Thread: Wife going shopping.

Silver Member

Wife going shopping.

When my wife gets board she searches the internet for clothes. Yesterday she found a blouse that she really liked. I told her to buy it if she wanted it. She was going to get it but the size was wrong. It was one of those high end silk blouses that are classic. I thought it looked like one I had. Sure enough I checked this morning and it was the same as the one she was going to buy. This afternoon I showed her my blouse and she said it was the same. She was very happy that it was her size. I had bought it nearly 20 years ago and never got around to wearing it.

She said she is going to start shopping in my closet racks.

Well that saved some money plus it opens up the possibility of you shopping in her closet.
    Crissy

Liz, Would never happen with my wife and I. On top of wearing different sizes, we have different tastes.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That's great Liz. My wife is very unsupportive, but has raided my closet from time to time. OK with me. I take it as a small bit of acceptance.

Platinum Member
    That works out well.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    I just love that your wife feels comfortable about your clothing choices. She's one of the good ones and not all of us are so fortunate. AND, bonus, it sounds like you're close enough in size to swap?

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    That's a moment to remember. My wife and I can share skirts and panties, but not tops.
    So far, she hasn't found anything in my closet she likes!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Make sure she pays her state sales tax LOL.

My wife shops in my closet too much !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57