Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend told me "nice panties"

My girlfriend told me "nice panties"

So my girlfriend has been super amazing about my dressing and discovering myself, but I have had a lot of shame about liking girly things and clothes for my entire life. So when she told me tonight that she loved my lace panties I had on, and asked to see my butt in them, it took me off guard. I'm so happy right now and I don't even know why. I guess it's because after a lifetime of feeling like I'm a freak, the person I love validated me. I dunno that I'm getting to any kind of point here, I'm just on cloud 9.

Babes, I think that is so amazing and would be such a great feeling! I got happy just reading your message. And I?m sure you did look amazing in them

Quote Originally Posted by JennasPanties View Post
    Babes, I think that is so amazing and would be such a great feeling! I got happy just reading your message. And I?m sure you did look amazing in them
    Thank you, I'm smiling too

Hi Kate,

Great to hear you found a partner that accepts your dressing. My wife suggested I try wearing panties after she got used to me wearing VS PJs.

Marion

I know exactly how you feel. It's a great feeling when you have that level of acceptance.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

I just hate it when you girls start bragging about how supportive your spouse is! No just kidding you girls are so lucky i hope you really know that!

Kate, You are one lucky girl!
    Crissy

Kate,
    Great story, sounds like your girlfriend is a great gal. Make sure you let her know how great she is.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

That is great Kate. As Teri said, make sure you let her know.

Katie, That's great. I'm glad your girlfriend is so supportive.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Nice, really nice that you have a supportive Girlfriend, now I guess you would be getting Brassiere, Slips, Pantyhose to complete the joy of feeling good.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

it's like winning the lottery when you meet the right person and all your issues just disappear.

You are lucky to have a supportive person. Make sure she knows and how this strengthens your love for her. If she is put in control of your CDing actions, that may help her stay in her comfort zone. IMHO
    Hugs, Ellen

Silver Member
    That is a really nice and very supportive thing to say and I can see why you were on cloud 9 because of it and I hope it helps you realise that you are definitely not a freak, keep smiling

Having support is irreplaceable...I know how you feel. Be nice. Treasure her. Take it slowly. The rewards are many. Cloud 9 is a happy place to be. Look for followup.

It is so nice to see that you have such an understanding girlfriend, Jewels like that are hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay J View Post
    I just hate it when you girls start bragging about how supportive your spouse is! No just kidding you girls are so lucky i hope you really know that!
    Yeah, me too. No I'm really happy for you regarding your supportive spouse.

The only way that I could get "the person I love [to] validate me" for my crossdressing is to find someone else to love.

But, I love the crossdressed me enough for both of us, and I've been validated by CDs and GGs many times when I'm "out and about".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

There is nothing better than to have the person you love so deeply validate you in some way, any way. It makes you love them more. Congratulations on your cloud 900 experience.

Kate, you lucky girl! That would make my day if it happened to me.

I always feel that GG validation goes miles beyond how you think you look or other CDers( sorry) say you look. When my SO makes a positive ( or negative )comment on a look the impact is 10 fold
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Platinum Member
    Your gf said all the things any one of us would love to hear. She deserves something extra special in return.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That's great to be treated like we're not freaks. I remember when I told my wife and she wanted to give it time and see what it was all about. A few months later she told me she didn't understand why I was so hard on myself that I wasn't hurting anybody and there are worse things I could be. It felt so great to hear that, for the first time in my life I felt normal. Isn't it the most amazing feeling, it's like a fresh start.

I toled my gf I dressed even before we started daing. She is great with it Soon I hope to go out one night dresse

Quote Originally Posted by Kay J View Post
    There are potential SOs with whom no amount of methodology would ever succeed, while there are some with whom nothing can fail.

Such is life .

- L.

You are so fortunate to have such an amazing girlfriend.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!