Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Way ! Another 20 questions/ part 3

No Way ! Another 20 questions/ part 3

Another twenty Question
    No Way lol

Some are asking for feedback.....I am just doing this as a member/ something fun to learn about each other. And since I had so many here that seem to enjoy it ( from pms) I kept it going. As long as it?s a fun thing for everyone to see how much we are all alike or learn something about each other. It is just done for conversation and understanding and hope fun.

Not meaning to leave anyone out
    As this is in the m2f crossdressing section most questions geared for that.
    The last question is if there is any question you?d like me to add next time there or pm me.
    Thank You

Love reading the answers and I think it helps see similarities and know each other.
    As always please put na. It it does not apply.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be?

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached?

3)When you dream are you your male or female self?

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing?

5) What is your favorite hair removal?

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what?

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden?

8) What does crossdressing mean to you?

9) Has it changed over time?

10) If so how?

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with?

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about?

13) Do you revise it as needed?

14) How often do you dress?

15) Do you wish for more time?

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire?

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular?

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing?

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time?

Thanks for everyone joining in.
    Last edited by Di; 05-22-2020 at 04:39 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Ok, Di! I am transgender not a crossdresser so if I don't count for this just delete! I think these are fun also!
    1. I would advise that I am actually transexual(word of the time)and to live it!
    2. HRT
    3. Finally female! LOL
    4. N/A As I dress 24/7!
    5. Electric razor and body trimmer! I do get the brows waxed!
    6. Not anymore but it was a stress reliever!
    7. My closet and two dressers!
    8. N/A It was a step to get to where I am now!
    9. Yes, very much so!
    10. From crossdresser to full time preop transsexual!
    11. My SIL for one!
    12. N/A
    13. N/A
    14. 24/7
    15. No!
    16. I am still me!
    17.It was finding the right look that fit me! Make up was a problem at first until I found the right combination!
    18.Not now! It was a maxi-skirt but I now have one!
    19. N/A Partner passed away 5 years ago!
    20. Not that I can think of off hand!
    Thanks for offering this!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

1) Don't purge the favorite things...everything else but the favorites.

2) The night that the picture was taken that I have here on my profile. I was driven leading up to that night to get that dress hemmed and I'd just received the crinoline slip a few weeks before. I think that was the most passable I had ever been. I was quite pleased and still look at them to help me with pink fog.

3) Male 99% of the time

4) Daily

5) Waxing lasts the longest. Only have had it done on my back. Otherwise I want to get one of those "as seen on tv" ones

6) N/A

7) Yes...sorta My dresses hang with my wives in the closet. Everything else is in a drawer or dresser. Not "hidden" as in secret suit case, removeable wall panel..etc.

8) It's a part of me that isn't going away (which might be a better answer to question 1) so for me it is simply being myself.

9) Definitely. I've grown accustom and more free in my sole over the years.

10) I don't CRINGE nearly as much as I did when I was younger. I feel more resolved as to who I am.

11) Not really

12) N/A

13) N/A

14) I wear a night gown most every night but not usually to bed. I wear panties daily. Full on dressed - I'd like to dress more but I feel blessed to get out once a month to a meeting (COVID aside)

15) Sometimes but generally I'm good with as much as I am able to.

16) My wife says there is a definite different. She says I'm more reserved and quieter.

17) My lack of a larger behind.

18) Not really. I wouldn't mind doing a wedding gown if the purpose was to renew vows with my wife.

19) No

20) High heals or flats? How often for how long?
    Last edited by Joyce Swindell; 05-21-2020 at 11:05 AM.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? You are okay, you have to lighten up.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Going out in public when young.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Both.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Every day.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Tria.

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? A chance to just be myself.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? In full view.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? Expression of an inner feeling. Not sure if TS or not, a bit ambiguous.

9) Has it changed over time? Yes, less sexyness and more normal dressing.

10) If so how? N/A

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? Women in general.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? N/A

13) Do you revise it as needed? N/A

14) How often do you dress? Once a week at most.

15) Do you wish for more time? Yes.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. Yes, more relaxed, able to let go.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Just my body shape, feet, etc.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? N/A

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? Yes, mostly.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? N/A

Banned Read only
    Di ,
    Many thanks again for taking the time .

