Thread: Something different with all this quarintine time.

Something different with all this quarintine time.

I was sitting around thinking of something new or different to do while I have no where to go and less company. I have dressed and redressed and although I enjoy the process I wanted something to add a little zest to the norm. With no where to go I have run out of ideas for here at home and the yard. I did dress in office attire and went to the barn to move some equipment around. I experienced the not so easy realization that skirts and getting on tractors is not a lady-like exercise even with low heels and I wont even start on my Zero-turn escapades. And a knee length skirt will leave your privates exposed with the shiftier levers between your legs on a tractor. All in all it was a boring but enlightening experience. Still looking for something more exciting and less dusty.
    Have any of you done something you would never have thought of without all this carefree time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Well, just today my wife and I experimented with home manicures with full on falsies. We weren?t using traditional acrylic so it was definitely trial and error mixing and matching products. I?ve had acrylics done before so that wasn?t so much the big deal. I decided to go full length b***h claws for the purpose of this experiment to test durability.

I know all about the challenges of nails, but girls, these are another category!

Try doing ANYTHING with these. There?s your adventure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    You could try wearing a long, full skirt. Should be easy to get on the tractor in it and remain covered.

Skort. I have a couple that I like, as they dont look like a skort till they need to.

Like when my boyfriend was following me up the stairs and asked what I was wearing, as he was expecting to see my panties.

Gold Member
    Yes, with all this extra down time, the reruns on TV get extra boring. So, while dressed in a jean skirt
    and top, I began building a Model Train Set in my Basement. It is the old Lionel "O" Gage from the 1950"s
    Yes i know I am going back in time, But why not, I am 73 years old, And I am enjoying myself playing
    around with this project. I get to wear y knee length skirt, I do not have to jump on to a tractor, and I am
    passing the time rather well. Sometimes it is amazing what the mind comes up with.
    Rader

Micki those nails look fierce and deadly! What product did you and your wife use if not acrylic?
    Jill

Yesterday I did my annual riding mower maintenance and wore some old jeans and an old t-shirt. Dropping the deck, sharpening blades, changing plugs, fuel and air filters and changing oil are not anything I'd ever attempt in nice clothes. I'm in a dadt but if I was free to dress all the time there are still things I would never do in nice clothes.

I can't think of any GG's I know who would do those things in a dress my wife included. She spent the day painting yesterday and wore an old blouse and jeans that she wears when working.

After I was done working I ran to DQ for our dinner then soaked in a hot bath and shaved clean from head to toe. After that I went to my room, put on clean panties, rubbed rose scented lotion all over my smooth body and did my fingernails in clear and toenails in red. After my wife went to bed I spent a couple hours in makeup, a slinky nightgown and lacy panties. It for so good that I stayed up til 1am and had to get up early for senior hours at the building supplies store. In my case it's hard to shop even in normal circumstances and I don't have a big wardrobe so I go easy on what things I do have.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Yes, with all this extra down time, the reruns on TV get extra boring. So, while dressed in a jean skirt
    and top, I began building a Model Train Set in my Basement. It is the old Lionel "O" Gage from the 1950"s
    Yes i know I am going back in time, But why not, I am 73 years old, And I am enjoying myself playing
    around with this project. I get to wear y knee length skirt, I do not have to jump on to a tractor, and I am
    passing the time rather well. Sometimes it is amazing what the mind comes up with.
    Rader
    I’m like Rader and I pulled out my1950’s Lionel O gauge trains and set up tracks running all around the house. I had to give them a good working over to get them running like new so that was a week taken up with just that. Fun and entertaining. I spent one whole day playing with my trains in one of my ballerina outfits. Double fun!

Micki,

How about a backscratch?

I am reminded a bit of a GG I saw years ago, who had real-looking (I didn't ask) nails that were several inches long, and had curled under her fingers. She typed by holding a pencil between her fingers. She was employed at the DMV. I don't know how she did anything else with them.

Yours look gorgeous, if impractical.

Banned Read only
    Hmm... I removed and replaced a toilet last week fully en-femme. Jeans, a tank top under a camp shirt, makeup, painted nails, breast forms, everything. That even involved two trips to Lowes to get everything I needed.

I only broke one nail too

That is the hardest part with physically taxing work. Not breaking any nails.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r SO LUCKY, Franlee! I'd give anything to "run out of ideas"!

This week it was a belly dancer look. (See avatar)
    Last week, Jasmine.
    Week before that, Captn Marvel!

OMG! So much fun I forgot all about the lock down!

Maybe u aren't so lucky------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!