Thread: Hiding from your Wife In a Cute Babydoll Nightie

Hiding from your Wife In a Cute Babydoll Nightie

Ibid on a cute pink babydoll on Ebay and shockingly won it for $16 total. Problem is my wife is home all the time now and we are in kind of a DADT relationship.
    I couldn't wait any longer so after we went to sleep I got up and put it on ! It felt so girly and fun so I waltzed about in it and then snuck back to bed in it ! Got up a couple of times during the night to swish about in it. I had it off before she awoke
    It was fun ! So I will certianly try it again. BTW she wears manly pjs.
    Its pretty dark in our bedroom so not sure she could focus in time even though its quite puffy

Has anyone else taken a risk like this ?

Am I totally crazy

Not sure what I would say if she caught me ?

Platinum Member
    When my wife and I were newly married I bought her a white long peignoir gown. It is beautiful. White under slip with a sheer lacy overlay and a sheer robe. I did not known anything about women's sizes. I bought her a medium. She was five foot two, eyes of blue and only about 115 pounds. It swam on her. She had a good laugh at the faux pas on my part about the size. Anyway, I had not worn any thing feminine of a very long time. I did have an affection for my mother's nylon slips and one of her floor length nightgowns. But, again that had been years before that.

One night after a romp in the hay the nightgown was laying on the bed. When I went for a drink of water in the kitchen I took it along and tried it on. My wife walked in on me and ask why I was wearing it. I told her the truth. I liked the feel of the nylon. It was no big deal to her. On occasion I would wear it to bed, and, of course, there was a mutual benefit. We did end up finally buying me my own nightgowns; a knee length pink peignoir and a black floor length nylon gown. Along the way we added black hosiery and a cheesy garter belt. She worked in mid town Manhattan and after work she would drop into one of those shops that only sold hosiery. I doubt the youngsters on this site ever heard of such a thing. A store which only sold hosiery? Wow! And usually a lot of traditional stockings. Sigh! Those were the good old cross dressing days. One of our friends gave her a red peignoir which turned out to be too scratchy feeling for my wife. She gave it to me. I wore it several time and decided the same things; too scratchy. It got donated.

My wife was cleaning out the back of her side of the closet and donating a ton of nightgowns that no longer fit her. Sign, watch your weight people. She had a stack of really beautiful nighties on the bed. She floored me when she said I could have anything I wanted from the stack. Wow! That was something from a woman in a deep DADT marriage. I did end up taking the white peignoir. It still fits with a little tightness at the armholes. I still have the pink peignoir. Over the years I have added to my nightgown wardrobe. As we sleep apart due to medical conditions I do have the opportunity to sleep in a nightgown and matching panty. Bra too if I so choose.

I don't know what the outcome could be if your wife discovers you. I think my wife thought our adventure was nothing more than a kink with mutual benefits until my desires to wear more than a nightie were rekindled. That occurred when our daughter opened the bottom of my armoire and yanked out a vivid red Vanity Fair bra. When my wife and I had "The Talk" she realized there was something more than a kink going on. She ended up saying "If I wanted to be married to a woman, I would have married a woman!" Thus started the DADT adventure.

I got to go get out of my white nylon nightie before my wife wakes up.

I have a large screen TV and a computer room in our lower level with a single bed where I sleep because of my snoring. Last night I dug a pink nightgown, red lacy panties and some makeup from my stash, made up my face, put on some earrings and makeup and spent a couple hours enjoying myself. Aside from cotton bikini panties, shaving and grooming I haven't done any dressing but not being able to dress for a couple of months finally got to me and I had to do something. I am in a dadt as well and my wife doesn't say anything about me shaving all over or shaping my eyebrows. I have an overwhelming urge to open up and do more and am working on dealing with that in therapy. At some point it got to where it's feeling like the sneaking and little bit of dressing isn't enough. My world view has always had an underlying apocalyptic aspect and this virus and the resulting chaos has created an urgency to be true to myself. My experience with sneaking is more and more that I hate sneaking and weighing possible consequences to staying that way without ever being true to myself.
    Last edited by Star01; 05-03-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Hey Robbiegirl,

You are not the only crazy one. I have snuck into bed with all kinds of things from hose and women?s underwear to breast forms and bras. I pretty much quit though because the fear of getting caught caused me to not be able to sleep very well. I need beauty rest more.

Sandi

Yes, you're totally crazy. If she just rolled over to you and put her hand on your chest, you would be caught.