1) You're never going to believe this but when you're sixtyish you'll be a woman .
    2) Living my life finally as Teresa .
    3) Early childhood dreams revealed the whole story nowdays I don't dream that much about the situation .
    4) I guess it's not CDing anymore I'm comfortably Teresa everyday .
    5) Not my favourite but I'm OK about totally shaving everyday .
    6) I've always referred to it as a male straightjacket , or when still in the closet solitary confinement , it could also be an escape from dysphoria .
    7) The greatest pleasure when I moved to my new home was being able to hang my clothing in a wardrobe , arrange my shoes on racks and lay my other items neatly in drawers .
    8) Crossdressing to me now is wearing drab .
    9) Everything has changed personally but my family haven't changed , thankfully I still have them .
    10) Living full time as Teresa .
    11) I guess this question doesn't apply anymore , I meet up for friends for a coffee and shopping wearing normal clothes .
    12) The DADT wall took about two weeks to build after I came out to my wife twenty years ago .
    13) To me DADT is a short term compromise , it has no future but now it doesn't exist , it's better everyone knows and better still they've seen and accepted .
    14) Perhaps your question should have also asked as a man or a woman but it doesn't apply anymore , I'm 24/7 as Teresa .
    15) N/A
    16) Male mode makes me feel uncomfortable and out of place which I have to do a few hours a month otherwise I'm totally comfotable and at ease as a female .
    17) I wasn't a perfect man it would be wishful thinking to assume I'm a perfect woman in that context I'm perfectly happy how I present myself .
    18) My one desire when I was a professional photographer was to be one of the bridesmaids , I preferred the style and colour of the dresses to the brides , most bridal gowns aren't that comfortable to wear , I certainly can't see me getting married again . Nowdays I'm perfectly happy with what I have .
    19) Before I separated it was hard to find common ground , counselling was a cure to her , nowdays she has two choices and she's finally coming to terms with what it all means . she's met me and tells me she misses me , she now also respects me for being what I am which is something I never expected to happen .
    20) I've answered as a TG whose socially transitioned , perhaps you might try and extend the question to include more of the spectrum but saying that you haven't excluded anyone from your questions they just cover more CDing in relation to their wives/partners , as a GG I can understand that .
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-21-2020 at 02:38 PM.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Don't deny dressing, live it, make the most of it, it is NOT going away!

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Going out and into a store fully dressed.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Both, but my favorite dreams are when I'm female.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? More often than not, off and on EVERY day.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? LEGS!!

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? I think I dress to arrive, not escape.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Yep, plain sight... as things I'm trying (but not succeeding LOL) to sell online.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? It takes me to a place where I am comfortable & happy with myself.

9) Has it changed over time? Yes, it has gotten more intense.

10) If so how?

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? Yes, oddly enough... my sister-in-law. Though she doesn't know I dress, we relate to each other so well.

14) How often do you dress? 1-2 times a week.

15) Do you wish for more time? Yes, always.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. I'm more at ease while dressed.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Hair/makeup.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? A beautiful 40's style dress suit.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing?

Hey, what's with all the (20) questions? Lol

Get your s**t together, and get out there!

See #1. So far.... shopping, and eating in a restaurant. Those were big deals.

I normally don't remember my dreams. But I'm just me. I'm not sure I'm in any particular mode. But probably more m than f

Every day

I tried epilating... ouch. I tried veet.... yeah, no. So now I just stick to 4 blade razors

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what?
    N/a

I have a closet, and have taken over a drawer from my dresser

It's all about balance. Keeping the girl part of me relevant for my own peace of mind. And it is definitely more than just the clothes.

Yes. It's evolved, and matured.

10) If so how?
    I feel like a whole person now. Up until about 7 years ago, not so much.

A few friends from here, for starters

N/A

N/A

At most, twice per week. Sometimes I skip a week.

Every time

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference.
    I'm still me.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire?
    Too many tells to list. I hide what I can, and use what I have.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular?
    Again, too many to list lol. I love them all!

Sometimes...

Yes, how about 10 questions lol.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

This isn't just a phase, it will be with you for the rest of your life.

Finally getting out into the real world presenting a a woman.

