I have always wondered if I would still have the desire to crossdress, if not for a unusual experience as a child?

I have shared my story, several times. I was around eleven and I had never considered wearing girl's clothing. We were on vacation in Ontario, Canada. For some reason, my aunt and uncle thought it would be a fun idea to force their nephew to wear a bra. I still remember being held down as my aunt put a white padded bras on my torso. I was quite upset and began to cry. Eventually they let me take off the bra. Years later, my aunt sent me a picture of a very upset boy (me!) wearing a bra. Most boys would have just laughed it off and that would have the end of it.

After a four day drive, we returned to our home on the west coast. For some reason, I began to be attracted to my sister's clothing. Before long, I was wearing her panties surreptitiously, under my boy clothes. Being only eleven, I wasn't as careful I should have been. One day my mom came home, after grocery shopping. I had lost track of time as I was admiring my silhouette, wearing my sister's one-piece swimsuit. I quickly took off the swimsuit, but it was too late. My mom started yelling at me and asking if I wanted to be a girl. I am not sure if she told my dad or not. Anyway, nothing else was said. I was so frightened, that I didn't cross dress again until I graduated from college. I still had the desire, but somehow, I managed to fight the urge for over ten years.

My abstinence came to an end when I was twenty two. My wife and I were staying at her parents house. One morning, as I got out of the shower, I noticed my mother-in-law's pantyhose hanging up to dry. Before I knew it, I was pulling up her pantyhose over my hips. After the ten plus year hiatus, I found myself in the proverbial "pink fog". I have been cross dressing ever since. I always wonder what might have been, if my aunt and uncle hadn't forced me to wear that bra? I guess that something else might have triggered my feminine side, but who know's?