Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What was the first article of female clothing you bought for yourself? How did it go?

Hi Chrissy

Basically, when I was around 11 My urge to cross dress arrived on the scene. Obviously, as a child I didn?t have access to any of my own gear and consequently ended up trying on my sister?s clothes whenever I got the opportunity. What I have found (and which was certainly true at the time) is that if I don?t dress for an extended period of time the urge builds, and a bit like putting a battery on charge, the only to release that feeling is to dress.

Now I thought I was being really clever leaving everything exactly as I had found it, but mother?s being what they are, mine caught me out on a number of occasions (albeit, not in the act).

At the time, I would have given anything to have stopped. My mates at school would chase anything in a skirt and so it was a source of great distress that I was more interested in wearing skirts. It was much more a compulsion than a hobby (even today I am driven primarily by the urges but am more accepting of it).

Anyway, due to my distress, I was referred to a counsellor who (after a number of sessions, determined the best course of action was ?full immersion? in the hope that I would lose interest and consequently I found myself dressing as a girl both at home and at school.

Naively, I tried to just be a boy in a skirt at first but I was naturally shunned and with my parent?s insistence, I realised my only option was to become one of the girls. Within only a few weeks I had gone in school from being a typical lad playing football and talking about girls to one of a gaggle of girls doing each other?s hair and makeup. For the last couple of years of school I was more or less transgender.

It was partially my own fault that I had found myself in that situation but for the sake of my own sanity as much as anything, I just had to embrace the role.

It is probably the reason I am so confident publicly now; once everyone knows, there is no point hiding it any longer.

I was 25, I found an adult store that also had "stripper" clothes and shoes. I bought a pair of white heels, White stockings and a garter belt, and a very tight dress. I was in better shape in those days! I went in totally male and the girls there had no issues with it at all, they even helped me try things on. I melted.

Platinum Member
    Hi Patience, . It was probably a Bra or Nylon stockings some 65years ago, >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wow that was 60 years ago, I went into a lingerie store and brought a matching tan bra, panty, and half slip, it was nerve racking. For dresses and skirts I sneaked them from my sisters.

I was around 12 or 13 and bought 3 pair of girls panties at Kmart. I was VERY nervous to the point my blushing gave me away to the cashier and she made a comment to not be so embarrassed I wasn't the first boy to buy panties for himself. I just froze and stammered they aren't for me and can still see how she gave me a knowing smile.

Can't remember what was first for sure. Either a some pantyhose and stockings for the good will store. Used to find new ones still in the package in older packaging. The women at the check out gave me a funny look. Or it could of been the a couple pairs panties I bought at Sears. The SA was super friendly and tell I was nervous. She then said at the end of the of my purchase. "Oh wait you get a punch card for panties and gave me a few punches and said just a couple more to get a free pair." I think I was sweating by then with the line of people behind me.

The first item was a really beautiful black Brooks leather dress with sleeves that were open and thin 1/2? crunched straps and zipped up I might add it literally fit me like a glove. Oh to be able to wear a size 7 again. In 12?s nowadays but can always diet some.

i went into wal mart and bought my first panties and pantyhose when i moved out of parents house what a thrill to go panty shopping

Its been a while but I am guessing a bra. It went fine I gave them money they gave me the bra easy. NO body cares as long as you are polite and pay for the item Whether you buying clothing, female hygine products or anything as long as you pay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I bought a pair of Pantyhose at JCPenny when I was about 17. The SA was about my same age and asked me if they were for me...being brave, I told her yes they were! She said "cool, I bet you would look nice in them!" I must have been 10 shades of red, but it was such a thrill!

I was probably around 15 at the time and had been wearing my mum's and sisters clothing for a while but I wanted a pair of leather gloves of my own. I remember waiting until around Christmas to get them at Marks and Spencer so that if anyone asked, I could say they were a gift (that ridiculous paranoia still follows me to this day!) I remember being so nervous looking through the women's department for these gloves. It's ridiculous thinking about it now. Needless to say the cashier didn't give a hoot who the gloves were for. Soon after that I discovered the East of Eden range of mail order catalogues and didn't look back.

A longline bra from a lingerie store in a plaza when I was 19. I was super nervous and told the sales assistant I didn't need any help. When I went to pay she asked if this was for my girlfriend and I said yes. She said girls my age usually don't like these and I said I know she will like it. I didn't buy anything else until a couple years ago. I was too nervous.

For me I believe it was a pack of panties, followed a few months leggings that I would wear in my room when I was alone.

I think some tights when I was a kid but can?t remember the details! When I was 19 bought a pair of purple ballet flats off the shelf...bought cash because I was panicked about showing my card with my name on...got to the till and couldn?t find the cash...got very flustered and paid on card then got home and found they didn?t even fit! Needless to say I?ve got (a bit) better at shopping now!

When I was 21 I bought some bras and panties as well as some yoga pants from Lane Bryant online. I was so nervous it wouldn't arrive on time and my mother who knew, but didn't approve would find it. Thankfully they came after she left for work and I spent the rest of the day wearing them knowing that a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I had been wanting a cute little black sheer thong with a pink bow in front and thigh high stockings for several years. Not sure how it even became that but it had to be my first purchase. Bought everything in person, not realizing what a feat I had just completed. Ran home, shaved my legs for the first time and tried everything on. I was about 22.

I bought some panties from Soma. I?m married so I assume they saw my ring and figured I was buying for my wife. The big takeaway from the experience for me is that sales staff generally don?t care who is buying, as long as it helps their daily sales. I buy women?s clothes pretty frequently in person while in drab and have ever since that first time.

Soma, is remarkably friendly as a store policy. I shop there all the time (platinum member). They let me try on in either drab or fab mode.

Hi
    The first thing i pruchased (online) was a bra,panties and suspenders,naturally the bra didn`t fit,but quickly learnt.I did this because my sister was getting suspicious.Now a few years later i go out fully dressed and made up and purchase what i want from lingerie departments and nobody looks at me twice

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Paradise View Post
    I bought some panties from Soma. I?m married so I assume they saw my ring and figured I was buying for my wife.
    I doubt that, SA’s especially ones who have been around can read us like a book. You went to the right store to shop but beleive me they figured they were for you.
    Crissy

Could be. It was my first time so maybe I was a bit naive. These days I think it?s pretty obvious when I?m shopping that it?s for me and no one really seems to care.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    At 64 do not remember the 1st purchase but the one that stands out was in the mid 1970’s and placed an order at Sears back then it was by phone. I was at college and decided I needed my first set of forms back then they were foam and c cup, order a full body brief, a few more panties.

I picked up the order at Sears. Was a thrill to have my 1st foam forms and 1st full body brief.

The first item I bought was a pair of panyhose and before I put them on I bought some high heels on line when they arrived I put on the panty hose under my trousers and wore the heels this felt amazing and I started to learn how to walk in 4" heels, i bought more panyhose and started wearing to work under my trousers every day amazing.

I started to get the bug and before long i was buying all forms of female clothing and loving the chance to dress

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    It was a very pretty lace bra and pants set. With a matching slip. I pretended they were for my wife and it went just fine.

for me it was a green dress from a charity shop a female friend was with me and held it up to me to see if it fit . that was an amazing day