Male I guess. The closest I get to dreaming that I'm female usually involves crossdressing related dreams which by default makes me male. Most often though gender doesn't really play a part in my dreams.

Many times per day every day.

Electrolysis because it's permanent.

N/A on this one. It's not escapism for me.

Nothing hidden here. My women's clothes are in two closets and one of my dresser drawers. My wife may not be thrilled but she is OK with that.

It's not just the clothes. It's outward evidence of my inner self.

Yes

10) If so how?

It has long since lost its sexual aspect for one thing. Also the need is much stronger now than it ever has been.

My wife, but that will likely never happen. I get to dress at home around her in a limited sense (clothes and accessories but no forms, wig or makeup). I would love to be able to do the whole thing and go out with her but I certainly understand why she doesn't want to do that.

N/A

N/A

Not enough! Limited dressing about twice a week, full dressing about once a week at the moment.

Absolutely.

Less so now than there once was. I used to try to adopt mannerisms and carry myself in a less overly masculine way but over time I have integrated those mannerisms into my everyday life so the difference between dressed and not dressed is not so stark.

I'm terrible with eye makeup! I'm getting a little better but a few years ago I lost most of the sight in one eye, so that certainly doesn't help.

Oh great, now I have something else to add to my crossdressing bucket list . Actually there really isn't anything like that for me.

Yes. I'm non confrontational to a fault and will agonize over when, how and even if I should bring up my crossdressing.

Nothing I can think of at the moment but thanks for these posts, I quite enjoy them!

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Take dance lessons

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Performing in front of a room full of people

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Male

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Several times a day in some context

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Razor

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? N/A

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? My house is one giant drag room with dresses, makeup, a wigs, and shoes everywhere

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? Are we asking for a definition?

10) If so how?

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? If I wanted to spend the day with someone, what I’m wearing isn’t important

14) How often do you dress? A few times a month

15) Do you wish for more time? No

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. Not really. Drag just amplifies your personality more than change it.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? No

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? No

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? No

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? Nothing comes to mind

Well, for what it's worth.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? There is nothing wrong with you! Don?t deny your feelings, everything will be okay.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Getting outside and actually meeting with another sister for coffee in femme.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Always male.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Almost every day.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Razor

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? The male persona of the projected image of being in control. I am in a management position over a dozen direct reports, and that many again contractors. These are field installers of mechanical and building systems such as HVAC, roofing, structural, and electrical systems. They tend to be men?s men and are proud of it. For some reason when in enfemme mode I am able to step out of this perceived authoritative personna and relax.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Hidden but my wife knows where it is, we have a DADT relationship for my cross-dressing (this is the only part of our relationship that is DADT)

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? Changing of my projected image.

9) Has it changed over time? Yes. I no longer look to be ?over the top?, I dress to blend, and am now leaning to ?the girl (woman) next door? look, wholesome and fun.

10) If so how? I no longer look to be ?over the top?, I dress to blend, and am now leaning to ?the girl (woman) next door? look, wholesome and fun.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? No, only a type of person.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? I left too many clues, and we talked.

13) Do you revise it as needed? Probably but not yet; nothing is permanent.

14) How often do you dress? Once every other month or so. Less with COVID - 19, my wife is working from home now.

15) Do you wish for more time? Not really, no.
    16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. Besides being more relaxed, no. If and when I get out which isn?t often I am terrified of being caught, I guess it?s part of the thrill.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? It takes me a lot of time to put on my makeup. I have yet to schedule my makeover training, I need to find a video camera so I can record it, it apparently takes about an hour and a half, and there is no way you can remember it all from one training session. Sorry, me rambling.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? I own so many clothes that I would never wear in public, yes even a wedding dress. LOL So no I don?t ?pine? for anything.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? We don?t, we have a DADT

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? Why do some guys feel that they deserve to crossdress and that their wives should/have to just accept it?

I hope this helps, I would enjoy hearing the honest feedback from administrators and GGs on what these survey answers tell them.

