If you have been reading a thread or two of mine, you will see that I am in a DADT relationship with my wife of 19 years.

I am very lucky because I have not exposed myself by accident yet. ( even though at times I know I am almost doing it on purpose). She does not want to see me that way, "I will lose all sexual feelings I have for you". I want sex with a man and I will not be able to get that picture out of my head.

We kid about my "hobby". She tells me that I love all my hobbies and dive in deep when I get a new interest. I am always doing new things. This CD thing is something I have been doing off and on for 35 years.

I am getting serious about it. I dream about it. I long for it. I seem to have closes on order often. I am planning on going to our second home by myself and spending days dressed. I will even leave the house in full dress. I want to go to a shop and try to pass as closely as I can as a woman. I fear I look like a woman wrestler, I have big shoulders and arms.

Anyway my wife was looking through our shared bathroom today. She looked into one of my makeup kits, (I have one in each house). She told me that I have better makeup than her. I told her that I do not know what I am doing yet. Compared to some examples I see here I know that I have a ways to go to be completely passable, if ever. I told my wife she can use any makeup I have. I did not mention that I had been using hers for a year before I purchased my own stuff from CVS.

Maybe I can use my time away to get my hair and makeup done. The go out for dinner by myself. I would love to go out with 3 other women friends I have but I have not told anyone about my hobby besides my wife. I wish I had the nerve but I think people are very judgemental and would disown me.

20200510_105126-01.jpg

Thanks for listening. Keep the Faith. Natalie.