pictures! He said no so... I showed him the pics and told him he knew the person in them! He looked them over good! He said, "I don't know who she is but she is damn sexy! I like older women!" I then told him it is me! He was amazed! Very accepting and said I should be happy and be myself! He is the first male I have come out to other than my son! An interesting experience! There were some other comments but they were "X" rated! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Way to go, Lana!
    Nor more secrets --no more sneaking around. Acceptance will soon be almost universal. Bravo!
    Now you are you.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Happy to hear your reveal went well.

Congratulations Lana Mae. Funny story, too.

Congratulations. I admire you for taking a stand and being your true self.

Jennifer: I am Lana Mae! LOL It is all legal now! I just need to update a lot of things! I do have a court order now!
    Tracii: I knew him or rather he knew me before the reveal! He just went through a bad divorce and is happy to be himself and not what his wife wanted and no I do not have details but I do not think he is one of us!
    Diane: I am glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the congrats!
    Star: My wife passed away 5 years ago and I have since become me! I am not beholding to anyone and can just be me! Yes, I need that! LOL
    Thanks for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    Coming out to guys is a little different to GGs , you never always know if you've touched on a nerve in them . The great thing is they do open up to you , David who runs the painting group told me about his problems with being Bi and I have an interesting conversation with a guy in the group who was married with children and is now married to a guy .

I'm sure you're finding as you appear more as Lana you rely on pictures less , they are useful to fill the gap until you are full time .

Teresa, yes you are right! I found out about his divorce and how she got everything! He however is glad to be rid of her! Again, I do not think he is one of us! I can not be dressed as Lana Mae at work until I change the name on my nurse's licence! I can not change the name on my licence until the Social Security office opens so I can change my Social Security card and then change my licence! Damn coronavirus! So that is why I used the pics! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    There were some other comments but they were "X" rated! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Even if they were "X" rated, I'm sure that meant they were complimentary too!

Congrats Lana Mae

Congratulations?one big step forward

Lana Mae:

That is wonderful news. No more need to be “him” (once you’ve made the remaining documentation and licensing changes). Now, any chance encounter with a coworker when you are out and about is nothing of concern. You are doing a great job educating a whole healthcare facility on the reality of being transgender. Good for you! We anxiously await hearing that you are fully transitioned, with work ID secured, so you can get past your employer’s identity roadblock. And you are doing all this in a state known for its narrow-mindedness and ultra conservative views on the LGBTQ+ community. Yea!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Marianne: Yes, they were complimentary of a sort but I am still a little stunned that a male made those statements about Lana Mae!
    Jaclyn: Thanks!
    Rhonda: Thanks for those kind words! I am just trying to be me! LOL
    Thanks ladies for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Lana Mae, God for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congratulations on your outing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    He is the first male I have come out to other than my son!
    Wait, you mean everybody else in your workplace with the exception of the maintenance man and yourself are natural born females? What’s your line, exactly, if that’s not an awkward question.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Hi Lana Mae,

Congratulations! So happy it's been a positive experience for you.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Good for you Lana Mae!

Good for you to come out like to everyone you work with. Congrats Lana.

Silver Member
    Well done. It's harder coming out to men because their reactions are more unpredictable. Women are always more accepting. Im glad it went we for you.

Happy to hear that all went well, now take his advice and be yourself

Jamie: You mean good? Well maybe God is for me! ( I really think He is!)
    Patience: My line? I am a nurse at an assisted living facility! I am also the only practicing LPN! The others who pass meds are CNA/Med Techs! Housekeeping is all female and the CNAs are all female and the kitchen personnel are all female as is the office staff and the boss! So it is only fitting that I should also be female! LOL
    Robin: It has been positive all the way!
    CB17: Yes it has been slow and steady one at a time! One CNA and the office manager was first then the boss! Everyone is accepting but I found one "religious" person is talking behind my back but guess what-everyone else is on my side and told me all about her! And welcome aboard!
    Suzanne: I wasn't sure how it would go but I had to do it!
    Joann: I am Lana Mae and it is just a female me that I should of always been!
    Thanks ladies for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Lana, I am very happy for you.