1 Get out there and be yourself. And I would join Mickie and start my dance classes much earlier.
    2. Being out, and getting out.
    3. Both.
    4. Every day for some of the time.
    5. Depends on which part of the body, but mostly Razor.
    6. I'm not trying to escape anything.
    7. Hidden in plain site. Actually not hidden at all.
    8. Can't really answer that one, it's just part of me.
    9. Yes
    10. I'm much more confident and as a result comfortable.
    11. Yes, my wife.
    12. Not sure if you would call it dad to, my wife is fully aware but just does not want to participate.
    13. Yes, a happy marriage needs compromise from both parties, sometimes it's give, other times its take.
    14. Discounting the daily underwear and nightwear, I wear some items of fermentation clothing every day, but only fully dress with wig/forms and makeup, 2 or 3 times each week.
    15. Yes
    16. No
    17. Makeup took some time.
    18. Pine for no, but I would like a nice leather skirt.
    19. No
    20. Rather than you ask all of these questions, I would like to ask you when are we going to see some feedback.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? BE PATIENT

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? DRESSING EVERY DAY AT HOME

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? I DON?T HAVE A FEMALE SELF BUT HAVE DREAMED OF MY CD SELF A COUPLE OF TIMES

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? MANY, MANY TIMES PER DAY

5) What is your favorite hair removal? EPILATOR (WOULD LOVE PERMANENT LASER REMOVAL)

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? ESCAPE FROM PRESENTING AS SOMETHING LESS AUTHENTIC (ONLY AT HOME / STILL PLAYING THE PART IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD)

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? ONE BIG CLOSET AND MULTIPLE DRAWERS

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? INDULGENCE

9) Has it changed over time? BIGGER RANGE WITH MORE FREEDOM

10) If so how? WIFE HAS ADJUSTED TO MY TASTE FAIRLY WELL

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? OTHER THAN MY WIFE, NO.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? NOT DADT, BUT WE?VE SILENTLY NEGOTIATED THE ACCEPTABLE LIMITS. I HAVE SLOWLY SHOWED MORE OF WHAT I LIKE UNTIL I HIT A SORT OF GAG REFLEX AND THEN BACKED OFF SLIGHTLY. I?VE PRETTY MUCH TOLD HER THAT THE THING THAT ?GAGS? HER IS STILL IN MY RANGE OF TASTE.

13) Do you revise it as needed? SEE ABOVE

14) How often do you dress? DAILY AT HOME

15) Do you wish for more time? NOT REALLY

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. i FEEL MORE NATURAL IN GIRL STUFF AT HOME. NOT REALLY A FEMININE THING, BUT NOT TRADITIONALLY MALE EITHER.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? EXPANDING RANGE OF SO ACCEPTANCE

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? SANDALS, SHOES, ACCESORIES MORE THAN CLOTHES AT THIS POINT

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? SOMEWHAT

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? I?D LIKE TO KNOW MORE OF WHAT MIAD MEMBERS DEAL WITH AND HOW THEY DEAL WITH IT.
    Last edited by Bea_; 05-21-2020 at 07:36 PM.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Take more pictures, be less afraid

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Makeover at Boys Will be Girls

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Have been both, usually male

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? A LOT

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Any

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? N/a

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Hidden

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? Hidden side

9) Has it changed over time? I've come to accept it more

10) If so how? Generally more acceptance in world, exposure to more of us

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? Probably

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? NA

13) Do you revise it as needed? NA

14) How often do you dress? Before quarantine, maybe once a week if lucky

15) Do you wish for more time? YES

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. Like looking at myself more.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Makeup

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? Red carpet/prom/anything pretty

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? oh yes

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? Dunno

Someday there will be so many transgendered people protected by laws that you'll be able to go out and others will be afraid to chastise you.

Going out en-femme to a mall.

Never looked in a mirror in my dreams.

Often. Mostly too lazy to change.

N/A

N/A

Suitcase

N/A

Yes. Was once about panties only. Now it is more about shaping, footwear, nice casual outfits that blend-in with women so I'm invisible in a crowd.

10) If so how?

See above.

Any hot, tall woman so she'll be the one who gets looked at.

N/A

N/A

Not as often as I could.

No. More opportunities to go out in a city other than mine.

N/A

Makeup. I hire a professional to go out. Finding one for purpose is also a challenge.

I've bought several pairs of boots - never can find one the ideal shape (heel) and height I want.

