Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend told me "nice panties"

So happy you have someone so supportive--I'd be happy with my wife saying "do what you want but I don't want to see".

That must be a wonderful feeling to have her support. You are very fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydianne View Post
    There are potential SOs with whom no amount of methodology would ever succeed, while there are some with whom nothing can fail.

I probably ought to clarify that while there is certainly a luck component as I suggested above, one wouldn't know for sure that it was down to luck unless one enacted what has been advised to be the best known method of coming out, which then failed. Otherwise, there is a possibility that it could have been a failure of method.

- L.

Banned Read only
    Like many others who have posted I think you're very fortunate to have met a person who accepts you for who you are. I read another of your posts where you mentioned a former girl friend said you had to "fix" yourself, as in going to a shrink. I can understand a woman not finding cross dressing as her cup of tea, but, to identify cross dressing as some sort of mental "defect" does nothing than to reinforce self loathing and hatred. Some are of the opinion panties, and, other undergarments, are "just underwear." I think they can be a method of self expression, although hidden, they can express how you feel on any given day. If panties were "just clothing" then there would be only black, white and beige. No?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    If panties were "just clothing" then there would be only black, white and beige. No?
    except orange, you forgot to add orange. Black, white, beige and orange.