Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ooh that feeling! Panty hose on shaved skin.

Running my hands over my pantyhose clad shaved legs is a wonderful tactile experience, but so too is the visual delight. That smooth, hairless sensation and sight is intoxicating but not in a sexual or erotic sense; just endorphin releasing satisfactory delight.

For me, a lot of the enjoyment of wearing pantyhose is sensory. I like something with a bit firmness that reminds me that I'm wearing them, although barely noticeable is fine too. Although opaque "licorice legs" are my favorite look, I also love patterned and fashion tights as well. Another thing that may be just me is that feeling of cool autumn or winter air on my legs, providing sensory awareness that my legs are clad only in pantyhose.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

I started out wearing my sisters school uniform which had all the basics of lingerie and a skirt, wig and makeup. When pantyhose started to become common and cheaper, I switched to pantyhose. They were not perfected yet so I still wore my nice girdle. I consider myself a minor expert with pantyhose having worn over a dozen brands and styles. I still like fishnet pantyhose/thigh highs, especially when I where them over a nice pair of pantyhose. Wearing fishnet alone, if pulled up tight, kind of hurts my legs after awhile. By and large, I just love wearing smooth, silky pantyhose under a cute skirt or a pretty dress.

Wow . . . Sandy!!! Well, Sandra, but still,.. right on cue!

Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate_Uhler View Post
    gosh.. ive got chills reading all these nice things and great suggestions..
    Quote Originally Posted by babe4life View Post
    They are MULTIPLYING! Yippee!
    (And)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    I am happy with me, I am satisfied with me. As long as nobody shows up with a bucket of tar and a bag of feathers, I'm not worried about "losing control" . My only worry then would be ... how fast can I run in heels
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    All relationships are power relationships. A kitten or puppy has power because it is cute so through attraction becomes valuable to those who are attracted. The cat and dog lose this power but gain others such as the ability to protect through aggressive defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    You're asking yourself all the right questions and supplying quite a few of the answers too...
    Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    The feeling of nylon sliding over my freshly shaven legs is electrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydianne View Post
    Ohhhh, you meant . . . never mind! . I better shape up... .
    ♪♪ Doo, doo, doo... 'Cause I need a man... ♫♫

( Hmm, I gotta go find that song! ).

- L.

It?s funny you should say that, owing to a series of therapy sessions with a counsellor in my teenage years, I actually ended up wearing a girl?s uniform to school complete with skirt and tights (as pantyhose are generally referred to in the U.K.)

The feeling of Pantyhose under a skirt has been an essential part of my dressing ever since.

Pantyhose or stockings do feel wonderful against shaved legs and i love adding a slip before putting on a dress or skirt. Love the look and feel. The slip rubbing with nylon legs such a wonderful feeling. I know a lot of women complain about pantyhose if required for work. I wonder if we had to wear them everyday if that would change things.

It's interesting that on a visual scale, I want to look feminine but it's more than that... feeling feminine. For me it's more than just shaved legs and hoisery... it's top to bottom. Hair brushing over my shoulders. Bra hugging my breasts in. Satin panties wrapped around my hips. Stockings on bare legs.... and heels with an ankle strap. It's the full package that almost makes me want to faint in pleasure.

Silver Member
    Back in the 50s/60s I drove a lot dressed. Little did I know the laws against it. I loved to slide into the driver's seat and pull up my dress or skirt to expose pretty lace over my nylon covered legs.

I love wearing pantyhose over freshly shaved legs...it is so exciting. I wear pantyhose every day, and sometimes I sleep in them because it helps with my Restless Leg syndrome. My girlfriend keeps my fingers and toes manicured and polished all the time. It's a real turn on wearing hose with painted toes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly A. View Post
    There is NOTHING like the feeling of pantyhose over freshly shaved legs.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne S View Post
    To those delectably tactile sensations I mentioned earlier, I have to add a couple of others. From top to bottom:

Near the top, the feeling of long curly hair brushing over my bare shoulders, across the straps of a dress or a summer top. As I felt in the avatar you're seeing here. (Even if it just a wig!)
    Ding ding ding ding, you are close!!!