N/A

N/A

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? If you want to go out in the real world get a makeover now, then go have fun.
    2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Went to the beach
    3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Both but both but when male in dream I’m dressed.
    4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Wow a lot
    5) What is your favorite hair removal? I only use cream about monthly save every day.
    6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? NA
    7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? A full closet and I mean full.
    8) What does crossdressing mean to you? To let out the female in me and show the world.
    9) Has it changed over time? No

10) If so how?
    11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? My wife and daughters.
    12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? Na
    14) How often do you dress? Daily I sleep dressed every night.
    15) Do you wish for more time? always
    17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Starting was because back then I fought shame. Now I fight old age 
    18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? Like every girl always looking for the perfect outfit that flatters you.
    19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? Yes even after 43 years

Thanks for everyone joining in.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? There's no reason to feel guilty; relax and enjoy it.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Being able to dress completely.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Male. And my CD dreams always involve being discovered by someone.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Too often---sometimes almost every waking moment.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? A razor.

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? I don't view it as an escape, but I do it find it to be stress-relieving.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? It's hidden in plain view among my wife's things.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? Finding pleasure and satisfaction in wearing women's clothing.

9) Has it changed over time? No. Every time is like the first time.

10) If so how? N/A

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? I'd like to go to lunch with another CD.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? My wife discovered my stash and I had to explain. She said she didn't want to participate.

13) Do you revise it as needed? She's gradually relaxed the rules over the years, but it still boils down to DADT.

14) How often do you dress? Only when she's gone from the house, which is increasingly infrequent.

15) Do you wish for more time? Yes, not so much in terms of frequency, but in the length of time.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. I' much sexier dressed.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? I'm terrible at eye makeup.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? Right now I'm hot for a pair of Cecilia de Rafael glossy tights.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? Of course, that's why we're DADT.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? N/A

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? You are not alone, there are others and there is nothing wrong with you.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Going out fully dressed.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Switches around.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Everyday.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Epilating.

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? Its not to escape, its to feel comfortable.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Right in my closet.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? Comfort.

9) Has it changed over time? Yes, it use to be sexual/exciting, not so much any more.

10) If so how? Above.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? No.

14) How often do you dress? several times a month, wish it was more often, but have adult children at home.

15) Do you wish for more time? Yes.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. No.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Makeup.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? No. I love all dresses, not a particular one.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? Sometimes. She is accepting, but I have problems verbally expressing myself.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? No.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? - don't be scared - dressing up is perfectly normal

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? being perfectly normal

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? don't know

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? when do I not think about it?

5) What is your favorite hair removal? I trim

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? escape from BORING men's clothes

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? it's everywhere

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? being me

9) Has it changed over time? yes

10) If so how? becoming less secretive

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? my wife

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? my shyness

13) Do you revise it as needed? don't tell

14) How often do you dress? 4 times per week

15) Do you wish for more time? yes

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. I am me - the clothes are different

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? - got everything I need

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? yes - I am shy about it

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? you are ok

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? completely dressed presenting female

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? sometimes male sometimes female

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? almost everyday

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Nair

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? not escape just feel more comfortable more at ease more myself

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? all clothing and unmentionables either folded in my dresser or hanging in my closet

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? freedom to express how i feel

9) Has it changed over time? omg yes

10) If so how? though spouses encouragement slowly it became fully dressing as a woman

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? my spouse

14) How often do you dress? almost always except at work

15) Do you wish for more time? cant decide

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. yes difference im more calm understanding vulnerable more like an obedient housewife

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? age

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? i really dont my spouse encourages me to buy things i like or want

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? not at all

Don?t be afraid. I have many regrets during this time. I should have shaved my legs when I was younger. One of my biggest was not going out one day after buying new shoes. I would tell young Kimmy to go out that day and enjoy the day as a girl! She looked super cute that day too.

To go out and shop wearing androgynous style clothing and try things on in store.

It?s like 50/50.

All week!! It never leaves me.

I shave my legs but wax the rest.

I don?t dress to escape. I dress because it?s a calling. I can?t help it. This feminine energy is too compelling to ignore.

It is hidden.

It means being free and feeling feminine.

Absolutely. It used to be a way to release my sexual tension but not it?s an expression of who I feel I am inside.

10) If so how?

See above.

Not that I know in real life. I have friends here and on other places Kimberly frequently visits that?s id love to spend girl time with.

