Hi all,

I haven't posted for some time, in fact I had a bit of a purge earlier in the year, not a lot was thrown (except a few VS items that are no longer in production) but I am still trying to accept this side of me.
Anyway, Over the past few weeks I have started another wardrobe, yet during these strange times, I have strayed from the usual items of clothing and had time to explore more feminine body care routines and cosmetics; shaving body hair and painting nails etc - (OMG! Stockings on freshly shaved legs feels amazing)

I have also been venturing out, still in guy mode but with a mixture of male/female clothing yet when I return to my isolated flat I enjoy dressing completely in all female outfits. It is becoming less of a fetish like how I used to view it. I don't know where it will lead but now I sit here admiring the stain of lip gloss on the rim of my wine glass and the faint smell of the freshly applied body butter that gives my legs a shimmer fills the air, while the metallic blue polish dries on my finger nails.

I am much more comfortable seeing myself in the mirror now that I have taken more time and care in my feminine appearance. I do not think I will be emerging into the public world in full girl mode (broad shoulders and athletic physique are a hinderance) but its the little things that have helped me enjoy my dressing as a hobby, a way of relaxing and taking my mind away from troubles in life.

Just thought it was worth sharing
Hope everyone is OK, I have been reading a lot of threads but not posting
BT