Thread: The Little Things during Lockdown

The Little Things during Lockdown

Hi all,

I haven't posted for some time, in fact I had a bit of a purge earlier in the year, not a lot was thrown (except a few VS items that are no longer in production) but I am still trying to accept this side of me.
    Anyway, Over the past few weeks I have started another wardrobe, yet during these strange times, I have strayed from the usual items of clothing and had time to explore more feminine body care routines and cosmetics; shaving body hair and painting nails etc - (OMG! Stockings on freshly shaved legs feels amazing)

I have also been venturing out, still in guy mode but with a mixture of male/female clothing yet when I return to my isolated flat I enjoy dressing completely in all female outfits. It is becoming less of a fetish like how I used to view it. I don't know where it will lead but now I sit here admiring the stain of lip gloss on the rim of my wine glass and the faint smell of the freshly applied body butter that gives my legs a shimmer fills the air, while the metallic blue polish dries on my finger nails.

I am much more comfortable seeing myself in the mirror now that I have taken more time and care in my feminine appearance. I do not think I will be emerging into the public world in full girl mode (broad shoulders and athletic physique are a hinderance) but its the little things that have helped me enjoy my dressing as a hobby, a way of relaxing and taking my mind away from troubles in life.

Just thought it was worth sharing
    Hope everyone is OK, I have been reading a lot of threads but not posting
    BT

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Many of us have started out just like u, Blue. I did. Dressed in the closet for over 10 years before venturing out to a T event. Where met other dressers for the very first time in person!

Over the 10 years since then, I've been out to countless T events and venues and met hundreds of T's. All out of town. So, I'm still in the closet dresser where I live!

Let's see how long u can stay an in home dresser?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good for you.

I hope you don’t regret getting rid of the VS stuff now they’re going out of business.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

The more extended time you can spend dressed the more comfortable and natural it becomes and the more drab clothes feel odd.

Enjoy your lockdown time but be prepared for coming out the other side. Reverting back to drab can be a tad unsettling.

Platinum Member
    Hi Blue , The more that you dress it becomes so normal and natural to you. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Exploring some ot the more feminine body care routines feels amazing. The more you do it the more natural it becomes.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!