Thread: No Way ! Another 20 questions/ part 3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No Way ! Another 20 questions/ part 3

Another twenty Question
    No Way lol

Some are asking for feedback.....I am just doing this as a member/ something fun to learn about each other. And since I had so many here that seem to enjoy it ( from pms) I kept it going. As long as it?s a fun thing for everyone to see how much we are all alike or learn something about each other. It is just done for conversation and understanding and hope fun.

Not meaning to leave anyone out
    As this is in the m2f crossdressing section most questions geared for that.
    The last question is if there is any question you?d like me to add next time there or pm me.
    Thank You

Love reading the answers and I think it helps see similarities and know each other.
    As always please put na. It it does not apply.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be?

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached?

3)When you dream are you your male or female self?

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing?

5) What is your favorite hair removal?

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what?

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden?

8) What does crossdressing mean to you?

9) Has it changed over time?

10) If so how?

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with?

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about?

13) Do you revise it as needed?

14) How often do you dress?

15) Do you wish for more time?

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire?

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular?

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing?

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time?

Thanks for everyone joining in.
    Last edited by Di; 05-22-2020 at 04:39 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator