Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cremation or burial clothing

Silver Member

Cremation or burial clothing

Since many of we girls are well up in years, we especially know that one day we will kick the bucket, and our bucket list will be no more, with the possible exception of one.... What articles of female clothing has your SO or other family member agreed to bury or cremate you in?

OMG, Jenny! This is probably one of the stranger threads that I have seen.

Have you left instructions for your family for what you would like to wear?

If so, do you have your "burial clothes" in a special place so they don't have to go through your things to find it?

Well I don’t want to be buried and you DAMN WELL BETTER NOT incinerate my dresses!

I haven't chosen the outfit yet but I'm sure as hell not going out of here in drab!

Elizabeth..."I haven't chosen the outfit yet but I'm sure as hell not going out of here in drab!".. I'm with you girl!!!

Silver Member
    Funerals are for those alive. My wife and I are going to be cremated and I don't think they dress you for that. I've always said open the bar and have a party on me.

My cremation clothing choice will go up in smoke and isn't relevant.

Hate to think my silicone breast forms would explode in the crematorium. But I have made no such plans.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'll let my kids decide because they will be the ones looking.

Going to give my nice things to my daughter. I can be buried in that top that never went with anything.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I don't have anything specific picked out but wife knows to cremate me in a dress. Ashes to be disposed of in the Gulf of Mexico a la viking funeral executedbwith stuff we can't discuss here.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Platinum Member
    Since I am going to be cremated without any open viewing funeral service I expect to go out of here stark naked; the same way I came into this world. Instead of a typical urn to be stuck in a niche at a veterans cemetery I am opting for my ashes to be placed in a 50 caliber ammunition can with decals of my unit on the outside.

I'm still young compared to most of the people on the forum, but I'll say one thing: Mummification for the win!

I've told all my friends that they should dump my naked body by the side of the road someplace and let the wildlife have their way with it.

- Diane

My doctoral robe (with a dress or suit suit undernearh)

I'll be cremated with the cuties pair of panties in my draw (a lot to choose from), under the male cloths of my wife picks. It would only be fitting sense I have been wearing panties under my male cloths for almost my whole life.
    Last edited by Connie D50; 05-16-2020 at 05:17 AM.

We had a family death recently and we were discussing this. I told my wife if I go first no tie and suit, I want to be in my relax clothes. Most of all at least wearing pantyhose under my pants.

I have donated my body to The University of Texas Medical Branch for medical research.

When I pass, they will collect my remains, harvest what they need, cremate the rest and distribute the ashes in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Galveston.

There is no cost except for the donation.

I haven?t considered burial or cremation clothes, but I have thought about a photo board during the service. I have some friends who know and some who don?t know I dress. I don?t want to make my knowing friends feel they have to hide this part of me from my other friends. Especially if it?s supposed to be a celebration of my life. This is part of who I am. During the service there will be the inevitable ?How did you know <insert name>?? question. I think this would be a great way to get both sets of friends talking to each other. Maybe some of my dressing up friends would share stories during the service. Who knows. I have also thought of recording a ?going away? video to play at the service too. Partly in male mode and partly dressed to the nines.
    Rebecca Bas

Cremation for me. I consider cemetery's a waste of prime real estate.

Being a Sub Vet I want to go out the TDU (Trash Desposal Unit) with a wet bag (garbage) on top. True submariner style!

I've never given much thought to what to wear before this question but pantyhose definitely for me!

Lastly I like Diane Smith's desire. Reminds me of the Klingon proverb that the body is just a lifeless husk, do with it what you will.......

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeri Ann View Post
    I have donated my body to The University of Texas Medical Branch for medical research. When I pass, they will collect my remains, harvest what they need
    Good for you! My aunt donated her body to a medical school. I would recommend everyone should consider becoming a donor and have that information inputted on their driver's license and medical records. No sense in having good body parts go to waste. It's surprising how many junk yards there are for used car parts, and, yet the world goes hungry for used body parts.

Silver Member
    Char, just a pair on my prettiest panties.

My ex always swore she would have the undertaker dress me in a garter belt, stockings, panties and a Hawaiian shirt. She joked that hundreds of years form now when they exhumed me they would wonder what kind of cult I belonged to to be buried like that.

Cremate. Give my clothes to needy

In many areas cremation has to be done with only a birthday suit as incinerating the clothes produced toxic pollutants that the crematorium's pollution filters can't handle. Not sure on that, but in larger urban areas and even some smaller towns there are tight regulations on burning anything.