Thread: Lockdown Fun

Lockdown Fun

Maybe I shouldn't say it, but I've positively enjoyed the lockdown here in Austria. A few weeks away from my desk has been great. My partner and I have eaten like royalty. And it's still been possible to go out: we got in the habit of buying a few nibbles and having a little picnic. I don't think the measures here have been anywhere near as draconian as in the UK: my mother told me that a police woman had told her and my father off for sitting on a park bench. They certainly don't do that here. I've also had my electronics project to work on, so I've never been bored.

As for dressing, I haven't had too many urges. Although, as the pharmacies are all open, we've bought quite a few items of makeup - which we've been sharing! I've also grown and painted my nails for the first time. And since the shops have been open again, albeit with social distancing in place, I've bought some jewelry (bracelet, ankle chain, necklace and some girly sunglasses), a top and a pink jacket (bizarrely, I think it's my colour). The new things combined with a beautiful Sunday morning prompted me to enjoy an early wander about town (four trams and one U Bahn; I'm quite comfortable with it now), which was great. As always, I took a few shots:

Screenshot from 2020-05-04 09-54-27.jpg
    Screenshot from 2020-05-04 00-26-18.jpg
    Polish_20200505_073409647.jpg
    IMG_20200503_083239_8 1.jpg

Monday, I was back at work and finally, I had to laugh this evening when my partner referred to me as her sister!

So have other ladies enjoyed the lockdown too?

Closeup w/the mask is great shot

Banned Read only
    Good for you taking advantage of the situation. I have to admit the whole stay home stay healthy order has been pretty good to me and my wife too. I have been taking advantage of it to dress full time. I too have been using the lack of crowds and wearing a mask to my advantage going out dressed

Looking good. Glad you found a silver lining and able to take advantage of the lockdown.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

You sure know how to turn lemons into lemonade.

Platinum Member
    Glad you have been able to put your days to good use!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Loving your pics, glad you are having fun in a bad situation.

Platinum Member
    You're looking great. Very attractive outfit. Glad to see you're having a lot of femme time with an accepting partner. Our new norm is social distancing, isolation. With a non-accepting wife femme time is limited to sleeping in a nightgown and panty. The only plus is we're retired with a nice income, so none of the negative impacts of the coronavirus has impacted us.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Hello girls. Mini, you look so cute in the pink top and curls. So lucky you have an understanding partner. I can only dream.

Yes, I too am loving the lockdown in nearly full time girl mode. I just passed the four week mark with my ear piercing. Although they generally recommend studs for six weeks, I couldn't wait to hang some really cute dangly hoops while out in public. Just before the shops closed, I augmented my regular wardrobe (mini skirts, cute tops, dresses, purse, and heels) with some sexy new active wear so I could enjoy morning walks. I really love morning exercise in a slinky spandex top with girls yoga pants and cute girls shoes. I especially like the yoga pants with the little slits down the sides, and of course, everything is neatly tucked away. So girly, so feminine, so naughty. Grocery shopping is generally in heels and a skirt or dress but sometimes I slip in after a walk in spandex. Feels exciting to interact with the cashiers while dressed as a girl.

I have been inspired by other posts on this site to go out in hybrid mode. That is, presenting as a man but wearing girls' active wear and earrings, at a place where my name is known. After we get back to normal, I'm going to leave my toenails painted and attend yoga class and a pool session in hybrid, making sure to show off my shaved legs and underarms (and shaved everything else). How exciting and a bit terrifying, but it's my path forward.

MiniRock, Beautiful pictures. I have had no opportunity to dress, so you are doing better than I.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm retired so it's not mu different there is no place to go so home time is a bit more then before.
    Angie

D, Robin, Frannie, Stephanie, Heather and Jamie, thank you very much for the compliments. I have to say, the better I feel I have got the look, the more confident I am in public. Actually, my partner often suggests clothes that I would never have thought of. And she knows my size better than I do. So yes Heather, it is a lot of fun to have an understanding partner. Although it sounds like you're having the time of your life. I'm glad this dressing up thing remains exciting for you. It cetainly does for me, otherwise I wouldn't bother. It gives me a real kick to be inwardly a man but outwardly (as best I can make it) a woman. Although there is certainly more to it than just that. I feel sexy dressed and definitely want to be admired (but not ridiculed; hence the desire to look as good as possible). That's probably also why I take so many photos and want to post them here.

You look great, glad you could enjoy yourself and make the best of the situation
    Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Those are the some great photos, Mini. I joked with my wife about using the mask, along with sunglasses, to hide my face which would allow me to go out in public with less risk of being recognized. It won't happen, though, because she doesn't like me being outside dressed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mini Rock , You are a very lovely young lady making the best of a bad situation . >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!