Thread: Loving my life as a girl during the lockdown

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar

Loving my life as a girl during the lockdown

After two months in almost full time girl mode, it just keeps getting better. I'm so happy and playful in this new reality that I'm not sure I want to go back. I did some upgrades early on. I shaved everything, had my eyebrows waxed, pierced my ears, downsized my breast forms to a B cup, and embraced a new hairstyle I would call short, sassy, and blonde. Now I spend my days cleaning, cooking, practicing yoga, sewing masks, walking on the bike trail, and just loving my life as a girl. I feel so feminine and so free, happy to be present in my own body.

Grocery shopping is only once per week and my other errands are few so I treat each as a chance to get dressed to the nines and go out in public as a woman. I've been out en femme before but it seems more real now that I'm not going back and forth. I'm out to my neighbors so coming and going, spending time in the garden, or relaxing on the sun deck are no concern. I also have developed some playful fantasy friendships with some of the girls on this site. I hope y'all are making time to play and enjoy your femme side during these crazy times.
    Please reply and tell us all about your femme adventures.

Silver Member
    Heather, I've been in full (at home) girl mode for almost 4.5 years, and I still love it! This morning I said to myself, "self, let's be really pretty today". So on went two petticoats over which I draped my white, 50s style white dress with red polka dots. I really felt feminine and pretty. I still do.

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather , Sounds like you are making the beat of bad times. >Orchid .0000.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    No adventures to share, but I can appreciate how different life can be once a person has the opportunity to experience full time as a woman. Gosh, its been over a decade for me since the first fateful steps out into the real world. Fear was quickly overcome. A period of adrenaline rush followed, but the best part was when I really got settled into living everyday life as a woman, the routine daily errands in particular. Days became weeks and going back to being male began to feel, and when necessary now still is a bit of a let down.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Heather! This post made me so happy. I think it's really great you can be your true self. While I wish I could go all the way (full body shaving, eyebrows, nails, ears) I don't think I could since I'm only out to my wife and three close friends. But since I have been working from home I have been picking days where I dress up to "go to work." These days are super fun. I pick out a cute dress and coordinate a garter belt and stockings and pair with some cute heels and off I go! I take lots of selfies throughout the day while I work. Hope you enjoy. Take care.

Heather, Enjoy your time dressed full time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Hello Jenny,
    That's so great that you are celebrating the small moments that make life special. I'd love to see one of those selfies in your polka dot dress.
    All the best,
    Heather

Heather -- that is wonderful! I am so happy for you!

PS. If you need to do some more grocery shopping and errands to do, just let me know!!!!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

That seems like a really cool setup. I wish I could pull that off.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Glad your enjoying the time you have in lockdown.
    Angie

Hi Heather,

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Have fun being yourself!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!