Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding our crossdressing limits, part observation and part question

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm sorry your life is complicated and I wish you all the best in sorting it out.
    Thank you. Everybody's life is complicated in one way or another so I don't mean to sound like I'm all "poor old me". I have a smile on my face most of the time and many years of successful problem resolution to boost my confidence. It's just my turn to work at righting the ship a little harder than I normally would but I will be fine.

2) given the reactions against the crossdressing still very much present in our society, it is difficult for me to imagine tens of thousands of ex-members having gone into the sunset, happily having established the ideal compromise with their wives where they can crossdress and go out as much as they want to.
    Wait! What! There goes my hopes.

One thing I didn't mention earlier - yes of course there are some people who will crossdress throughout their lives. But if you ask each and every member here and if you had an opportunity to ask all those who have left, most would say that the urgent and dire need to crossdress, experienced in youth or even middle age, has abated considerably.
    Um -ReineD, It seems like you're putting words into other people's mouths here...

I had a bunch of other stuff here that belongs in another thread - sorry about that. I'm moving it now...
    Last edited by SaraLin; 05-22-2020 at 06:21 AM. Reason: oops! wrong spot for what I was saying...