NA

NA

Not often enough.

All. The. Time.

Of course there is. I am less confined when dressed and more open minded to feel my emotions and I allow more feelings to flow.

I can never get my make up to look right. I?ve always had a feminine shape body and was blessed with a gorgeous derri?re and legs. But getting my face to match has been a struggle. Also keeping my body smooth and soft. I am blessed more than most with body hair but I absolutely detest it.

This is a fun question. I?ve always loved the working girl look so probably the perfect skirt suit or dress and blazer with gorgeous heels. That?s my dream 🥰

Yes.

Not that I can think of at the moment.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Silver Member
    1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? BE TRUE TO YOURSELF

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? BEING OUT WITH FORUM SISTERS FULLY PRETTY.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? BOTH .. IT FLIPS

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? I AM TG AND DRESS DAILY..

5) What is your favorite hair removal? I ONLY REMOVE THE ARM HAIR WITH CLIPPERS (OLD CREPE PAPER SKIN SO CAN'T SHAVE)

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? I DON'T DRESS TO ESCAPE. BUT THOSE WHO DO, IT IS PROBABLY TO COME DOWN FROM NEGATIVE MAJOR LIFE CHALLENGES

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? NOT NOW, SINCE MY DEAR WIFE PASSED ON.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? A CHANCE TO BE MYSELF, WHEN I FELT I WAS JUST A CDER.

9) Has it changed over time? YES. I KNOW I AM TG AND CAN DRESS FULL TIME.

10) If so how? MY WIFE'S PASSING.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? YOU AND MICKI FINN. I COULD LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU.

14) How often do you dress? DAILY, DAWN TO DUSK, SO TO SPEAK.

15) Do you wish for more time? NO

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. NO DIFFERENCE, NOW.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? MAKEUP, AND BEING ABLE TO WEAR HEELS ON THESE OLD FEET.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? NOT MOW THAT I HAVE A NEW WEDDING GOWN AND A FRENCH MAID OUTFIT (SHOES THAT FIT MY SIZE 12 FEET would be great!)

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? NA

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? NO

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUING THESE 20 QUESTIONS, SINCE YOUR FIRST GROUP.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? I would tell myself that this isn't going away and I need to start taking it more seriously at a younger age.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? I have gotten pretty good at makeup considering the limited opportunities I have to take my time and do it right.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? I seldom remember dreams but when I do it's more often female.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? All day every day and it's the whole spectrum of things female and not just dressing.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? I am blessed with light body hair so shaving is easy when one doesn't have any hair on their back and a grand total of two chest hairs. Shaving my legs I would guess is no more difficult than it would be for a GG.

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? I never looked at it as an escape, it just feels right.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? It is hidden in a photo gear cabinet in my computer room.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? everything.

9) Has it changed over time? nothing stays the same, everything changes over time.

10) If so how? I used to think it was some kind of sexual kink and tried to suppress it but finally realized it's part of who I am.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? some of the girls on this forum who are transitioning. I am trying to figure out where I fit in and their insight would be valuable.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? At my wife's insistence.

13) Do you revise it as needed? that is in the planning and working up the courage stage.

14) How often do you dress? underdress daily and dress fully whenever I have a full day alone.

15) Do you wish for more time? yes.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. yes, when I'm drab I'm really drab and when I'm dressed I'm transformed.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? eyeliner is my kryptonite.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? sun dresses and lacy panties.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? yes, yes, 1000 times yes!!!

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? keep them coming, you're doing fine.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUING THESE 20 QUESTIONS, SINCE YOUR FIRST GROUP.

1. Is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? GET OVER THE FEAR.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? OVERCOMING THE FEAR.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? BOTH . MOSTLY MALE, BUT OCCASIONALLY FEMALE. LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM WHERE A CUSTOMER WAS ASKING AN SA TO MODEL A DRESS FOR THEM AND THE SA ASKED THE MALE ME BY MY MALE NAME IF I WANTED TO MODEL THE DRESS FOR THE CUSTOMER INSTEAD. I'VE NEVER HAD THAT DREAM BEFORE.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? VIRTUALLY EVERY DAY.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? GENERALLY SHAVING (ARMS, LEGS, BACK) WITH THE OCCASIONAL NAIR.