Of course, maybe you really want t be caught.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I'm lucky in that my wife and I share closets and dressers. We do laundry and put it away. She did say that she didn't want to make love to a woman, but over the years we have had our ups and downs. Last night I wore a black nylon night gown. She wears nylon night gowns also. Years ago one of our daughters came in and saw I had a new night gown and said dad has a new night gown.

Robbiegirl, No doubt you are asking to get caught, it will eventually happen. You said you are in kind of a DADT relationship so she knows about this to some degree and may be ok with it.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I may have told this story before but many years ago before I married I was staying at a previous GFs home , I'd bought her two lovely babydoll nighties . In those days I normally slept naked but one morning it was so cold I put her negligie set on , she brought me a coffee while I was still in bed , she was wanting some affection so peeled back the covers and saw me in her black set , it was like lighting a blue touch paper she loved it !! Maybe I should end the story there !!!

Robbiegirl, You are playing with fire.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You need to watch all that waltzing and swishing.

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes I have put on my wife's nightie while she was sleeping. Once she woke up and said why are you wearing that? Take it off! She was not happy. Sometimes she sleeps upstairs with the grandkids. I take those opportunities to sleep all night in a nightie.

Reality Check
    Yes, you are "totally crazy". Your wife will wake up and see you in that outfit. Is it really worth it?
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG, Robbie! It's u! I keep reading about CD's who "prance around" in their fem clothes! But, until now I never knew anyone that actually did that!

So, how does one go about waltzing, swishing, and prancing? Do u dance around as if music is playing? Jump up and down looking in a mirror?

Inquiring minds need to know!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Jamie, I agree. Been there, done that, and thought my wife would never notice if I slipped into bed in a nightgown in the middle of the night. She did. They always do. It got ugly. However now we sleep in separate bedrooms until separation, and I can sleep in what I want. For me though, that's a nice warm fleece nightgown.

Aspiring Member
    Just a plane bad idea.

I'm guilty. My wife generally goes to bed at least 2 hours before I do. She's well asleep when I get into bed. On occasion I will wear either a strappy short nightie or a lacy black nylon chemise. I'm always concerned about something happening during that night that would cause us to both get out of bed (tornado warning, etc.). My worst fears almost came true. A month ago, one of the smoke detectors started chirping its low battery noise. (Why do they always do that in the middle of the night?!) I wasn't in a nightie, but I did have polish on my toenails. I determined that culprit and was able to change the battery. But, 20 minutes later, the same one went off again. Not a battery problem - the unit had gone faulty. Somehow I was able to grab some socks and cover my feet and disconnected the unit. Hello, 4:45 AM.

Well so far so good ! I even took a pic early this morning when she was making coffee ! LOL
    IMG_0556.jpg

I have one honest question, Robbie. Isn't it exhausting trying to sneak things in around your wife? Unless that's the thrill. That you are doing something you know she has no interest in and hope you get caught so that it starts a conversation that you don't have the bravery to start yourself. Because I don't think LOL would be her reaction...lol!

Yes I guess sneaking around is sort of part of the thrill ! Part of the problem is because its so girly it would be impossible for any guy to just be able to stand there while wearing it ! You just want to kind of dance around ! I am not sure how I would explain that to her ??

Robbie -

If you aren't sure how you would explain the nightie to your wife, I think you need to start coming up with an answer. She will likely find out shortly. Either that or she has already seen it and just isn't going to comment.

Well women always talk about seeing a pair of shoes or a dress and just having to have it ! So isn't that a legitimate excuse
    Or just that its fun to wear and makes me happy ?
    Both excuses are quite embarassing !

Why do you continuously ignore everything everyone tells you on these forums, then about half the time post the same question again on a different way? Just curious.

I didn't take the risk before I came out to her Now it's just another nightie at bedtime.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Why do you continuously ignore everything everyone tells you on these forums, then about half the time post the same question again on a different way? Just curious.
    The OP didn't ask for any advice, so I don't know why some people feel compelled to give it. There were only two questions: Has anyone else taken a risk like this? No. Am I totally crazy? Probably.
    Last edited by LilSissyStevie; 05-08-2020 at 12:09 PM. Reason: spelling

In my first marriage I did many of these things. I was also caught a couple times. Towards the end it was tolerated so then it seems the adrenaline subsided at home and I found more desire to go out. This raised my adrenaline levels back up.
    Now devorced and remarried to the right woman, I do pretty much as I please, within reason of course. I now have to find my adrenaline fix elsewhere.
    I'm not being too successful in that these days.