I have been seeing my brow lady for almost a year now, and I was always worried about how she would handle ericka. She still hasn't seen Ericka.

I remember when I started seeing her. I told her to go as feminine as possible with my brows. As she was doing it. She mentioned my fair colored brows weren't helping her. Being sarcastic by nature. I said imagine trying to fill them in. I wasn't even thinking when I said it. It just popped out. She laughed, and carried on.

Fast forward to today. Its been two months since I have seen her. Due to a stay at home. So I got in for a trim, and a brow wax yesterday.

As she was doing my brows. She said some thing about how they look. Forgetting who I was talking to. I told her I was doing my makeup the other night, and my brows where annoying me. With out missing a beat. She asked what I used. That led to a full blown makeup conversation. While she was doing my hair.

I think since day one. She knew I was a crossdresser or trans. Depending on your views on both spectrums. She just didn't want to ask, or make assumptions. As it is now 2020, but after our little chat today. There is no doubt im officially out to her, and she dosn't care. My life with her just got a lot easier.