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? N/A. I DRESS BECAUSE I LIKE TO DRESS.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? MOST OF THE LARGER ITEMS IN OUR WALK-IN CLOSET, THE SMALLER STUFF (UNDIES, BRAS, HOSE) IN DRAWERS.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? SOMETHING I WANTED TO DO SINCE I WAS YOUNG.

9) Has it changed over time? ORIGINALLY, I JUST WANTED TO TRY ON DRESSES. NOW I KNOW IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT WITHOUT MAKEUP, A WIG. I WANT TO PRESENT FULLY FEMALE.

10) If so how? ANSWERED IN 9.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? MY WIFE. THAT MEANS SHE'D HAVE GREATER ACCEPTANCE.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? N/A. MY WIFE HAS TOLD ME TO "LIE TO HER". SO MY OUTINGS ARE A FEW WHERE I TELL HER I'M GOING OUT COMBINED WITH QUITE A NUMBER MORE SHE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT.

13) Do you revise it as needed? NO

14) How often do you dress? AVERAGE ONCE A WEEK, BUT LATELY, NOT OFTEN.

15) Do you wish for more time? I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO SNEAK OUT AS OFTEN AS I DO.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. AS A GUY, I DO GUY THINGS; GOLF, TENNIS, EXERCISE, WATCH SPORTS, ETC, WITH GUYS. AS A WOMAN, SHOP AND IF I AM OUT WITH SOMEONE, IT'S A GG FRIEND.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? EYE MAKEUP AND LIPSTICK.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? PROBABLY A CORSET AND PIERCED EARS (UNFORTUNATELY, THE TWO MONTHS OF WEARING STUDS AS A GUY IS A BRIDGE TOO FAR).

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? YES, BIGTIME.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? NO

Great questions. Take care all and happy dressing

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Don't purge because you think you will stop and get out there and enjoy yourself while you are young and can still really pass and blend !!!

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? To buy clothing and makeup fully dressed and to completely wander around the entire mall without chickening out.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Male

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Everyday, usually more than once

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Shaving

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? N/A

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Luckily my wife doesn't mind me dressing at all so I have it in my closet, no hiding.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? It means that when I want to, I can wear clothes of the opposite sex and just become somebody else that nobody (including myself sometimes) knows.

9) Has it changed over time? Yes

10) If so how? I used to just be into lingerie. I also used to just put clothes on and hang around the house. Now, I feel like I have to get completely done over, makeup and everything and go outside. Otherwise, if I can't go out, I find myself not bothering to get dressed up at all.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? My wife is my number one pick. After her I would choose a random group of ladies that I meet at the mall and get invited out !! (fantasy time !!)

14) How often do you dress? In the winter I dress once or twice a month. Summer sometimes not at all as I sweat like a horse hahaha.

15) Do you wish for more time? Sometimes. Other times I could care less

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. No. But sometimes after I have been dressed and I have changed back, I find I am easily irritated for some reason, can't explain it.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Need a good corset and set of hips.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? WEdding gown would be fun. I just like typical blendy outfits. I have a bad ankle so find it hard to walk in heels now, bummer because I used to love wearing them and had no problem a few years ago walking in stilettos.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? I do yes, I am embarrassed by it. My wife isn't bothered by me dressing at all (so she says)

Thanks for everyone joining in.[/QUOTE]

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self, what would that be? Be safe when socializing

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Joining this site and learning to be much more truer to myself.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Wierd there are never mirrors in my dreams.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? once per day, everytime I take my medicine.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Shaver

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? a release of emotions, I feel good and sexually sexy. Escape from what? It is my secret and tell the world to bounce.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Closet

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? Ability to show who I am on the inside.

9) Has it changed over time? No

10) If so how? N/A

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? I done dates at night clubs in CT with my gurlfriend

14) How often do you dress? once per month but underdress more

15) Do you wish for more time? Yes

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Yes Explain if there is a difference. I am more passionate in the bed room

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Hair

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Yes Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? Short black mini skirts.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? No, if I see a dress on TV I quickly compliment.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time?...No but a comment...These types of questions is a GID specialist gold mind.
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 05-23-2020 at 04:22 AM. Reason: typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.