Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scardy cat

Scardy cat

I live alone, well my cat and I live alone. I've had Deacon for 12 years and he's seen my femme side many ,many times and every time he sees me dressed he runs and hides as if he doesn't know who I am. I guess I look like a woman he doesn't know , a stranger . He doesn't want anything to do with Karen. I talk to him in my guy voice but it has no effect. He's normally very affectionate ,likes to cuddle and be stroked . I guess I have him fooled. Anyone else have similar reactions from their pets?
    Everything you always wanted is on the other side of fear.George Addair.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No my cat I had for 21 years always stayed right with me no matter how I presented

Nope. My cat only gets excited by food, or creatures such as birds that might become food. Other than that she is a model of perfect indifference.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    Hi Karen , My dog shows unconditional love no matter what how I am Presenting,

I just have to be careful not to get my hose snagged. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    No, I couldn?t fool my old dog. And she didn?t care how I looked, so long as I shared whatever I was eating.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Doesn’t phase my cats one bit. Honestly, it’s likely the smell of the cosmetics or your perfume or something along those lines more than your appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    No, I couldn?t fool my old dog. And she didn?t care how I looked, so long as I shared whatever I was eating.
    Isn’t this the truth
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Karen,
    I've come to the conclusion my labrador Lucy prefers me as Teresa , when I have to visit my mother and she sees me in drab she slinks away and hides , I guess she knows my mood changes when I'm in drab .

I have a dog and she does not change in any way when I am dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My cat would rather have me wear a dress or skirt, as he is more comfortable sitting in my lap with that sort of clothing.

Marion

My Corgi stays by my side no matter who I present as.
    Jon

My dog (Labradors rule, Teresa!) never paid any attention to how I was dressed, but I was probably not as good to him when in femme mode. A big dog can do a lot of damage to hose, hair, dangly earrings, and your general cleanliness just acting like a normal canine, so I tended to keep my distance from him a bit when dressed to please. I hope he didn't hold it against me too much.

- Diane

Whenever I dress femme my dog just gives me a look that says "Really? Again? "

My dog now doesn't even notice, almost like he sees though it. My last dog would totally freak out, running around the house trying to escape from me. No matter what I did he would hide until I got dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by somestimeskaren View Post
    He doesn't want anything to do with Karen.
    Karen, there's nothing wrong with your cat. He is just in a DADT relationship with you.

Aspiring Member
    Thank you for starting this ! While we don't own a pet, a neighbourhood cat does visit from time to time, and we let him roam around our house freely. He has pretty much made our home his 2nd home. We make sure he is well fed with plenty of water. He used to love sleeping on our couch, and he would also jump on our couch and lay on my wife's lap if she was sitting there. Weird thing is, if both of us are sitting on the couch, he would always pick my wife's lap to lean against. We surmised it has something to do with him preferring a female lap. One day I was dressed as Wendy, and he jumped on the couch, looked at my wife, looked at me, looked at my wife again, looked at me again, and then proceeded to walk and sit on my lap. This is something he has never done before when I am in drab mode. That did prove our theory, this cat does prefer leaning up against a female for comfort.

The first time I put on heals and came down the hall on hardwoods my can freaked out! Now, it's no big deal.

Years ago my dog a Lab / pit bull mix (passed on now) looked at me when I appeared from the bed room as Debra and stood back and gave me a sideways glance then did what we called smurffed at me, you know big smile with lips curled back and make a whizzy noise like sucking air in and out - he always did this when we caught him doing something he knew he shouldn't; after I approached him and gave a reassuring pet it was OK ---- I always wondered what he thought …………………….....Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My turtles always come to me no matter my dress. They probably expect to be fed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My dog sees my dressed mostly all day long. He gets a bit excited when I on the drab mode he knows he's going for a walk.
    Angie

Pet Free here. Much preferred

My cats give me a look and leave me alone for the most part. They will always come looking for food when they think it's time, no matter how I'm dressed. I do have to be careful of claws snagging my pantyhose!

As others have said, no reaction from my Nikki! She is mostly looking for a snack! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Look at the bright side, Karen - at least there will be no cat hair getting on your clothing!

We have three cats and one is like my shadow and is either following me around the house or sleeping somewhere close to me. When I am able to get dressed he rubs all over me and purrs like mad. I'm not sure if he senses my contentment or it's a reaction to the body lotion or scent and feel of the clothes but he definitely behaves differently.