After two months in almost full time girl mode, it just keeps getting better. I'm so happy and playful in this new reality that I'm not sure I want to go back. I did some upgrades early on. I shaved everything, had my eyebrows waxed, pierced my ears, downsized my breast forms to a B cup, and embraced a new hairstyle I would call short, sassy, and blonde. Now I spend my days cleaning, cooking, practicing yoga, sewing masks, walking on the bike trail, and just loving my life as a girl. I feel so feminine and so free, happy to be present in my own body.

Grocery shopping is only once per week and my other errands are few so I treat each as a chance to get dressed to the nines and go out in public as a woman. I've been out en femme before but it seems more real now that I'm not going back and forth. I'm out to my neighbors so coming and going, spending time in the garden, or relaxing on the sun deck are no concern. I also have developed some playful fantasy friendships with some of the girls on this site. I hope y'all are making time to play and enjoy your femme side during these crazy times.
Please reply and tell us all about your femme adventures.