Thread: Funny Store on a blouse from my wife.

Silver Member

Funny Store on a blouse from my wife.

My wife and her sister went on a vacation together years ago.

Toward the end of their vacation they decided to buy their husbands something. They went into a shop selling light weight shirts and tops. I think they had cooling drinks the last evening while they packed. After they got home each of them brought out the gifts. My wife told me that she had bought a blouse for me since she thought I would like it. I opened the package only to find out that I had a shirt that way too big. My brother-in-law is a huge 6.5' and 300 pounds or more of mussel. On the other hand I wore a size 8 at the time. I realized instantly that the girls had gotten things mixed up and told my wife. We were laughing about my B-I-L trying on my top. Her sister called and asked what my wife had bought. Thinking fast she said a shirt and I was wearing it. My B-I-L was ranting at her sister that she must have been soused. How could she not realize that it wasn't a shirt, because it buttoned wrong.

Liz, Pretty funny, my wife would have paused when asked about the blouse giving herself and me up.
    Crissy

Liz, cute story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Way to go, have a laugh and dressing gets better all the time
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Cute story, Liz. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!