There's nothing like the feeling of your own long hair that is naturally attached to your head cascading on your shoulders.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

There is nothing like wearing pantyhose.

Doing so over freshly shaved legs was something I only discovered recently (other than when young and hairless). Extremely tactile and seems unfair that women get to experience it all the time, should they wish.

Personally I prefer the look of stockings and suspenders on my wife but then I suspect this comes down to knowing the intent as to why she's wearing it. She doesn't for long!

But the real pain is the upkeep. I may be particularly hairy but having to shave every few days, deal with ingrowing hairs and then with worry about comments in the summer just makes it all a bit too much. If I was a keen cyclist of swimmer I might be able to get away with it but my physique does not scream "fitness fanatic".

Does anyone have any hints how to make shaving legs easier?
    Or how to make it last longer without resorting to waxing? I'm a real wimp when it comes to pain!

Lower legs are fine - it's my thights which tend to take the brunt of the razor.

Michael,

Epilate!

Let the leg hair grow out.

Get a leg waxing to start with a clean canvas, your legs.

Epilate your legs every few days. I do lower legs one day and upper legs another. After 3+ years I'm doing each about once per week.

Goog luck!

I usually have a full body waxing but the beauty salon is closed due to coronavirus so I have carefully shaved. Looks fine so far and yes I got the same smooth leg sensation when putting on my hold ups. I hope the hair doesn?t grow back with more stubble than when I have been waxed. I?m hoping the salon will reopen soon and will time my visit so the hair has regrown enough for me to be waxed.The sensation of a smooth body is all part of feeling feminine along with breast forms that jiggle and the whole experience of looking like a woman.

Someone mentioned in another thread about a system I use - Shaving with hair conditioner. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth. It's so hard to get to sleep at night when your legs are so snooth under crisp sheets.

I like to wax my legs and wear some stay up, with a nice garter belt. The feeling is pure sexiness!

New ... Again
    Waiting for the weather to cool so I can under dress for work. I?m not sure how distracting they will be over a 10-12 hr work day where there is NO opportunity to change out of them. I?m excited at the prospect of not wearing socks and revealing a little opacity around the ankle.

Jenny,

If you don't want to wear socks with your male garb and show your hosiery, that's you choice. However; the people at work will notice and somebody may ask.

Do you really want to out yourself?

nothing better than shaved legs, with or without nylons,
    Steffanie52

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Oh Linda, if a man wears opaque tights under pants with no socks, it will just look like dress socks, really and no one will know except for the wearer, IF anyone even notices. LOL

I mean, I wear shorts with pantyhose in public in "male mode" all the time, with socks and no one seems to notice. Or if they do, they don't say anything.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Hi Kimberly,

I stand by my position that people will notice and women especially will know they aren't socks. I've never seen any male dress socks, and I've got plenty, that remotely look like woman's hosiery.

As far as you wearing hosiery while in shorts, people just don't ask. They notice.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I certainly love wearing Pantyhose and of course, if freshly shaven it only makes the experience that much better!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    cosmolovesph, I second that! LOL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well Linda, that's why I said, people don't SEEM to notice..... If they do, (I'm sure they do at times), no one ever makes anything of it. LOL

And I've worn black, opaque tights under slacks before with dress shoes and no socks..... I've seen men's dress socks to look almost exactly like black tights, so yeah, that's really not noticeable and no one will know the difference, really.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Love pantyhose. They feel electrically yummy😊

That is so true! I am so amazed that panty hose have fallen out of favor with gg's. I can't get enough!

i decided sometime last year to shave my legs a side from all the hard work to do it the first time i actually loved the feeling. some nights i would lay in bed wearing pantyhose just rubbing my legs together and OMG did it fell amazing. there were also nights when i didn't wear pantyhose and it still felt amazing just rubbing my legs together. i definitely need to do it again soon
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Quote Originally Posted by curvious View Post
    Someone mentioned in another thread about a system I use - Shaving with hair conditioner. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth. It's so hard to get to sleep at night when your legs are so snooth under crisp sheets.
    I've been using conditioner to shave with for many years.... face, armpits and legs.. works wonderfully and cheap! Suave Coconut Conditioner.