Have your crossdressing habits made you more relatable to GGs? Do GGs seem to respond differently to you, and discuss things differently than they do with men who present themselves as men, simply because you crossdress? (Edit: I should specify that I am referring to your interactions with GGs when you are not dressed up, as opposed to interacting with them when you are.)

I have always found that I am more comfortable being around women than men. I often have GGs tell me that I communicate like they do, and that I am much more empathetic and in tune with them than their male companions. Although I believe that I am likely to fall within the trans spectrum, I also think that my years as a crossdresser have made me more emotionally and psychologically akin to the female perspective than GMs who present as men. There is something about the divine feminine within that makes me feel like I am more open, receptive, and synchronized with GGs in my interactions with them than the GMs that might be present.

Do you all have similar experiences?