Thread: Another neighbor knows

Silver Member

Another neighbor knows

This morning when I got up it was bright out, I put on a white lace bra and decided to slip on the white shirt I was going to wash since no one was out. It was trash day and I walked out to the street. One of the neighbors from down the street came up as I was setting the trash down with her dogs. The dogs came over and I reached down to pet them. The shirt gapped open, but I don't think she looked down it. We talked and she did look at my chest a couple times. We some how started talking about the stores that are open. She said she had been shopping and I said I hadn't made it into any of the stores yet. In the house I didn't see the bra, but I was on the patio and looked at the window and could easily see my bra especially when I was looking at my back.

Banned Read only
    Meh... Wait until you come strolling around the corner of the garage to bring in the empty garbage and recycling bins wearing a dress, forms, full makeup, and your next door neighbors are out in the alley doing the same...

I did the only thing I could do. Smiled, waved, and went about my business.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 05-13-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Oh well, it sounds like she did notice but that is history now. I doubt you will ever hear anything more about it.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Hi Liz , Very interesting turn of events, Keep os advised, >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "I was caught! Busted! Outed! Oh no!"

"When I walked outside in full site of anyone in my fem clothing. And, chatted face to face with a neighbor. I mean, who would have expected to be outed just doing that?"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Have no fear!

Just say you have a legitimate need...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tSZ-B0yZIg

I've had thoughts of getting all dressed up and walking down my street. That would be wild! The closest I've come to that is wearing girl's shorts and T-shirt while walking my dog. And once I wore flats right in front of my next door neighbor but she didn't notice.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I've had thoughts of getting all dressed up and walking down my street. That would be wild! The closest I've come to that is wearing girl's shorts and T-shirt while walking my dog. And once I wore flats right in front of my next door neighbor but she didn't notice.
    Didn't notice, or didn't react?

Silver Member
    I've had a lot of interesting events where people realized I was wearing women's clothes. I'm the person who people call for help. I like people. I've been called up front of people at meetings to explain things wearing women's sweaters. It doesn't bother me that much, I used to walk with several women and wore boat neck tops. My bra straps would show sometimes, and in summer the tees were not that thick.

I am trying to "flip the mental switch" to be able to walk past my neighbours to go out as some already know but I can't bring myself to do it. It's been a constant sense of frustration for me and I either have to just do it or move

Reality Check
    Once anyone in your neighborhood realizes that you are a crossdresser, everyone will know. That's how neighborhoods work.

If you venture outside of your house in women's clothes, people will notice. They may not say anything, but they will notice. If you are comfortable with that, fine. If not, don't do it. As they say, you can't "un-ring" the bell.
    Krisi

Sooooo, the OP put on a white bra and white shirt and took out the trash, and is surprised the neighbour noticed?

I'm surprised that the neighbour didn't call the cops on someone who apparently forgot to put on pants....
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I don't know how many neighbors know. Nor do I care. I know one next door does and im pretty sure the other has seen me dressed. Since I wear a skirt or dress nearly every day. The one who I know knows I saw her at an LBGTQIA event a few years ago. So that's for sure all goos.

Liz, Every time I go out, I do so knowing that I could be spotted and someone else will know.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Neighbors talk. Plenty are aware that I live next to a domestic abuser who beats his "baby mama." Just know if you're trying to keep it secretive, it's not likely to happen.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Banned Read only
    You seem to enjoy describing the scenario as much as you enjoyed creating it. Bottoms up!

I came home today went outside wearing Capri yoga pants sitting in my backyard my neighbor next door was walking her dog we were chatting about the day and weather. I didn?t feel anything negative about her reaction to what I was wearing.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    Sooooo, the OP put on a white bra and white shirt and took out the trash, and is surprised the neighbour noticed?

I'm surprised that the neighbour didn't call the cops on someone who apparently forgot to put on pants....
    It would be OK I have a neighbor who walks out in her VS night shirt light colored with black panties under it.
    My wife jokes about her. Says she is hunting for a new husband since her husband died.

Acceptability is growing by the day all round and as more media couverage increases so will peoples understanding of our community, I have absolutely no problems with any of my neighbours and even a few friends who were a bit 'iffy" about me in the beginning have got used to me now
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Hi Liz,

Cute story! She more than likely noticed and didn't say anything. It would be interesting if she mentions something th next time you see her again.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I think you might want this neighbor to know. Go all in. Maybe you gain a friend.